• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

PixieDusts said:
Drake blushed at Sammy, the towel flowed around and made the wind push through his hair. He looked away and grabbed the towel, "I mean, I don't know. It could be all... Or just one..." He said with a snicker as the water dripped down his body. He was only teasing... or was he...? He smiled lightly and continued to walk to his chair. He giggled lightly and smiled happily.

@Safety Hammer
"Well whoever it is, he's a lucky guy." Sammy said patting Drake on the back. "I'm gonna be in the locker room showering up. Then I'll see if Hannah's got anything going today. I checked with Oscar before we went to go swim laps. Apparently he's got a guest over, so he can't hang out."

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:
The kitten purred at the girl as she walked closer and closer, rubbing against her leg. Her eyes said thank you, but her cute meows said feed me!! "Mew..." She said lightly and curled on her back, smiling happily
Hannah picked the cat up, "Alright, come on. I have no cash so maybe Ozzy will lend me some," She said, before walking to Oscar's home. Once there, she knocked loudly, "Ozzy! I'm coming in," She called, before walking in and kicking her shoes off.

@Safety Hammer

Drake nodded as he grabbed his stuff and followed Sammy into the locker room. He fluffed his hair and smiled lightly. "I need a shower to! I can't go around smelling like a pool!" He said lightly and laughed lightly. He watched Sammy walk in and looked around, trying not to blush. The thing is, Drake wanted to hang out with just Sammy today... but didn't know how to ask him.

@Safety Hammer

The kitten purred in the girl's hands. She smiled happily and looked around as they made their way to a home. She shook her head lightly at the yelling that came from the girl's mouth. She was hungry, and her stomach said it all. It growled lightly in hunger as the girls shoes were placed off of her feet.

@FireMaiden

PixieDusts said:
The kitten purred in the girl's hands. She smiled happily and looked around as they made their way to a home. She shook her head lightly at the yelling that came from the girl's mouth. She was hungry, and her stomach said it all. It growled lightly in hunger as the girls shoes were placed off of her feet
"Yeah yeah yeah, hold up. I don't have any cash so I gotta ask my buddy Oz- coming here after getting arrested again was a bad idea."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah picked the cat up, "Alright, come on. I have no cash so maybe Ozzy will lend me some," She said, before walking to Oscar's home. Once there, she knocked loudly, "Ozzy! I'm coming in," She called, before walking in and kicking her shoes off.
@Safety Hammer
Hearing Hannah walk into his apartment, he rolled his eyes and walked into the living room, closing the door behind him. "Can you ever just wait for me to get the door? I have a guest."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah yeah yeah, hold up. I don't have any cash so I gotta ask my buddy Oz- coming here after getting arrested again was a bad idea."
Ozzy sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "Seriously, Han? Again? What was it this time? Please tell me it wasn't drugs."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Hearing Hannah walk into his apartment, he rolled his eyes and walked into the living room, closing the door behind him. "Can you ever just wait for me to get the door? I have a guest."
Ozzy sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "Seriously, Han? Again? What was it this time? Please tell me it wasn't drugs."

[/QUOTE]
"No it wasn't drugs...this time. I beat some drunks skull in, don't worry about it. Worry about me not having any cash so I can't by this cat. And for your info, your the one who always said 'Just come on in."

The kitten smiled in her arms and rolled around to face a boy. She looked pleased, her fluffy belly growled again before she purred louder and louder. She couldn't help but roll around in the girl's arms. She listened to them slightly and jumped out of the girl's hands, looking at the two.

@FireMaiden

PixieDusts said:
Drake nodded as he grabbed his stuff and followed Sammy into the locker room. He fluffed his hair and smiled lightly. "I need a shower to! I can't go around smelling like a pool!" He said lightly and laughed lightly. He watched Sammy walk in and looked around, trying not to blush. The thing is, Drake wanted to hang out with just Sammy today... but didn't know how to ask him.

@Safety Hammer
As Sammy rounded the corner to the private showers and undressed, he mentally punched himself. "I told you! I knew he was into another guy! Damn it! I should have asked him last week!" The Brit thought, as he washed the chlorine off of his body.

