• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
Danny bit his bottom lip and crossed his legs when Ozzy touched his tail. It was a turn on for him and he really didn't want to get physical with him. Sure, he was cute but he just couldn't.
Ozzy noticed that. He leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"If it helps, I think that you're pretty cute too."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy noticed that. He leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
"If it helps, I think that you're pretty cute too."

[/QUOTE]
Danny went beet red. Why did Ozzy have this effect on him? He shouldn't feel this way. Ozzy could be like Xander or worse! He could just fall for people like this. He'd be dead in a month.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny went beet red. Why did Ozzy have this effect on him? He shouldn't feel this way. Ozzy could be like Xander or worse! He could just fall for people like this. He'd be dead in a month.
Ozzy noticed this too. But he took it the wrong way.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just acted like you felt the same way. I understand if you don't like me back. I'm.. I'm used to it. I guess I'm just too hopeful that I'll actually find someone that likes me for me. If you want to leave, you can. I can only guess that you're feeling really awkward at the moment."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy noticed this too. But he took it the wrong way.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just acted like you felt the same way. I understand if you don't like me back. I'm.. I'm used to it. I guess I'm just too hopeful that I'll actually find someone that likes me for me. If you want to leave, you can. I can only guess that you're feeling really awkward at the moment."

[/QUOTE]
"No, no, no! It's not that I don't like you. It's just..." He bit his lip and tears rose in his eyes

MuffinRPs said:
"No, no, no! It's not that I don't like you. It's just..." He bit his lip. "I have a troubled past."
"Heh, try finding the guy who proposed to you has been fucking some girl since the day you started dating.." Ozzy mumbled.

Danny stood up, "Try falling for a man four years older than you, him taking your virginity, becoming your boyfriend soon turning into an abusive, rape filled relationship and not being able to leave it!!!" He shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks. He then realised he said too much and ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny stood up, "Try falling for a man four years older than you, him taking your virginity, becoming your boyfriend soon turning into an abusive, rape filled relationship and not being able to leave it!!!" He shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks. He then realised he said too much and ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.
Ozzy sat up and ran towards bathroom and tried at the doorknob.

"Danny, open up. I don't want you to hurt yourself! Please just come out!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy sat up and ran towards bathroom and tried at the doorknob.
"Danny, open up. I don't want you to hurt yourself! Please just come out!"

[/QUOTE]
Danny was crying. He listened to Ozzy, "I wouldn't do that!" He shouted back. He may be sad but he wouldn't go that far. His ears flattened and he whimpered quietly.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny was crying. He listened to Ozzy, "I wouldn't do that!" He shouted back. He may be sad but he wouldn't go that far. His ears flattened and he whimpered quietly.
Ozzy slumped against the door and sighed.

"Danny, please. I understand if you don't trust me. I wouldn't if I were in your shoes. But I promise to you, I will never hurt you. Now please, come out of the bathroom."

"How can I trust anyone?! No one has ever treated me right. Hit after hit. Word after word. No one has ever even thought about treating me another way because I am made to serve. That's all I was ever good at," He looked at his feet. He made a promise to never fall in love again but he broke it. He didn't know what to do.

MuffinRPs said:
"How can I trust anyone?! No one has ever treated me right. Hit after hit. Word after word. No one has ever even thought about treating me another way because I am made to serve. That's all I was ever good at," He looked at his feet. He made a promise to never fall in love again but he broke it. He didn't know what to do.
Ozzy slammed his fist against the wall.

"Goddamnit, Danny! Do you not think I made the same promise to myself?! I had my best friend, the only person that didn't hurt me because I liked men throw me aside for some ditzy blonde! I almost killed myself because of it. I told myself that I would never fall in love again. But I broke it for you, because I knew that you would understand! Now please... let me in."

Danny walked to the door and unlocked it. He looked down and opened the door. He was crying, shaking and scared. What would Ozzy do to him?

MuffinRPs said:
Danny walked to the door and unlocked it. He looked down and opened the door. He was crying, shaking and scared. What would Ozzy do to him?
Ozzy walked forward and kissed him. But not the usual kiss on the cheek. No, Ozzy straight up kissed Danny on the lips. After a couple of seconds, he broke it.

"Danny, I will never hurt you like he did. I don't want you to be scared any more." Oscar said before pulling the neko in for a hug.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked forward and kissed him. But not the usual kiss on the cheek. No, Ozzy straight up kissed Danny on the lips. After a couple of seconds, he broke it.
"Danny, I will never hurt you like he did. I don't want you to be scared any more." Oscar said before pulling the neko in for a hug.

[/QUOTE]
Danny was surprised by the kiss. He didn't kiss back; he was in shock. The words Ozzy spoke didn't make him feel much better but the hug did. It made him feel safe. The last few tears rolled down his cheeks and onto Ozzy's shirt, "Protect me?"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny was surprised by the kiss. He didn't kiss back; he was in shock. The words Ozzy spoke didn't make him feel much better but the hug did. It made him feel safe. The last few tears rolled down his cheeks and onto Ozzy's shirt, "Protect me?"
"Always. Now, how about you change out of those clothes and hop in the shower. If you need me to wash you again, I'll be there in a minute. I've just gotta brew some tea and call Hannah."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Always. Now, how about you change out of those clothes and hop in the shower. If you need me to wash you again, I'll be there in a minute. I've just gotta brew some tea and call Hannah."

[/QUOTE]
Danny walked back inside the bathroom and closed the door before changing out of his clothes. He ran the shower and hopped in, letting the warm water run down his body. He used shower time to think. Ozzy seemed as if he would want to keep him forever. He was OK with this but why him? He could have any neko; what was so special about Danny? Nothing other than the fact that he has purple fur, dark blue eyes and loves the color pink and ice cream. He sighed and waited for Ozzy to come back.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny walked back inside the bathroom and closed the door before changing out of his clothes. He ran the shower and hopped in, letting the warm water run down his body. He used shower time to think. Ozzy seemed as if he would want to keep him forever. He was OK with this but why him? He could have any neko; what was so special about Danny? Nothing other than the fact that he has purple fur, dark blue eyes and loves the color pink and ice cream. He sighed and waited for Ozzy to come back.
Ozzy picked up his phone and texted Hannah.

Hannah
me
Hey, Han. I need some advice. I have a crush on Danny, and I think he knows. Probably cuz I kissed him. I need to know how to go about this because I'm supposed to be helping him shower, and I don't want to make a scene if I happen to pop a boner. PLZ HALP MEH!!!

MuffinRPs said:
After Ozzy sent his text he walked into the bathroom.

"Hey, could I hop in with you? Please?"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny turned his head, "I-If you want to. I don't mind."
(Sorry, I was playing smite.)

Ozzy smiled and slipped out of his clothes, before opening up the shower curtain and stepping into the shower with the smaller male. Ozzy blushed, as he noticed how cute he was, clutching his fuzzy purple tail and his ears flattened on top of his head.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Sorry, I was playing smite.)
Ozzy smiled and slipped out of his clothes, before opening up the shower curtain and stepping into the shower with the smaller male. Ozzy blushed, as he noticed how cute he was, clutching his fuzzy purple tail and his ears flattened on top of his head.

[/QUOTE]
Danny looked up and down at the taller boy. He wouldn't lie; Ozzy was hot with his deep red eyes and jawline that could cut glass. He bit his bottom lip and pulled his tail closer to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back