• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
"B-Bathroom please..." He kept his head down and his ears were flat. (I could write one but I'm too lazy. It's why I roleplay. It's easier than fanfic writing)
After he led the neko to the handicap stall, Ozzy pulled down Danny's pants and bended him over his knee.

"Maybe if you are a good boy, I might reward you."

(F2B)

calculationsammer said:
(DEATH BY NOSEBLEED.)
(If my calculations are correct, and they are, I conclude that we are terrible men)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After he led the neko to the handicap stall, Ozzy pulled down Danny's pants and bended him over his knee.
"Maybe if you are a good boy, I might reward you."

(F2B)

[/QUOTE]
Danny cuddled Ozzy after his spanking. He hurt and he wanted affection, "Carry me,"

MuffinRPs said:
(If my calculations are correct, and they are, I conclude that we are terrible men)
Danny cuddled Ozzy after his spanking. He hurt and he wanted affection, "Carry me,"
Ozzy smiled, before he slipped off his own pants.

"You were good, Danny. Would you like it if daddy rewarded you for taking your punishment like a big boy?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled, before he slipped off his own pants.
"You were good, Danny. Would you like it if daddy rewarded you for taking your punishment like a big boy?"

[/QUOTE]
Danny had submission and lust in his eyes. "Yes Daddy,"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny had submission and lust in his eyes. "Yes Daddy,"
Ozzy smiled.

"Okay then. Now how about you be a good boy and climb onto Daddy's lap."

(F2B)

Ookami lounged lazily in the sun, purring as it warmed her from ears to tail tip.

beside her Gin scowled off into the distance as his best friend played around in her kitten form.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled.
"Okay then. Now how about you be a good boy and climb onto Daddy's lap."

(F2B)

[/QUOTE]
Danny cuddled his boyfriend. He was tired. He purred a calm purr and fell asleep

MuffinRPs said:
Danny cuddled his boyfriend. He was tired. He purred a calm purr and fell asleep
Ozzy, who was also extremely tired, removed himself from Danny and dressed him. After putting on his own clothes, Ozzy carried his lover out of the bathroom and set him down on the park bench where they both napped.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy, who was also extremely tired, removed himself from Danny and dressed him. After putting on his own clothes, Ozzy carried his lover out of the bathroom and set him down on the park bench where they both napped.

[/QUOTE]
Danny slept on the bench with his boyfriend. He was happy. He had found the perfect person to take care of him; but, unknown to them, a tall man was watching them.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny slept on the bench with his boyfriend. He was happy. He had found the perfect person to take care of him; but, unknown to them, a tall man was watching them.
Ozzy snuggled up next to his boyfriend and nuzzled his head on top of the neko's. He was so happy right now. He had finally found d someone better thAn Jack.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy snuggled up next to his boyfriend and nuzzled his head on top of the neko's. He was so happy right now. He had finally found d someone better thAn Jack.

[/QUOTE]
The man put his hood up and sat down across the park from the group of young adults. He was spying on them. None of them knew this of course as he was well hidden.

Danny woke after his short nap and yawned.

MuffinRPs said:
The man put his hood up and sat down across the park from the group of young adults. He was spying on them. None of them knew this of course as he was well hidden.
Danny woke after his short nap and yawned.
Ozzy, who was still sleeping, grabbed his snuggle buddy and pulled him close, not wanting him to move away. Ozzy incoherently mumbled, before squishing his face up against the neko's.

BlackSwan said:
Ookami lounged lazily in the sun, purring as it warmed her from ears to tail tip.
beside her Gin scowled off into the distance as his best friend played around in her kitten form.
I noticed a male and his cat I walked up to them Joey: hi

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy, who was still sleeping, grabbed his snuggle buddy and pulled him close, not wanting him to move away. Ozzy incoherently mumbled, before squishing his face up against the neko's.

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled and kissed Ozzy.

The man frowned. He was angry. Nekos were slaves in his opinion. They were to do as they were told and serve humans. He played with a coin in his left hand and stared at theblond man and purple cat.

OOC: this is the man, only dressed in a red hoodie. :)

images

Last edited by a moderator:
MuffinRPs said:
Danny giggled and kissed Ozzy.
The man frowned. He was angry. Nekos were slaves in his opinion. They were to do as they were told and serve humans. He played with a coin in his left hand and stared at theblond man and purple cat.

OOC: this is the man, only dressed in a red hoodie. :)

images
"So, what do you want to do now?" Ozzy asked, cuddling the cat boy.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"So, what do you want to do now?" Ozzy asked, cuddling the cat boy.

[/QUOTE]
"I wanna meet your friends." He smiled

MuffinRPs said:
"I wanna meet your friends." He smiled
Ozzy sighed. He was pretty sure that Sam and Drake were out swimming, or some shit. And his only other friend was Hannah.

"Anything else?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy sighed. He was pretty sure that Sam and Drake were out swimming, or some shit. And his only other friend was Hannah.
"Anything else?"

[/QUOTE]
"Cuddles!" He wrapped his arms around Ozzy's neck and snuggled into his shoulder.

FireMaiden said:
(I'm watching No.6 rn and it's the gayest thing I've seen)
(I'm pretty sure this is the gayest thing I've ever seen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back