• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Nope, nothing so far, maybe that finally decided to go fuck," Hannah said, before seeing Danny.
"Wait, you think Sam and Drake are, like, into each other?" Ozzy said, opening up the freezer and pulling out some chocolate ice cream. "I mean, aren't they best friends? I mean, it's kinda hypocritical for me to say that, since Jack and I were a thing, but damn."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah laughed, "Wow. Well still I- wait a se, that little cutie pie is older than me?"
"What can I say? You are always gonna be the baby. Even if you do fuck twice as many people as I do in a year."

Danny didn't say anything. He was too shy. Hannah seemed really nice. He would like to have a group of friends that he could call his. Ozzy then mentioned his ex which made him uncomfortable. He looked down at his bare feet and bit his lip.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Wait, you think Sam and Drake are, like, into each other?" Ozzy said, opening up the freezer and pulling out some chocolate ice cream. "I mean, aren't they best friends? I mean, it's kinda hypocritical for me to say that, since Jack and I were a thing, but damn."
"What can I say? You are always gonna be the baby. Even if you do fuck twice as many people as I do in a year."

[/QUOTE]
"What can I say, I'm a girl. I sense these things. Of course they like each other, shame though, Drake is hot as shit. And don't call me a baby, I'm no baby. Wait, how the hell do know how many people I fuck?"

Danny smiled slightly and walked over to the freezer. He tapped his feet, bobbed his head and hummed. It was a song he related to well as the lead singer spoke about having to hide out of fear.

FireMaiden said:
"What can I say, I'm a girl. I sense these things. Of course they like each other, shame though, Drake is hot as shit. And don't call me a baby, I'm no baby. Wait, how the hell do know how many people I fuck?"
"You say that as if it isn't obvious." Ozzy said with a grin. "One time, you stumbled into my house drunk, and tried to make advances on me. Needless to say, you are a total and utter slut when you are drunk." Oscar reached into his cupboard and pulled out three bowls. "You want some ice cream?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"You say that as if it isn't obvious." Ozzy said with a grin. "One time, you stumbled into my house drunk, and tried to make advances on me. Needless to say, you are a total and utter slut when you are drunk." Oscar reached into his cupboard and pulled out three bowls. "You want some ice cream?"

[/QUOTE]
"Shut your mouth," Hannah muttered, "And yes, I want some icecream."

FireMaiden said:
"Shut your mouth," Hannah muttered, "And yes, I want some icecream."
MuffinRPs said:
Danny smiled slightly and walked over to the freezer. He tapped his feet, bobbed his head and hummed. It was a song he related to well as the lead singer spoke about having to hide out of fear.
"Okay!" Ozzy said, happily, as he put at least four scoops into each bowl. After putting the ice cream back, he took out a can of whipped cream and put a nice thick layer on each, before topping it off with a cherry. "Bon appetit."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Okay!" Ozzy said, happily, as he put at least four scoops into each bowl. After putting the ice cream back, he took out a can of whipped cream and put a nice thick layer on each, before topping it off with a cherry. "Bon appetit."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah took the bowl, "Ozzy, it's getting worse. I'm having an even harder time handling my anger and I don't know what to do about it."

"Merci," He wasn't afraid to say words in other languages even if he was shy. He ate the ice cream, making a bit of a mess, "Take it from me," he said shyly. "Don't hurt the one's you care for. You'll either hate yourself or not care about them anymore," He wiped his mouth with his hands.

FireMaiden said:
Hannah took the bowl, "Ozzy, it's getting worse. I'm having an even harder time handling my anger and I don't know what to do about it."
Ozzy sighed. "What have you been doing about it? The anger, I mean."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy sighed. "What have you been doing about it? The anger, I mean."

[/QUOTE]
"What I normally do. The medication isn't working anymore, I'm having more coughing fits, and I just get angry for no fucking reason. I'm literally turning into my bitch if a father."

MuffinRPs said:
"Merci," He wasn't afraid to say words in other languages even if he was shy. He ate the ice cream, making a bit of a mess, "Take it from me," he said shyly. "Don't hurt the one's you care for. You'll either hate yourself or not care about them anymore," He wiped his mouth with his hands.
"Hey, you need a napkin, buddy?" Ozzy said, looking at the cute neko.

FireMaiden said:
"What I normally do. The medication isn't working anymore, I'm having more coughing fits, and I just get angry for no fucking reason. I'm literally turning into my bitch if a father."
"Hey, I thought we weren't gonna talk about him." Ozzy said, after eating another spoonful of ice cream. "Do you think you need a higher dose? Since I'm technically your legal guardian, I can see if I could get you one."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Hey, I thought we weren't gonna talk about him." Ozzy said, after eating another spoonful of ice cream. "Do you think you need a higher dose? Since I'm technically your legal guardian, I can see if I could get you one."

[/QUOTE]
"We've already tried that three times, all it does is make me sick. And guess what those jackals tried to do. They tried to get me to come home, pike I would go back to that shitstain."

The kitten was just sitting there. She shook her head lightly and jumped out of the girl's hands. She walked around the house for a moment and walked to the door, there and back, there and back. She sighed softly and looked away. The young kitten was curled up by the door. She had noticed someone else there. She could smell it's kitten form. She growled lightly and snuggled into the carpet.

