• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

PixieDusts said:
Drake's eyes filled with sadness as he pulled away from the kiss and looked down. "I'm sorry... I really didn't want to fall in love..." He said and with a smile he turned his head towards Sammy, "And then I met you... You changed everything... I'm sorry!!"

@Safety Hammer
"Oi, did I say that we were finished kissing?" Sam said, before pulling Drake closer, until they were chest to chest. "This is for the five years of waiting for you to say that to me. And also for all of the guys you fucked before me." Sammy pulled him in for another kiss, running his fingers through his dark brown hair and straddling his waist.

"There. I think I made my point."

-AKIHIRO-

Aki replied to the playfulness of the cat by tapping her gently in the head. He was always better with animals than with humans.

The apartment was dark when he entered,so he quickly turned the light on and placed the cat in the counter. He did have some cat food and milk lying around,mostly because he used it to feed stray cats from the neighborhood.

"Eat up while I try to clean some of this blood,girl. Today was a complicated day."

Aki pulled his shirt up,noticing the dark bruises around his ribs. Some of the cuts were bleeding,so he got some medicine and started to clean them slowly. He winced at the pain,biting his lower lip.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I didn't fuck anyone... I never have..." Drake said before he kissed Sammy back and smiled. "All of those stories I told you guys were lies... I just wanted to seem cool to you..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, her cheeks pressed with blush.

@Safety Hammer

(Brb!! I'll post to you @Rukia when I get back on!!)

PixieDusts said:
"I didn't fuck anyone... I never have..." Drake said before he kissed Sammy back and smiled. "All of those stories I told you guys were lies... I just wanted to seem cool to you..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, her cheeks pressed with blush.

@Safety Hammer

(Brb!! I'll post to you @Rukia when I get back on!!)
Sam leaned in and gently whispered in his ear.

"Well, I would love to be your first.."

Drake blushed massively and looked at Sammy, smiling happily. "I would love for you to be my first..." He said with a small giggle and looked around as the rain stopped, "Well looky there Cutie..."

@Safety Hammer

The kitten meowed lightly as she took a lick of the milk. She didn't eat though, that meal the boy gave her filled her up since she's had less a lot. She looked around and then once she felt his pain she stared at him with intense eyes. Her eyes widened as she watched him. 'Don't turn girl!!' She told herself and sighed, sitting there just watching, her eyes sad.

@Rukia

PixieDusts said:

Drake blushed massively and looked at Sammy, smiling happily. "I would love for you to be my first..." He said with a small giggle and looked around as the rain stopped, "Well looky there Cutie..."

@Safety Hammer

- AKIHIRO -

Aki turned around to meet the cat's glance. Weird. She almost seemed...worried.

"Don't worry,kitty. This is just-" Aki stopped suddenly as he felt a wave of pain hit his side. He tried to keep standing,but that only caused him to stumble to the ground. The bottle of milk fell down,breaking with a loud noise. Aki grabbed his side,only now feeling the pain of the broken ribs.

Drake blushed massively, his hole face was pure red. "U-um.... I uh...." He looked away, his shy side was coming out... "I um...." He looked around and kissed Sammy deeply.

@Safety Hammer

The kitten jumped off of the counter and landed next to the boy. She grabbed his hair and pulled it lightly, trying to drag him with her. She shook her head lightly and ran back and forth in the apartment, wanting him to follow her. Her eyes glistened with sadness as she stared into his and ran to his room, then back, and then back to his room, and finally back to him.

@Rukia

PixieDusts said:

Drake blushed massively, his hole face was pure red. "U-um.... I uh...." He looked away, his shy side was coming out... "I um...." He looked around and kissed Sammy deeply.

@Safety Hammer

The kitten jumped off of the counter and landed next to the boy. She grabbed his hair and pulled it lightly, trying to drag him with her. She shook her head lightly and ran back and forth in the apartment, wanting him to follow her. Her eyes glistened with sadness as she stared into his and ran to his room, then back, and then back to his room, and finally back to him.

@Rukia
"Well? Take 'em off!" Sam said, before he was pulled in for another kiss. "Finally.." Sammy thought, before kissing back passionately. He playfully bit on Drake's bottom lip. Being a high-schooler, reaching the age of consent, and kissing his half naked lover in the middle of the woods made him a little too excited for what might come next. "How about we make our first times something to remember, you sexy bastard. Right here, under the oak tree."

Drake smiled lightly and pushed Sammy on his back. Slowly he nodded and did as he was told, kissing the adorable boy, under the oak tree, he smiled into the fire and nodded. He was ready, not going to back down any longer. He's wanted this since they met... He ain't going to give it up now... (AAAANNNNDDDD Fade to Black!!!)

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake smiled lightly and pushed Sammy on his back. Slowly he nodded and did as he was told, kissing the adorable boy, under the oak tree, he smiled into the fire and nodded. He was ready, not going to back down any longer. He's wanted this since they met... He ain't going to give it up now... (AAAANNNNDDDD Fade to Black!!!)

@Safety Hammer
~Some time later~

"Well." Sam said after they finished. He was panting like a god damned dog. He looked over at his lover and smiled.

"I guess this means that you are finally my boyfriend, eh? Was it, uh, good?"

