• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"BDSM, huh? Classy, Han. Classy." Ozzy said, before opening the door again. "Not as weird as mine, though."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm scared to ask, but I'm interested. What's yours? "

FireMaiden said:
"I'm scared to ask, but I'm interested. What's yours? "
"Role playing." Ozzy said, slightly blushing. "I may or may not have some costumes in my closet."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Role playing." Ozzy said, slightly blushing. "I may or may not have some costumes in my closet."

[/QUOTE]
"That's always fun."

FireMaiden said:
"That's always fun."
"Okay, this is the last ten I'm talking about him, but damn did Jack play a good police officer. Being able to act is such a turn on for me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay, this is the last ten I'm talking about him, but damn did Jack play a good police officer. Being able to act is such a turn on for me."

[/QUOTE]
"Wow. Me and Claire would normally do anime or video game characters."

FireMaiden said:
"Wow. Me and Claire would normally do anime or video game characters."
"Goddammit, you're arousing me. And I'm gay. Well, for the most part. Technically I'm bisexual, but I lean more towards men than women. You want some lemonade? I made it this morning."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Goddammit, you're arousing me. And I'm gay. Well, for the most part. Technically I'm bisexual, but I lean more towards men than women. You want some lemonade? I made it this morning."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah laughed, "I don't really lean to one side or the other, and sure."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah laughed, "I don't really lean to one side or the other, and sure."
Ozzy walked over to the fridge and took out a large pitcher of lemonade, before pouring two glasses.

"Which characters? I want to know if they were any of my ships."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked over to the fridge and took out a large pitcher of lemonade, before pouring two glasses.
"Which characters? I want to know if they were any of my ships."

[/QUOTE]
"A bunch. Just differnt characters we found cute."

Danny heard they were talking about kinks so he shouted, "DDLB! Not ashamed!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I CAN ARRANGE THAT!"

[/QUOTE]
"YES!"

(Brendon Urie: What the fuck is going on?!!?!!?!!?!!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I need to know. Have you cosplayed Lilith from Borderlands? You could pull it off."

[/QUOTE]
"Who hasn't done that? If I remeber, Claire was Athena." Hannah smiled, "Now that was fun."

"I could pull off James from Pokemon! Prepare for trouble! Make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite the people within our nation!" He stood up on the couch, "To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth that's right!"

FireMaiden said:
"I need to get you another girlfriend. Because if I don't see you as Black Widow, I have failed you and myself.

FireMaiden said:
"Who hasn't done that? If I remeber, Claire was Athena." Hannah smiled, "Now that was fun."
"Did you record it?!" Virian said with urgency in his voice.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Jack and I did Germany and Prussia from hetalia. I've been role we looked like them."

[/QUOTE]
"I have pictures from a few of 'em."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Pictures of what?"

[/QUOTE]
"Before and after. Our amazing cosplay before sex, and how much we damaged it after."

FireMaiden said:
"Before and after. Our amazing cosplay before sex, and how much we damaged it after."
Virian wiped a bit of blood from his nose.

MuffinRPs said:
"Hannah that's gross! I don't wanna think about boobs 'n' stuff!"
"You will learn to appreciate boobs in time, my love. Now say that you are sorry before I give you a spanking!"

He looked down with his ears flattened and tail in his hands, "Sorry sir," He was so submissive that it was almost pitiful. No wonder he stayed with Xander for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back