• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

"Sure...." Said the sleepy Drake as he pushed his body closer and closer to Sammy. He smiled into the boy's chest as they snuggled closer. He smiled brightly, his eyelashes tickling Sammy's chest. He felt the warmth lathering off Sammy. "So warm and soft..."

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Sure...." Said the sleepy Drake as he pushed his body closer and closer to Sammy. He smiled into the boy's chest as they snuggled closer. He smiled brightly, his eyelashes tickling Sammy's chest. He felt the warmth lathering off Sammy. "So warm and soft..."

@Safety Hammer
"Mmmmm.." Sammy purred, as he nuzzled up against his boyfriend.

"I love you."

Drake smiled as he heard his lover's words. "I love you too... And once again..." He looked up into Sammy's eyes, "I'm sorry for not telling you... Y'know how it is when it comes to me and love..." He said, tears in his eyes before he snuggled back into Sammy's bare chest.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake smiled as he heard his lover's words. "I love you too... And once again..." He looked up into Sammy's eyes, "I'm sorry for not telling you... Y'know how it is when it comes to me and love..." He said, tears in his eyes before he snuggled back into Sammy's bare chest.

@Safety Hammer
"Ow. Uh, Drake? Your zipper is scratching me. Would it be okay if we were to, uh, take it off? Pleeeeeease???????"

"Want my shirt off too?" Drake said with a smirk as a joke. He stood up and smiled, standing in front of Sammy as he began to strip-tease, or so it would seem. He slowly lifted his shirt to around his abs and then unbuckled, and unzipped his pants, pulling them down before he lifted his shirt up, and took it off, laying back down with Sammy. "Enjoy the view?"

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Want my shirt off too?" Drake said with a smirk as a joke. He stood up and smiled, standing in front of Sammy as he began to strip-tease, or so it would seem. He slowly lifted his shirt to around his abs and then unbuckled, and unzipped his pants, pulling them down before he lifted his shirt up, and took it off, laying back down with Sammy. "Enjoy the view?"

"I love the view. Now can we continue snuggling?" The Brit said before making cute little grabby motions in the air. "And could you also grab a blanket? It's kinda chilly, even with you pressed against me. And could you make it a fluffy one? Please?"

Drake sighed at his needy boyfriend. He trudged to Sammy's room and grabbed the fluffiest blanket he could find. With a smile he walked back to the couch, and then laid on the floor, snuggling into the blanket. "You want it? Come get it!"

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake sighed at his needy boyfriend. He trudged to Sammy's room and grabbed the fluffiest blanket he could find. With a smile he walked back to the couch, and then laid on the floor, snuggling into the blanket. "You want it? Come get it!"

@Safety Hammer
As Sammy snuggled up against his boyfriend, he squeezed Drake's bum.

"Are you proposing twice in one day, my dear? Because if you are, I am more than willing to give it another shot."

Drake blushed lightly and looked deep into his boyfriend's eyes. "I-I mean... I would rather not... If you w-want we can..." He said, snuggling close to Sammy... Sammy, his one true love... His first love at that...

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake blushed lightly and looked deep into his boyfriend's eyes. "I-I mean... I would rather not... If you w-want we can..." He said, snuggling close to Sammy... Sammy, his one true love... His first love at that...
@Safety Hammer
"If you would rather not, we don't have to. I'm perfectly fine with snuggling." Sammy said, before wrapping his lover's arms around his body and scootching his back till he was pressed against his chest.

"I'm sorry...." Said the shy, blushing Drake as he snuggled into Sammy. "I was such a jerk. I hate myself... I'm sorry..." He whispered as his tears grew in his eyes and he pushed his face against Sammy's chest.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"I'm sorry...." Said the shy, blushing Drake as he snuggled into Sammy. "I was such a jerk. I hate myself... I'm sorry..." He whispered as his tears grew in his eyes and he pushed his face against Sammy's chest.

@Safety Hammer
(Correction: Drake is now spooning Sammy. Kinda like this)

large.png

PixieDusts said:
(Awwwww they're so cute!!! *nose bleeds a little* Okay, a little more than cute.... xD )
(But the other way around. Drake is holding Sammy.

And they're naked. That too..)

PixieDusts said:
(Well... Sammy is naked... Drake isn't fully, but I understand!! We might wanna slow down though...)
(I'm planning on having Sammy fall asleep. I'm in another rp and will need some time for alerts. So yeah. I'm planning on keeping the sex between them at a minimum.)

Danny woke up to see Ozzy holding him. They were chest to chest, Danny only wearing boxers and Ozzy being more clothed. He frowned. He was very self-conscious about his body after Xander. He unhinged himself from his grip and threw on the over-sized pink hoodie before walking into the living room. He turned on the TV and put morning cartoons on. He liked watching them. Any time Xander wasn't home he'd watch them and it would make him feel a bit better.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny woke up to see Ozzy holding him. They were chest to chest, Danny only wearing boxers and Ozzy being more clothed. He frowned. He was very self-conscious about his body after Xander. He unhinged himself from his grip and threw on the over-sized pink hoodie before walking into the living room. He turned on the TV and put morning cartoons on. He liked watching them. Any time Xander wasn't home he'd watch them and it would make him feel a bit better.
Ozzy sleepily opened his eyes after a few minutes to hear the opening credits of Spongebob Squarepants coming from his living room. He yawned and scratched at his bottom, before walking out of his room.

"Hiya, cutie. Did you sleep well?"

Danny turned his head, smiled and blushed. "Yep." He tapped his feet along to the opening credits of the cartoon.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny turned his head, smiled and blushed. "Yep." He tapped his feet along to the opening credits of the cartoon.
"So, what do you want for breakfast? Your choice, since you are my guest." Ozzy asked before crouching down next to the cute Neko boy.

He thought for a few seconds, "Lucky Charms!" He smiled widely, "If you have them, obviously. If you don't, that's fine." He blushed and held his tail as he usually did when he was embarrassed or shy. @Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
MuffinRPs said:
He thought for a few seconds, "Lucky Charms!" He smiled widely, "If you have them, obviously. If you don't, that's fine." He blushed and held his tail as he usually did when he was embarrassed or shy. @Safety Hammer
Ozzy smiled and squeezed the Neko boy. "Well, you're in luck because I jus bought some! Your tail is really soft.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled and squeezed the Neko boy. "Well, you're in luck because I jus bought some! Your tail is really soft.."

[/QUOTE]
Danny bit his bottom lip and crossed his legs when Ozzy touched his tail. It was a turn on for him and he really didn't want to get physical with him. Sure, he was cute but he just couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back