• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"I don't fucking know."
"Seriously? I highly doubt that you haven't given it pensive thought. Seriously, it combines three of your favorite things. Video games, fangirling, and sex."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Seriously? I highly doubt that you haven't given it pensive thought. Seriously, it combines three of your favorite things. Video games, fangirling, and sex."

[/QUOTE]
"Seriously, I don't know. I agree with you about Tracer but any others I sont really know. Kinda like Pharah though."

FireMaiden said:
"Seriously, I don't know. I agree with you about Tracer but any others I sont really know. Kinda like Pharah though."
"Alright, let's quit dawdling and go down stairs. I need to make sure that Danny can still walk."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Alright, let's quit dawdling and go down stairs. I need to make sure that Danny can still walk."

[/QUOTE]
"From what I saw earlier 0, I don't think that's gonna be a problem."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy blushed. "What the- YOU WERE WATCHING US?!"

[/QUOTE]
"What? No, I walked in on you naked, you know, after you called me about the first time."

FireMaiden said:
"........" It was then, Hannah started laughing.
"Just cuz I have a normal sized dick, doesn't mean you can just be an ass about it!" Ozzy said, blushing heavily. "I don't make fun of you for having small tits, now do I?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Just cuz I have a normal sized dick, doesn't mean you can just be an ass about it!" Ozzy said, blushing heavily. "I don't make fun of you for having small tits, now do I?"

[/QUOTE]
"A size 32D is small to you?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You're a C cup and you know it."

[/QUOTE]
"I will take my bra off and prove it to you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'll pull down my pants and show you. I'm 5 inches flaccid, and you know it too."

[/QUOTE]
"How th hell would I know your penis size? Like geez, I'm a perv but not that much."

FireMaiden said:
"How th hell would I know your pens size. Like geez, I'm a pervert but not that much."
"Do you not remember the night after I graduated? How you bet Drake that I was bigger than him?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Do you not remember the night after I graduated? How you bet Drake that I was bigger than him?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"He still won though. Six and a half inches. The guy's a fucking behemoth."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you do know boobs grow right? Last time they were a C."

FireMaiden said:
"Well, you do know boobs grow right? Last time they were a C."
"Same with other parts, you asshole!" Ozzy blushed. "And, I mean, they don't look like they've grown much." He said as he poked one.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Same with other parts, you asshole!" Ozzy blushed. "And, I mean, they don't look like they've grown much." He said as he poked one.

[/QUOTE]
"Ahhh, don't do that. That was weird."

Danny was deep in little space as he was watching the show. It was a marathon so he got to watch loads of episodes, "NOOOO!!!!!" He shouted at a cliffhanger. His favorite character was in trouble.

FireMaiden said:
"Ahhh, don't do that. That was weird."
"Sorry. They're just... there." Ozzy said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Let's get back to Danny, mmkay?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Sorry. They're just... there." Ozzy said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Let's get back to Danny, mmkay?"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah grabbed the cash from the counter and stuffed it in her pocket, before changing shirts. "Yeah, alright."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah grabbed the cash from the counter and stuffed it in her pocket, before changing shirts. "Yeah, alright."
After making his way downstairs, Ozzy opened the door to his apartment to see Danny laying in front of the TV in his underwear. He walked forward and gave the neko a big hug.

"How was your nap, my little kitty cat?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After making his way downstairs, Ozzy opened the door to his apartment to see Danny laying in front of the TV in his underwear. He walked forward and gave the neko a big hug.

[/QUOTE]
"Good, Daddy." he hugged him back.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After making his way downstairs, Ozzy opened the door to his apartment to see Danny laying in front of the TV in his underwear. He walked forward and gave the neko a big hug.

[/QUOTE]
MuffinRPs said:
"Good, Daddy." he hugged him back.
"Oh my god, really?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back