FireMaiden said:
"No it wasn't drugs...this time. I beat some drunks skull in, don't worry about it. Worry about me not having any cash so I can't by this cat. And for your info, your the one who always said 'Just come on in."
"That's not the point, Han." Oscar said, disapprovingly. Hannah was like his younger sister. Possibly because she was two years younger than him. Possibly because she was one of his friends. But probably it was because he was the one to bail her out of jail every time. The burden of having rich parents, eh?

"Hannah, you can't keep coming into my house after being arrested and grabbing money like I'm some type of bank. You've gotta get a job, stay out of jail for at least a year, and keep studying for school. You barely passed this year."

The kitten purred and watched them argue, she stepped back a little and smiled.

Drake watched Sammy go one way to the showers and he went the other way. He stripped off his swim trunks and washed off his body. the young boy sat there, thinking about what he was going to do next. Once he was done, he turned off the water and got dressed, the shirt stuck to him like glue and his short revealed some of his skin. He walked out of the showering area and smiled, drying off his hair as he awaited Sammy to be done. 'Come on man!! Ask him!!' He told himself and shook his head, sighing lightly.​

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"That's not the point, Han." Oscar said, disapprovingly. Hannah was like his younger sister. Possibly because she was two years younger than him. Possibly because she was one of his friends. But probably it was because he was the one to bail her out of jail every time. The burden of having rich parents, eh?

"Hannah, you can't keep coming into my house after being arrested and grabbing money like I'm some type of bank. You've gotta get a job, stay out of jail for at least a year, and keep studying for school. You barely passed this year."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah's left eyebrow twitched, "Would just stay out of my business please? Not all of us are responsible adults, and not all of us have to fight to get money for rent each month living off dollar store ramen noodles. Can I just have a few bucks so I can feed the cat?" That came out a little harsher than she meant, but didn't notice right away.

FireMaiden said:
Hannah's left eyebrow twitched, "Would just stay out of my business please? Not all of us are responsible adults, and not all of us have to fight to get money for rent each month living off dollar store ramen noodles. Can I just have a few bucks so I can feed the cat?" That came out a little harsher than she meant, but didn't notice right away.
"Han, I would gladly pay for your rent and for food, but all I ask of you is for you to just stay out of jail. You've gotta understand, I just want you to have a good future." Ozzy said, as calmly and as nicely as he could. He took out his wallet and flipped through a couple of bills before pulling out fifty bucks in tens.

"This is going for food, okay? The deal is still up. Don't get arrested for a month, and I'll pay your rent for two, okay?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Han, I would gladly pay for your rent and for food, but all I ask of you is for you to just stay out of jail. You've gotta understand, I just want you to have a good future." Ozzy said, as calmly and as nicely as he could. He took out his wallet and flipped through a couple of bills before pulling out fifty bucks in tens.

"This is going for food, okay? The deal is still up. Don't get arrested for a month, and I'll pay your rent for two, okay?"

[/QUOTE]

"I can handle my own damn self, but thanks. Mind watching her while I run to the store?"
She asked, already putting her shoes back on.

PixieDusts said:
Drake watched Sammy go one way to the showers and he went the other way. He stripped off his swim trunks and washed off his body. the young boy sat there, thinking about what he was going to do next. Once he was done, he turned off the water and got dressed, the shirt stuck to him like glue and his short revealed some of his skin. He walked out of the showering area and smiled, drying off his hair as he awaited Sammy to be done. 'Come on man!! Ask him!!' He told himself and shook his head, sighing lightly.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy was now just standing in the shower, letting the water strike his bare chest. Sure he had feelings for Drake. He was smart, he was funny, he was kind, and damn was he hot. But he always said that he would 'never fall in love'. He was always with a bunch of guys and girls for a day, and then be single by morning. Maybe it was because he was his best friend. He just wished that he knew what Drake thought about him.

Sampson looked up at the sky and held out a hand as a light drop of water fell onto his palm. Rain, huh?.....Typical. It was always the days he arrested someone it rained.

