• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
Ozzy slipped on some pants and walked outside of that apartment.

"Han, I don't know what to do. Danny's the only other person I've loved since Jack. And he's gone through the same shit as me. I just don't know if we just rushed into this."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy slipped on some pants and walked outside of that apartment.
"Han, I don't know what to do. Danny's the only other person I've loved since Jack. And he's gone through the same shit as me. I just don't know if we just rushed into this."

[/QUOTE]
"The sooner you get over that bastard the better. I mean, even when you guys were together I could tell something was wrong. Remeber when I got into that fistfight with him?"

Danny got up and searched Ozzy's closet. None of his clothes were his style, "I'll guess I'll make do with white and red." He pulled some boxers on as well as some white jeans before putting on a red v-neck and the pink hoodie from the bathroom. He checked his ass in the mirror and did other ridiculous poses.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"The sooner you get over that bastard the better. I mean, even when you guys were together I could tell something was wrong. Remeber when I got into that fistfight with him?"
"Yeah. I really loved him though."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah. I really loved him though."

[/QUOTE]
"I ever tell you what that fight was about? Wait, I couldn't. You got so pissed I put him in the hospital, you wouldn't let me talk to you for a week."

FireMaiden said:
"I ever tell you what that fight was about? Wait, I couldn't. You got so pissed I put him in the hospital, you wouldn't let me talk to you for a week."
(Oh shit, check this out. The chick Jack cheated on Ozzy with...)

Was Hannah's girlfriend at the time..

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Oh shit, check this out. The chick Jack cheated on Ozzy with...)
Was Hannah's girlfriend at the time..

(Kinda what I was going for)

[/QUOTE]

FireMaiden said:
"Please, can we just stop talking about him?" Ozzy said with a rather annoyed tone.

"I'm here to talk about Danny. Hannah, I think I fell in love with him."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Please, can we just stop talking about him?" Ozzy said with a rather annoyed tone.
"I'm here to talk about Danny. Hannah, I think I fell in love with him."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I can tell," Hannah muttered crossing her arms. He seriously doesn't know who Jack cheated on him with? Or did he, and he just chose to forget. She thought. Hannah sighed, "It's good, you might finally be getting over him."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. I can tell," Hannah muttered crossing her arms. He seriously doesn't know who Jack cheated on him with? Or did he, and he just chose to forget. She thought. Hannah sighed, "It's good, you might finally be getting over him."
"I'm sorry. It must be a touchy topic for you. But I need some advice. I've never really been the boyfriend in any relationship. Hell, this is the first time I've ever been on top. I don't know what to do as the man in this one! I'm used to being the submissive one."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm sorry. It must be a touchy topic for you. But I need some advice. I've never really been the boyfriend in any relationship. Hell, this is the first time I've ever been on top. I don't know what to do as the man in this one! I'm used to being the submissive one."

[/QUOTE]
"It's easy to be a top, trust me. You can still be a little submissive. Just, I don't know, do what you did this time? It's not hard once you get the hang of it."

FireMaiden said:
"It's easy to be a top, trust me. You can still be a little submissive. Just, I don't know, do what you did this time? It's not hard once you get the hang of it."
"Sex isn't the problem. Let's put it into terms you would understand. It's the fact that personality wise, I'm a uke. Not a seme"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Sex isn't the problem. Let's put it into terms you would understand. It's the fact that personality wise, I'm a luke. Not a seme"

[/QUOTE]
"Wow. Dude, just keep acting like you. Geez, you don't have to change or anything."

MuffinRPs said:
Danny got up and searched Ozzy's closet. None of his clothes were his style, "I'll guess I'll make do with white and red." He pulled some boxers on as well as some white jeans before putting on a red v-neck and the pink hoodie from the bathroom. He checked his ass in the mirror and did other ridiculous poses.
FireMaiden said:
"Wow. Dude, just keep acting like you. Geez, you don't have to change or anything."
Ozzy exhaled. "Sorry. I'm just nervous, you know? I don't want to screw this up like I did with Jack."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy exhaled. "Sorry. I'm just nervous, you know? I don't want to screw this up like I did with Jack."

[/QUOTE]
"Jack's the one who screwed everything up, not you. I know you don't really want to talk about him, but you do know who he was fucking right?"

Danny creeped up to the door and listened to the pair's conversation. Who the hell is Jack? He listened more. An ex? He growled a little. A cheat! He growled more loudly.

FireMaiden said:
"Jack's the one who screwed everything up, not you. I know you don't really want to talk about him, but you do know who he was fucking right?"
(Should Ozzy know?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No. I just grabbed my stuff and left. She was facing Jack when I came in. Should I know?"

[/QUOTE]
"It was Claire. That's what the fight was about, I just, I just lost it. She then broke up with me, and got together with Jack after you left him."

Danny was growling so loudly that they could probably hear him. How dare they hurt my Ozzy and Hannypoo?! I will stab the bitch.

FireMaiden said:
"It was Claire. That's what the fight was about, I just, I just lost it. She then broke up with me, and got together with Jack after you left him."
Ozzy gave Hannah a hug. "I'm sorry, Han. I really am."

After a couple more seconds of hugging, Ozzy's back pocket buzzed. Ozzy looked at his phone, and after a minute stifled a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back