• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

(Maybe in a little... I just wanna see how this goes for a little... :) )

Drake smiled up at the ran and giggled lightly, rubbing the back of her head. "I would love that!!" He said and grabbed Sammy's hand, running further and further into the forest with him. His grip was sweet and gentle, but he jerked Sammy a little, not meaning to. "Okay!!" He said lightly and stopped running, slowing down, but still held onto Sammy's hand. "Where's it at?" He asked before he realized he was still holding his hand and blushed, letting go. 'Stupid love... Nope... You can't fall in love...' He told himself and sighed softly.

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Han, you aren't making this easy on me, you know." Ozzy said. "If you want to have your problems fixed, you can't just do things that you deem yourself comfortable with doing. You need to open yourself up. Find a girlfriend. Maybe keep the cat you found as your own. Find something to take your mind off of things."

[/QUOTE]
"Art. The one thing I'm good at but I can't afford it. Hell I can't afford a decent apartment."

The kitten was purring at the door before it wasn't a kitten. A young girl was in it's place. She yawned loudly and stretched her arms, walking down the hall and into the kitchen where everyone else was. "Have you seen my collar?" She asked the girl and tilted her head lightly, smiling cutely. "Sorry... I'm starving, where's that food again?" She asked and stood there, she looked like a little kid, being so short and all.

@FireMaiden

PixieDusts said:
The kitten was purring at the door before it wasn't a kitten. A young girl was in it's place. She yawned loudly and stretched her arms, walking down the hall and into the kitchen where everyone else was. "Have you seen my collar?" She asked the girl and tilted her head lightly, smiling cutely. "Sorry... I'm starving, where's that food again?" She asked and stood there, she looked like a little kid, being so short and all.

@FireMaiden
At first, the perverted side of Hannah came out as her eyes drifted down to the girls chest, before she though the situation was weird. Then it became weird, "Um, what happened to the cat?"

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:
(Maybe in a little... I just wanna see how this goes for a little... :) )
Drake smiled up at the ran and giggled lightly, rubbing the back of his head. "I would love that!!" He said and grabbed Sammy's hand, running further and further into the forest with him. His grip was sweet and gentle, but he jerked Sammy a little, not meaning to. "Okay!!" He said lightly and stopped running, slowing down, but still held onto Sammy's hand. "Where's it at?" He asked before he realized he was still holding his hand and blushed, letting go. 'Stupid love... Nope... You can't fall in love...' He told himself and sighed softly.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy blushed as his crush took his hand, and giggled slightly as he was pulled along. When they stopped, Sam looked around.

"Shit. I think we might have gone too far."

Sammy took out his phone, and grumbled under his breath when he saw that he had no signal.

PixieDusts said:

@FireMaiden
FireMaiden said:
At first, the perverted side of Hannah came out as her eyes dried down to the girls chest, before she though the situation was weird. Then it became weird, "Um, what happened to the cat?"
Ozzy laughed. "Oh my god. Who would have thought that out of the two cats we picked up, they would both be nekos!" The older teen grinned at Hannah. "Welp, looks like you've got yourself a 'buddy'. Just try and not make too much noise. We don't want the landlord to get mad."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy laughed. "Oh my god. Who would have thought that out of the two cats we picked up, they would both be nekos!" The older teen grinned at Hannah. "Welp, looks like you've got yourself a 'buddy'. Just try and not make too much noise. We don't want the landlord to get mad."

[/QUOTE]
"You shut the hell up."

Kindred hissed at the boy and placed her hands on her hips. "For your information!! I'm the kitten, and you sir!! You're going to get a claw to the face if I hear one word out of that fucking mouth of yours!!" She yelled and smiled, "I'm really hungry, and I was promised food..." She said softly.

@FireMaiden

Drake looked around and sighed softly. "Dammit!!" He yelled and placed his hands on his head. "I-I'm sorry man... I shouldn't have kept running..." He said and looked away.​

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Kindred hissed at the boy and placed her hands on her hips. "For your information!! I'm the kitten, and you sir!! You're going to get a claw to the face if I hear one word out of that fucking mouth of yours!!" She yelled and smiled, "I'm really hungry, and I was promised food..." She said softly.

@FireMaiden

Drake looked around and sighed softly. "Dammit!!" He yelled and placed his hands on his head. "I-I'm sorry man... I shouldn't have kept running..." He said and looked away.​

@Safety Hammer
"Well, I thought you were a normal cat so I got cat food. But here, you can have my ice cream."

"I don't eat ice cream. If you knew what was in it, you wouldn't either!" Kindred said with a hiss and smiled softly, her hands still on her hips. "Sorry!! The name's Kindred!! What's your guys' names?" She asked with a sweet smile, which slowly faded as her stomach growled. "Okay people! I need food!" She yelled and walked into the kitchen, looking around the cabinets and fridge.

@FireMaiden

PixieDusts said:
"Jesus. I've got some lo mein in the fridge if you want that. Just pop it in the microwave for a minute." Ozzy said, reeling back from what she had just said. Then he thought of what to do.