He slowly made his way down the steps of the police station with a sigh and made his way onto the sidewalk. The streets were still busy; and odd thing to see nowadays. The city wasn't as big as it was a few years ago, when he was just starting out as a policeman patrolling the streets.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red carton; his box of smokes. He pulled one out and placed it between his teeth, reached into his other pocket, grabbed his lighter, and lit it up. He took a long drag before taking it out of his mouth and watching the puff of smoke lift of into the sky. He placed his lighter back into his pocket and began to whistle as he walked down the street, taking a puff now and then. He was on his way to his favorite coffee shop, Pierre Allmoré, to pick up his usual before heading home. He silently prayed nothing bad happened on his way there...he had had enough for one day...

FireMaiden said:
"I can handle my own damn self, but thanks. Mind watching her while I run to the store?" She asked, already putting her shoes back on.
"Hannah, I just don't want you to be in prison for the rest of your life, okay?" Ozzy said, picking up the cat. "I care about you as a friend, okay? I can't hang out with the group today, I've got a guest over. Please be quick."

Safety Hammer] [COLOR=#006600]"Hannah said:
Very-Small-Crappy-Apartment.jpg.d93183d5f62eeffa02b728242aee8514.jpg
[/URL]

[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• Very-Small-Crappy-Apartment.jpg
    Very-Small-Crappy-Apartment.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 14
FireMaiden said:
"Yeah" Hannah muttered before walking out the door. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the help, but she needed to do this. To prove them wrong. She hurried to the corner store, quickly picking out a few things that she needed, and the cat food, before heading back to the apartment building. She didn't stop at Ozzy's floor, but went up to more to hers. Quickly she opened the door and set the bag down, then dug three hundred bucks out of her pocket. She sighed, putting it on the counter for the landlord to come get, before grabbing a bit of the cat food and going back down stairs. "And I'm back, told ya I'd be quick." She said, walking back into Ozzy's apartment.

View attachment 295878

Ozzy smiled and handed the cat back to her. "Have you heard from Sam and Drake?"

Danny peaked around the corner to see a girl. He tugged down on the pink hoodie. It was very big on him. The girl was about his age and probably an inch or two taller than him. He hoped this girl wouldn't hate him. His tail wrapped around his right leg from nerves.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny peaked around the corner to see a girl. He tugged down on the pink hoodie. It was very big on him. The girl was about his age and probably an inch or two taller than him. He hoped this girl wouldn't hate him. His tail wrapped around his right leg from nerves.
FireMaiden said:
"Yeah" Hannah muttered before walking out the door. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the help, but she needed to do this. To prove them wrong. She hurried to the corner store, quickly picking out a few things that she needed, and the cat food, before heading back to the apartment building. She didn't stop at Ozzy's floor, but went up to more to hers. Quickly she opened the door and set the bag down, then dug three hundred bucks out of her pocket. She sighed, putting it on the counter for the landlord to come get, before grabbing a bit of the cat food and going back down stairs. "And I'm back, told ya I'd be quick." She said, walking back into Ozzy's apartment.

View attachment 295878

Ozzy turned around to see Danny, and blushed. "Uh-um, this is Danny. He's, uh, living with me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy turned around to see Danny, and blushed. "Uh-um, this is Danny. He's, uh, living with me."

[/QUOTE]
MuffinRPs said:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled and handed the cat back to her. "Have you heard from Sam and Drake?"

[/QUOTE]
"Nope, nothing so far, maybe that finally decided to go fuck," Hannah said, before seeing Danny. "Wow, I didn't you had a thing for kids," Hannah said with a cocked eyebrow. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you Danny, I'm Hannah."

FireMaiden said:
"Nope, nothing so far, maybe that finally decided to go fuck," Hannah said, before seeing Danny. "Wow, I didn't you had a thing for kids," Hannah said with a cocked eyebrow. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you Danny, I'm Hannah."
"H-HEY!" Ozzy said, at the implication. "I FOUND HIM FREEZING OUTSIDE, AND I GAVE HIM A PLACE TO STAY! IT'S NOT LIKE I FUCKED HIM! PLUS, HE'S ONLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME, SO IT'S LEGAL!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"H-HEY!" Ozzy said, at the implication. "I FOUND HIM FREEZING OUTSIDE, AND I GAVE HIM A PLACE TO STAY! IT'S NOT LIKE I FUCKED HIM! PLUS, HE'S ONLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME, SO IT'S LEGAL!"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah laughed, "Wow. Well still I- wait a se, that little cutie pie is older than me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back