• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Wait, so her entire forearm is cut?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. She was holding the blade along the vein and when her arm slipped, it cut deep lyrics cause she was applying pressure to it.)

FireMaiden said:
(Yeah. She was holding the blade along the vein and when her arm slipped, it cut deep lyrics cause she was applying pressure to it.)
(I know, this isn't how it would work IRL, but deal with it. I don't want a hospital scene.)

Ozzy continued to lather her arm with the antibiotic and then wrap it with the gauze, until the incision was covered up. Ozzy stood up, still not making eye contact, and put the medical supplies away.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I know, this isn't how it would work IRL, but deal with it. I don't want a hospital scene.)
Ozzy continued to lather her arm with the antibiotic and then wrap it with the gauze, until the incision was covered up. Ozzy stood up, still not making eye contact, and put the medical supplies away.

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy, it was an accident, I swear. I wasn't really gonna do it, but I slipped and, well, you can see," Hannah said, standing up. She felt horrible, "I promise I want trying again."

FireMaiden said:
"Ozzy, it was an accident, I swear. I wasn't really gonna do it, but I slipped and, well, you can see," Hannah said, standing up. She felt horrible, "I promise I want trying again."
Ozzy did something he had never done before.

He slapped her.

Tears of anger and sadness were streaming down his face. "YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD STOP, HANNAH! You looked me in the eyes and told me that if I got you out of his house, that you would stop hurting yourself! What would I do without you, Hannah?! You are the closest thing that I have to a family! I have spent $80,000 on you alone, bailing you out of jail, paying for you to go to college, buying off half of your rent, filling your meds, and even just buying you things for you to enjoy, and you just want to throw that trust away?! And it's not even about the money! I would spend a million on you if it meant that you would stop doing this to yourself and your future."

He tried to wipe away the tears, but more came.

"What do I have to do, Han? Please just tell me what I can do. I've tried paying you with money, paying your bills and rent, taking you on vacations, everything that I can do in my power, but it never works. So I'm here at the lowest point I could be. I am literally begging you. Do you want me to leave? Because I'll jump out of this window if it will make you happy. Give me the word. Make a demand. I 'll do it. Just please stop doing this to me and yourself."

(Dropping a feels bomb like)

Boom.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy did something he had never done before.
He slapped her.

Tears of anger and sadness were streaming down his face. "YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD STOP, HANNAH! You looked me in the eyes and told me that if I got you out of his house, that you would stop hurting yourself! What would I do without you, Hannah?! You are the closest thing that I have to a family! I have spent $80,000 on you alone, bailing you out of jail, paying for you to go to college, buying off half of your rent, filling your meds, and even just buying you things for you to enjoy, and you just want to throw that trust away?! And it's not even about the money! I would spend a million on you if it meant that you would stop doing this to yourself and your future."

He tried to wipe away the tears, but more came.

"What do I have to do, Han? Please just tell me what I can do. I've tried paying you with money, paying your bills and rent, taking you on vacations, everything that I can do in my power, but it never works. So I'm here at the lowest point I could be. I am literally begging you. Do you want me to leave? Because I'll jump out of this window if it will make you happy. Give me the word. Make a demand. I 'll do it. Just please stop doing this to me and yourself."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah stayed quite, and barely reacted to the slap. Her face seemed emotionless, but her eyes were hurt. "Ozzy. If I was actually gonna do it, I wouldn't have called you. And I'm grateful for every fucking thing you've done for me, because without you, or Drake, or Sammy, I would still be living in that shit hole being pimped out. But don't you ever dare try fixing me again cause it sure as hell ain't gonna work. That blade is my last one, I have a job, and I'm working out a deal with my aunt. She's a therapist, so now I can talk to her for free. You said I need to stop treating you like a bank, so I'm trying. I'm trying to fix myself so you don't have to put up with a person like me who's being held together with duck-tape." She glared at him, "I make myself clear?"

FireMaiden said:
Hannah stayed quite, and barely reacted to the slap. Her face seemed emotionless, but her eyes were hurt. "Ozzy. If I was actually gonna do it, I wouldn't have called you. And I'm grateful for every fucking thing you've done for me, because without you, or Drake, or Sammy, I would still be living in that shit hole being pimped out. But don't you ever dare try fixing me again cause it sure as hell ain't gonna work. That blade is my last one, I have a job, and I'm working out a deal with my aunt. She's a therapist, so now I can talk to her for free. You said I need to stop treating you like a bank, so I'm trying. I'm trying to fix myself so you don't have to put up with a person like me who's being held together with duck-tape." She glared at him, "I make myself clear?"
"Just please promise me for real that you will never do that again."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Just please promise me for real that you will never do that again."

[/QUOTE]
"Promise." Hannah looked at her bathroom floor and sighed, then picked up the blade. "And just to prove it," she flicked it into the toilet and flushed it. "There gone forever."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy sighed, and sat down in one of the chairs.
"When did start doing it again?"

[/QUOTE]
"About three months ago.... I just, look. Everyone at school has turned on me, including the two good friends I had and I just couldn't really deal with it. I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am."

FireMaiden said:
"About three months ago.... I just, look. Everyone at school has turned on me, including the two good friends I had and I just couldn't really deal with it. I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am."
Ozzy sighed once more. "Well, in other news, Danny and I are now a thing."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Do you... Do you want to go out and do something? I mean, we could go back to my place and play some video games."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really care. You got any new games?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah, I got Overwatch!"

[/QUOTE]
"Awesome. Well, let's go I guess. Hey, we could order some pizza and stuff. For once I have cash."

FireMaiden said:
"Awesome. Well, let's go I guess. Hey, we could order some pizza and stuff. For once I have cash."
"What character do you want to play as? I'm going to play McCree. Easily the hottest character."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What character do you want to play as? I'm going to play McCree. Easily the hottest character."

[/QUOTE]
"Widowmaker, duh."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I mean, if I had to pick a girl, I would pick Tracer. She's pretty cute."

[/QUOTE]
"But you've seen me as a sniper in other games, I kick ass. Almost all headshots."

Danny woke up from his short nap and pulled on a pair of boxers. He wondered around the house looking for Ozzy. When he didn't find him he layed on the couch and turned on Steven Universe.

FireMaiden said:
"But you've seen me as a sniper in other games, I kick ass. Almost all headshots."
"But we aren't talking about classes, are we? We're talking about fuckability. I'm telling you, I would go bi for Tracer."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"But we aren't talking about classes, are we? We're talking about fuckability. I'm telling you, I would go bi for Tracer."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back