• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Like what, my little kitty cat?" Ozzy said, patting the neko's thigh. "Oooh! Maybe they might have cotton candy! Or better yet, ice cream! Or maybe even cookies!"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know. We have the entire city; might as well do something. And if they do have ice cream I'll have some."

MuffinRPs said:
"I don't know. We have the entire city; might as well do something. And if they do have ice cream I'll have some."
"You are the most huggable person ever." Ozzy said, squeezing the neko.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You are the most huggable person ever." Ozzy said, squeezing the neko.

[/QUOTE]
He giggled and squeezed his boyfriend back.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hey, do you think that Hannah likes that neko?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I ship it. Well, I ship everything."

MuffinRPs said:
"Yeah. I ship it. Well, I ship everything."
(This is basically Ozzy and Danny.)

c9493523efddcb5881ed0b9924fdfc79.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy pulled the neko onto his lap and kissed him on the cheek.
"Daddy loves you!"

[/QUOTE]
Danny kissed Ozzy along the jaw and down his neck, "I love Daddy more," He snugged into the crook of his neck and purred.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny kissed Ozzy along the jaw and down his neck, "I love Daddy more," He snugged into the crook of his neck and purred.
Ozzy took this as a challenge. He lifted his lover's head and kissed him deeply.

" I think Daddy loves you more."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy took this as a challenge. He lifted his lover's head and kissed him deeply.
" I think Daddy loves you more."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm 110% sure that I love you more. I know I do," He moved his hand from the older boy's neck down his chest and towards his waistline. He snapped his jeans slightly.

MuffinRPs said:
"I'm 110% sure that I love you more. I know I do," He moved his hand from the older boy's neck down his chest and towards his waistline. He snapped his jeans slightly.
Ozzy slipped his hand up Danny's shirt, before playfully nibbling on his neck.

"Daddy loves you 120% more."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy slipped his hand up Danny's shirt, before playfully nibbling on his neck.
"Daddy loves you 120% more."

[/QUOTE]
"Daddy.." Danny bit his lip. He hadn't yet told him that his neck was very sensitive, "I love you mostest."

MuffinRPs said:
"Daddy.." Danny bit his lip. He hadn't yet told him that his neck was very sensitive, "I love you mostest."
Ozzy took his his hand out of Danny's shirt an instead, slid it down his pants.

"Daddy loves you even more."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy took his his hand out of Danny's shirt an instead, slid it down his pants.
"Daddy loves you even more."

[/QUOTE]
He bit down harder on his lip, "But I said I-fuck-love you mostest," He swore and he knew Ozzy would punish him for that.

MuffinRPs said:
He bit down harder on his lip, "But I said I-fuck-love you mostest," He swore and he knew Ozzy would punish him for that.
"Tsk tsk task. Danny said a bad word. Now daddy's gonna have to punish you. Are we going to have to either go back home, do it in the bathroom, or in the bushes."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Tsk tsk task. Danny said a bad word. Now daddy's gonna have to punish you. Are we going to have to either go back home, do it in the bathroom, or in the bushes."

[/QUOTE]
"B-Bathroom please..." He kept his head down and his ears were flat. (I could write one but I'm too lazy. It's why I roleplay. It's easier than fanfic writing)

MuffinRPs said:
"B-Bathroom please..." He kept his head down and his ears were flat. (I could write one but I'm too lazy. It's why I roleplay. It's easier than fanfic writing)
(Same. But seriously are you trying to kill me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back