• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
"Find a good girl turned on by bad girls." He purred softly at Ozzy.
"Once again, he's right. We need to find a good girl who likes bad girls." Ozzy mused, before scratching his lover's back.

FireMaiden said:
"That's a rare combination."
"You're still in high school. Let's just say that I speak from experience when I say that experimenting happens quite a bit."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Once again, he's right. We need to find a good girl who likes bad girls." Ozzy mused, before scratching his lover's back.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm the woman in this relationship of course I'm right," He purred more.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You're still in high school. Let's just say that I speak from experience when I say that experimenting happens quite a bit."

[/QUOTE]
"Experimenting and it turned out you liked it up the ass,"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You're still in high school. Let's just say that I speak from experience when I say that experimenting happens quite a bit."

[/QUOTE]
"Speaking of school. Guess what? I was expelled for something I didn't do!"

MuffinRPs said:
"You shut your mouth."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You shut your mouth."

[/QUOTE]
Danny stuck his tongue out at Ozzy and pouted. He did as he was told but that was only so he didn't get hit or anything.

MuffinRPs said:
"So help me, I'll bend you over my knee right now and spank you in front of our guest." He said teasingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny blushed but remained quiet. Sure, he'd totally enjoy it but Hannah was right there.

MuffinRPs said:
"I didn't think it was possible,"
"Some kid need up in a coma after being beaten up pretty badly. I had gotten a nose bleed and found him on my way to the bathroom. Everyone blamed me."

FireMaiden said:
"Some kid need up in a coma after being beaten up pretty badly. I had gotten a nose bleed and found him on my way to the bathroom. Everyone blamed me."
"It does sound like you," He smirked.

MuffinRPs said:
"Danny, what did I tell you? Now I'm going to have to give you a spanking when Hannah leaves." He looked back at Hannah and sighed. "I'll talk to you about this later. I'll get in touch with the principal."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny, what did I tell you? Now I'm going to have to give you a spanking when Hannah leaves." He looked back at Hannah and sighed. "I'll talk to you about this later. I'll get in touch with the principal."

[/QUOTE]
Danny looked down and pretended to be upset. It worked. This was his plan all along.

MuffinRPs said:
"Anger isn't the only thing wrong it me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny, what did I tell you? Now I'm going to have to give you a spanking when Hannah leaves." He looked back at Hannah and sighed. "I'll talk to you about this later. I'll get in touch with the principal."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, thanks I guess."

MuffinRPs said:
Danny looked down and pretended to be upset. It worked. This was his plan all along.
Ozzy picked Danny up and threw him over his shoulder. "Now look what you've done! Daddy's gonna have to punish you for your behavior." The human said as he walked to his room and dropped the neko on the bed. "Now take off your pants and wait for daddy. I'm going to have to show Hannah out."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy picked Danny up and threw him over his shoulder. "Now look what you've done! Daddy's gonna have to punish you for your behavior." The human said as he walked to his room and dropped the neko on the bed. "Now take off your pants and wait for daddy. I'm going to have to show Hannah out."

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, that sounded like some smutty fan fiction."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy picked Danny up and threw him over his shoulder. "Now look what you've done! Daddy's gonna have to punish you for your behavior." The human said as he walked to his room and dropped the neko on the bed. "Now take off your pants and wait for daddy. I'm going to have to show Hannah out."

[/QUOTE]
Danny quickly took off his pants and hoodie before sitting, his tail in his hands, his ears flattened and his head down. He wouldn't ever admit it but he was a masochist. He was a slut for pain and he knew the kind of things Ozzy would do to him.

(IDK why I'm making this character so kinky)

MuffinRPs said:
Danny quickly took off his pants and hoodie before sitting, his tail in his hands, his ears flattened and his head down. He wouldn't ever admit it but he was a masochist. He was a slut for pain and he knew the kind of things Ozzy would do to him.
(IDK why I'm making this character so kinky)
(*nosebleed*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back