• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Why do you call me that?" She asked, the rubbed her arm. The gauze was already starting to look really red.
"Because I can!" He payed attention to his TV show, "Oh my sweet baby greatness. She's OK! I thought they would kill them. And she's-" His mouth remained open, "I love this show!!!"

MuffinRPs said:
"Because I can!" He payed attention to his TV show, "Oh my sweet baby greatness. She's OK! I thought they would kill them. And she's-" His mouth remained open, "I love this show!!!"
Hannah plopped herself down next to Danny, "And what are you watching?"

FireMaiden said:
Hannah plopped herself down next to Danny, "And what are you watching?"
"Steven Universe," His eyes were glued to the screen

MuffinRPs said:
"Steven Universe," His eyes were glued to the screen
Hannah's eyes were now glued to the screen. She loved cartoons and anime. Expecially when this cartoon seemed so much like an anime.

FireMaiden said:
Hannah's eyes were now glued to the screen. She loved cartoons and anime. Expecially when this cartoon seemed so much like an anime.
"You'll love Garne. She's a lot like you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Oh my god, imagine them all watching it as a big happy family.)

[/QUOTE]
"Daddy, you're defiantly Pearl."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Not to brag, or anything, but I'm a Sapphire. Something rarer than a diamond."

[/QUOTE]
"You diamonds aren't really rare? There's a whole shit ton of 'em being kept somewhere and on the let out in small amounts so the prices stay high."

FireMaiden said:
"You diamonds aren't really rare? There's a whole shit ton of 'em being kept somewhere and on the let out in small amounts so the prices stay high."
"Damn. I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up."

FireMaiden said:
"And why is that?"
"Because it shut down my point."

MuffinRPs said:
"I'm emerald. There hasn't been any emeralds on the show yet." He snuggled into Ozzy. @Safety Hammer
Ozzy smiled, and let the boy cuddle up next to him. He made him forget all about Jack, and all of the other problems in the world. He made him happy. Not to mention the cute way he called him 'Daddy'.

FireMaiden said:
"Haha.....I'm the third wheel ain't I?"
"Definitely not! I could not be happier with how this is going. I've got my cute boyfriend, and my awesome best friend. All we need to do is find you a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and we'll be a big happy family."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Definitely not! I could not be happier with how this is going. I've got my cute boyfriend, and my awesome best friend. All we need to do is find you a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and we'll be a big happy family."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, and I hope it's soon."

Chocolat could sleep whenever she wanted to. The sweet smell of nature in the air is too much to handle, luring her into a land of dreams. The public park has become her second home somehow. She's been a stray neko for as long as she could imagine. But nonetheless she still looked as if she was brandnew. A neat white dress that flowed through the air along with her black soft hair similar to a cat's fluffy fur. Her puffy tail has a bow tied on its end, swaying happily as her ears flickered. Chocolat yawned and nuzzled the bouque of roses near her as she tends them quietly in the most sacred place of all in the entire park. The gardens.

(Hai hai!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back