• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
Danny was growling so loudly that they could probably hear him. How dare they hurt my Ozzy and Hannypoo?! I will stab the bitch.
(I fucking love Danny.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy gave Hannah a hug. "I'm sorry, Han. I really am."
After a couple more seconds of hugging, Ozzy's back pocket buzzed. Ozzy looked at his phone, and after a minute stifled a laugh.

[/QUOTE]
"What?"

Danny ran into the kitchen and grabbed two knives before running out of the apartment, "I'LL STAB THE BITCHES!!!!!"

FireMaiden said:
"It's from Sammy. Let me read it to you:

Hey, Ozzy. Drake and I had sex for the first time yesterday. With each other. Yeah, I know, you're proud of me. But I have a small problem. Let's put it this way. Drake "made a mess in the basement" and I've gotta clean it up. Problem is, i cant scrub that far. Do you have any advice?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"It's from Sammy. Let me read it to you:
Hey, Ozzy. Drake and I had sex for the first time yesterday. With each other. Yeah, I know, you're proud of me. But I have a small problem. Let's put it this way. Drake "made a mess in the basement" and I've gotta clean it up. Problem is, i cant scrub that far. Do you have any advice?"

[/QUOTE]
"Damn. I lost the damn bet."

FireMaiden said:
"Damn. I lost the damn bet."
"Which one?"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny ran into the kitchen and grabbed two knives before running out of the apartment, "I'LL STAB THE BITCHES!!!!!"
"Easy there, buddy. Put the knives back, and go inside. I'll be there in a bit."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Which one?"
"Easy there, buddy. Put the knives back, and go inside. I'll be there in a bit."

[/QUOTE]
"The one we made I joined your guys friend group. I bet 10 bucks they wouldn't fuck."

Danny pouted and walked inside mumbling, "they have been cheated on won't even let me kill them," He put the knives back. He sat down and watched cartoons.

FireMaiden said:
"The one we made I joined your guys friend group. I bet 10 bucks they wouldn't fuck."
"Yeah well they did. And Drake apparently finished inside of Sammy. So you can keep your ten bucks. I should have known that Drake would be on top.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah well they did. And Drake apparently finished inside of Sammy. So you can keep your ten bucks. I should have known that Drake would be on top.."

[/QUOTE]
"What?! Sammy was a bottom?! That's surpriseing."

FireMaiden said:
"What?! Sammy was a bottom?! That's surpriseing."
"Yeah, he's asking for advice on how to clean himself. Amateurs.."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Don't you act like you haven't done it in the ass. You are a walking Kamasutra."

[/QUOTE]
"I really haven't, surprisingly."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nope. I'm not believing you."

[/QUOTE]
"Believe it or not, girls down like it up the ass. There are very few who do, and I'm not one them."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay then. What's your kink?"

[/QUOTE]
"You ever wonder why I sometimes have wired bruises on my wrist?" Hannah asked with a smirk.

FireMaiden said:
"You ever wonder why I sometimes have wired bruises on my wrist?" Hannah asked with a smirk.
"BDSM, huh? Classy, Han. Classy." Ozzy said, before opening the door again. "Not as weird as mine, though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back