Drake fell off of Sammy and panted rapidly. He looked over and smiled sweetly, his smile was filled with love, and kindness. "What do you think!?!" He asked about the boyfriend thing and kissed Sammy deeply, biting his lip softly. "It... sucked...." He said with a blank face that turned into a smile. "I'm joking Sexy, it was amazing!!" With that he stood up and felt his cloths, putting them back on. He looked at Sammy after he was fully dressed and handed Sammy, Sammy's cloths. "Come on... It's almost time for me to head to my apartment..."

@Safety Hammer

MuffinRPs said:
Danny finally grew the balls to speak loudly, "Well it's been a long day. Escaping from my master, finding a new one, lots of deep thoughts... I deserve sleep." He walked to the kitchen door, "Good night, sleep tight, yadda yadda, night time phrases. G'night," He walked into Ozzy's bedroom and sat down on his bed before taking off his hoodie. He crawled under the covers and fell asleep in the fetal position.
Ozzy, who had crawled into bed next to Danny after Hannah had left, was still sleeping by the time morning came around. He snuggled up next to the neko and squeezed him like a big teddy bear.

PixieDusts said:
Drake fell off of Sammy and panted rapidly. He looked over and smiled sweetly, his smile was filled with love, and kindness. "What do you think!?!" He asked about the boyfriend thing and kissed Sammy deeply, biting his lip softly. "It... sucked...." He said with a blank face that turned into a smile. "I'm joking Sexy, it was amazing!!" With that he stood up and felt his cloths, putting them back on. He looked at Sammy after he was fully dressed and handed Sammy, Sammy's cloths. "Come on... It's almost time for me to head to my apartment..."

@Safety Hammer
"Could you give me a breather? Plus, me bottom's a bit sore after all of that." Sammy said, still lying on his back.

"We'll have to tell Ozzy and Hannah about it, you know."

"You can tell them!!" Drake said as his blush grew. He got back onto Sammy and hovered his lips above his. He smiled happily and picked his lips before running his hands up and down Sammy's sides. "Nope... No breather!!"

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah groaned as she sat up in her bed. She got up, and walked around, coughing a little. But that little cough turned into a coughing fit. She violently coughed up blood, while getting to her bathroom. She spit the blood into the sink after she had stopped with her fit. "Damn it."

PixieDusts said:
"You can tell them!!" Drake said as his blush grew. He got back onto Sammy and hovered his lips above his. He smiled happily and picked his lips before running his hands up and down Sammy's sides. "Nope... No breather!!"

@Safety Hammer
"Mate. We just got finished ducking and now you think that I'll have the stamina to just get up and walk back home? You're fucking insane."

"Fine...." Drake said with a pout as he giggled and started to dress Sammy himself. He blushed lightly as he finished dressing Sammy. Looking around he laughed lightly and placed Sammy on his back, "Hold on tight..." He said as he wrapped his arms around Sammy's legs and began walking home. "Sorry Cutie, I can't be late today... I gotta pay rent..." He smiled happily, knowing that he was now with the one he loved... The one he didn't want to love, but ended up loving. His smile was of just happiness and joy.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Fine...." Drake said with a pout as he giggled and started to dress Sammy himself. He blushed lightly as he finished dressing Sammy. Looking around he laughed lightly and placed Sammy on his back, "Hold on tight..." He said as he wrapped his arms around Sammy's legs and began walking home. "Sorry Cutie, I can't be late today... I gotta pay rent..." He smiled happily, knowing that he was now with the one he loved... The one he didn't want to love, but ended up loving. His smile was of just happiness and joy.

@Safety Hammer
"Wha- GODDAMMIT DRAKE!" Sammy said as he was draped over his lover's shoulder. The Brit was about to put up a fight, but stopped as he looked down at Drake's ass.

"I hate you sometimes, you know that?"

"Nope! You know you love me!" Drake said as he jumped lightly, making Sammy up a little more on his back. He smiled brightly and stared at Sammy with kindness in his eyes before he continued to walk home. "You wanna stay at my house? Or head home?" He asked, stopping at a cross way. Sammy lived one way, he lived the other.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Nope! You know you love me!" Drake said as he jumped lightly, making Sammy up a little more on his back. He smiled brightly and stared at Sammy with kindness in his eyes before he continued to walk home. "You wanna stay at my house? Or head home?" He asked, stopping at a cross way. Sammy lived one way, he lived the other.

@Safety Hammer
"I-I'll head over to your house. But could we stop at my place? I need to pick up some stuff."

Drake nodded slowly as they walked across the street and headed towards Sammy's house. He smiled brightly and watched as people stared, "You know, I bet you look adorable right now..." He said with a giggle and smiled as they made it to Sammy's place. He smiled up at Sammy and let him down, slowly stretching.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake nodded slowly as they walked across the street and headed towards Sammy's house. He smiled brightly and watched as people stared, "You know, I bet you look adorable right now..." He said with a giggle and smiled as they made it to Sammy's place. He smiled up at Sammy and let him down, slowly stretching.

@Safety Hammer
"Stupid bloody yank carrying me around like a sack of potatoes.." Sammy grumbled, blushing from embarrassment.

After Drake set him down, Sammy took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door to his apartment.

"You can come in if you want, sweet cheeks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back