A nickname was in Drake's head. He always called everyone it, so he made it seem like he didn't care. The thing was, he tried to say it as sweet as possible, hoping that it would still seem like he loved Sammy, but also not... so that it wouldn't be seen. "Hey cutie, you ready yet?" He asked, leaning against the wall, waiting for the boy.​

@Safety Hammer

Danny took a rag from the side and wiped his face. He listened to the discussion about anger. Maybe that's what Xander needs. Medicine, he thought. He ate another spoon of ice cream before staring at the ground. He wished he never fell for Xander all that time ago. He wouldn't be in this situation and he'd be back in the Blake mansion serving them.

PixieDusts said:

The kitten was just sitting there. She shook her head lightly and jumped out of the girl's hands. She walked around the house for a moment and walked to the door, there and back, there and back. She sighed softly and looked away. The young kitten was curled up by the door. She had noticed someone else there. She could smell it's kitten form. She growled lightly and snuggled into the carpet.

A nickname was in Drake's head. He always called everyone it, so he made it seem like he didn't care. The thing was, he tried to say it as sweet as possible, hoping that it would still seem like he loved Sammy, but also not... so that it wouldn't be seen. "Hey cutie, you ready yet?" He asked, leaning against the wall, waiting for the boy.​

@Safety Hammer
untitled_by_imred22-d893qv1.jpg

Sammy blushed as he heard Drake call him 'cutie'. He then came out if the locker room, wearing his old school uniform. Seeing Drake in his uniform, he bit his bottom lip. Drake was hot. Really hot. Way to attractive to go out with him. He was jealous of the people he had been with. He just wanted to tell him how he felt.

"Well, what are we doing now? I'm pretty sure that Ozzy has someone over, and Hannah was just released from questioning again. Do you want to just hang out together?"

Drake blushed at Sammy. 'Wow...' He thought, running his hands through his wet hair. He eyed the cute boy and walked with him slowly. "S-sure!! I mean yeah!! We can go watch a movie, I don't know... You pick..." He said, getting a little nervous at this point. His eyes widened at Sammy, he looked away not trying to blush. He looked away and shook his head lightly.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake blushed at Sammy. 'Wow...' He thought, running his hands through his wet hair. He eyed the cute boy and walked with him slowly. "S-sure!! I mean yeah!! We can go watch a movie, I don't know... You pick..." He said, getting a little nervous at this point. His eyes widened at Sammy, he looked away not trying to blush. He looked away and shook his head lightly.

@Safety Hammer
"Cool! Maybe we could, you know, come over to my flat too?" Sammy said with an embarrassed smile, as he rubbed the back of his neck. He tried not to look at Drake's body, since... Sammy had no words for how sexy he looked. He was in all ways perfect. A drop of rain plopped onto his head. "Shit. Looks like it's gonna rain. Let's try and make it back."

Drake smiled happily and nodded, "I'd like that..." He said and giggled loudly as the rain began to pour. "What's bad about a little bit of rain?" He asked and looked up at the sky, watching as the rain plopped down onto them. "Let's go the same pace we are now... I love the sound, smell and feeling of the rain..." He said, a cute smile plastered on his face. He rubbed the back of his head and began to walk again. "S-sorry... I um... I just love the rain..."

@Safety Hammer

FireMaiden said:
"We've already tried that three times, all it does is make me sick. And guess what those jackals tried to do. They tried to get me to come home, pike I would go back to that shitstain."
"How about you stop going to those bars?" Ozzy said, putting another spoonful into his mouth. "Try laying off the booze and drinking something like tea or just regular soda. That's the root of your problem."

PixieDusts said:
Drake smiled happily and nodded, "I'd like that..." He said and giggled loudly as the rain began to pour. "What's bad about a little bit of rain?" He asked and looked up at the sky, watching as the rain plopped down onto them. "Let's go the same pace we are now... I love the sound, smell and feeling of the rain..." He said, a cute smile plastered on his face. He rubbed the back of his head and began to walk again. "S-sorry... I um... I just love the rain..."

@Safety Hammer
(Hey, do you want a romantic scene between Drake and Sammy? Mebe a kiss?)

"Yeah, no shit you like the rain. You practically live underwater already." Sammy teased, as he looked over to the small forest next to the YMCA where they were at. "Hey, I'm pretty sure that there's a rope swing in the woods right along this dune. You wanna come with?"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny took a rag from the side and wiped his face. He listened to the discussion about anger. Maybe that's what Xander needs. Medicine, he thought. He ate another spoon of ice cream before staring at the ground. He wished he never fell for Xander all that time ago. He wouldn't be in this situation and he'd be back in the Blake mansion serving them.
"Hey, Danny? You're lookin' kinda tired. You wanna go to bed?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"How about you stop going to those bars?" Ozzy said, putting another spoonful into his mouth. "Try laying off the booze and drinking something like tea or just regular soda. That's the root of your problem."

[/QUOTE]
"Like that's gonna work. I don't drink that often, so I'd on see how it's a problem. And no way in hell am I drinking hot left water."

FireMaiden said:
"Like that's gonna work. I don't drink that often, so I'd on see how it's a problem. And no way in hell am I drinking hot left water."
"Han, you aren't making this easy on me, you know." Ozzy said. "If you want to have your problems fixed, you can't just do things that you deem yourself comfortable with doing. You need to open yourself up. Find a girlfriend. Maybe keep the cat you found as your own. Find something to take your mind off of things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back