"What the fuck is that?" Kindred asked sharply and looked at the food she pulled out. It looked okay so she plopped it in the microwave and smiled happily, clicking buttons as it began to heat up. "Yay!! Food!!" She said happily and ran around the house giggling.

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Well, I thought you were a normal cat so I got cat food. But here, you can have my ice cream."
Ozzy looked back at Hannah and grinned. "Oh, you still look hungry. What's on your mind? Maybe some cat? Wait, what's another name for it... Oh yeah! Pussy." Ozzy was close to bursting out into a fit of giggles. "Yeah! Maybe that with a glass of milk!" Oscar started to laugh.

PixieDusts said:
"I don't eat ice cream. If you knew what was in it, you wouldn't either!" Kindred said with a hiss and smiled softly, her hands still on her hips. "Sorry!! The name's Kindred!! What's your guys' names?" She asked with a sweet smile, which slowly faded as her stomach growled. "Okay people! I need food!" She yelled and walked into the kitchen, looking around the cabinets and fridge.
@FireMaiden
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Jesus. I've got some lo mein in the fridge if you want that. Just pop it in the microwave for a minute." Ozzy said, reeling back from what she had just said. Then he thought of what to do.

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy, I'm so confused right now."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy looked back at Hannah and grinned. "Oh, you still look hungry. What's on your mind? Maybe some cat? Wait, what's another name for it... Oh yeah! Pussy." Ozzy was close to bursting out into a fit of giggles. "Yeah! Maybe that with a glass of milk!" Oscar started to laugh.

[/QUOTE]
"And didn't I tell you shut up?"

FireMaiden said:
"Ozzy, I'm so confused right now."
"Let me explain.." Ozzy stammered, wiping tears from his eyes. "When a mommy and another mommy love each other very very much.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Let me explain.." Ozzy stammered, wiping tears from his eyes. "When a mommy and another mommy love each other very very much.."

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy, I will give you three seconds before I punch you in the face."

PixieDusts said:
Drake looked around and sighed softly. "Dammit!!" He yelled and placed his hands on his head. "I-I'm sorry man... I shouldn't have kept running..." He said and looked away.

@Safety Hammer
"Hey, it's okay. At least we know that we aren't in the middle of nowhere. Plus, we can have fun out here like we used to." Sammy said with a smile. He looked around and saw a small abandoned campsite underneath a large oak tree.

"Aw, sweet!" Sammy said, rushing over to the clearing. The foliage above them was thick enough for the rain to not soak them. "C'mon, Drake! Grab some sticks and get over here! We'll start a fire!"

Kindred heard the boy and girl and turned to her kitten form, crawling around. She jumped onto his lap claws out as she pressed the claws down, and down, hitting his, you know what and then climbed up his shirt and scratched his face, jumping off the table. "I said I was going to do it!!" She screamed as she changed into her neko form and grabbed her food, eating it lightly.

@Safety Hammer

Drake smiled brightly and ran over to Sammy with a bunch of sticks. "I'll get more!!" He said and ran off, breaking tree limbs to get the twigs. He grabbed his wood and ran back, smiling softly as he was soaked already. With a flash of nothing he shook his head and sat them in the campfire pit.

@Safety Hammer

(I would have posted them together, but Safety posted right when I did... xD )

FireMaiden said:
"Ozzy, I will give you three seconds before I punch you in the face."
"Okay, I'll stop."

PixieDusts said:
Kindred heard the boy and girl and turned to her kitten form, crawling around. She jumped onto his lap claws out as she pressed the claws down, and down, hitting his, you know what and then climbed up his shirt and scratched his face, jumping off the table. "I said I was going to do it!!" She screamed as she changed into her neko form and grabbed her food, eating it lightly.

@Safety Hammer
"Ow, ow, ow, OW, OKAY! JESUS, I GET IT! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ozzy said, grabbing the squirt bottle he used to discipline Gilbert, and sprayed the neko. "Bad. Hannah, please keep her under control."

"I'm not her fucking cat!!" Kindred yelled and smiled at the water bottle, "Gimme that!!" She said and pounced on the boy, grabbing the water bottle. Opening it up, she poured it on herself and smiled, "Sorry, I was hot!!" She said with a giggle and threw the bottle at the boy's head. She walked back to her food and sat on the counter, eating it slowly.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:

Drake smiled brightly and ran over to Sammy with a bunch of sticks. "I'll get more!!" He said and ran off, breaking tree limbs to get the twigs. He grabbed his wood and ran back, smiling softly as he was soaked already. With a flash of nothing he shook his head and sat them in the campfire pit.

@Safety Hammer

(I would have posted them together, but Safety posted right when I did... xD )
"Damn. My shirt is soaked." Sammy said as he took off his shirt, his hoodie, and his pants, before laying out his towel to sit on and draping his wet clothes over a branch. He grabbed a lighter from his bag and after a minute, the fire was lit.

"You might wanna take those off too. I don't want you to get a cold, now do I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back