• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Lead the way!"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah was glad that the building they lived in was just about 5 minutes from the park. "It's so pretty out here."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah was glad that the building they lived in was just about 5 minutes from the park. "It's so pretty out here."
Ozzy rubbed his eyes. He had been indoors all day, and needed to adjust. Danny was taking a nap, so he wasn't with them.

Amako was still near the flower bushes, still crouching while nuzzling the flowers. Here eyes half lidded as if she just woke up. She looked like a wandering neko angel from afar. Not able to notice the girl from the distance as her tail swayed lazily

@FireMaiden

CandidFox said:
Amako was still near the flower bushes, still crouching while nuzzling the flowers. Here eyes half lidded as if she just woke up. She looked like a wandering neko angel from afar. Not able to notice the girl from the distance as her tail swayed lazily
@FireMaiden
"Oh me god, it's another neko," Hannah said quietly. She quickly looked down at her her bandaged arm, but looked back up, not wanting to miss out on what the girl did. Hannah was already intrigued by this girl. She began to walk towards her, but she made sure she didn't seem like she was walking over just to try to talk to the neko. Hannah wasn't sure if it was gonna work though.

Ozzy was sitting on a park bench only a little ways away from Hannah, eating a hot dog and drinking a can of grape soda. He was listening to the band that was playing, and looking at a bunny who was hopping around.

Danny dressed and went outside with the duo. It was nice out but the bright light hurt his eyes. Hannah directed his attention to a neko. "She so cute! Daddy, look at how cute she is!"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny dressed and went outside with the duo. It was nice out but the bright light hurt his eyes. Hannah directed his attention to a neko. "She so cute! Daddy, look at how cute she is!"
"She is cute, isn't she? But not as cute as you." Ozzy said, poking Danny on the nose. "Do you want a hot dog or some soda?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy, not wanting to get up and ask for another can, offered his to Danny.
"Would you like some of Daddy's soda?"

[/QUOTE]
He nodded and took the can from Ozzy before drinking most of the fluid.

MuffinRPs said:
He nodded and took the can from Ozzy before drinking most of the fluid.
Ozzy smiled as he placed his hand on Danny's thigh.

"You do look hungry. Are you sure you don't want a hot dog?"

Amako's ears flickered as she looked back and saw them. Her tail curled while she stared at them with big curious but lazy eyes. She stood up slowly as her height reached the older girl's chin. "U-um..." Amako tilted her head to the side. Confused as to why they've come here.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled as he placed his hand on Danny's thigh.
"You do look hungry. Are you sure you don't want a hot dog?"

[/QUOTE]
He shook his head, "I'm fine,"

MuffinRPs said:
He shook his head, "I'm fine,"
"Okay!" Ozzy said, pulling Danny closer. "After we're done eating lunch, what do you want to do with Daddy? Perhaps we could have a lazy day and go back to bed. Or maybe we could play some video games. Or if you really really want to, we could have some more fun in bed like a couple of hours ago." Ozzy kissed the neko on the cheek, before taking another bite of his hot dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay!" Ozzy said, pulling Danny closer. "After we're done eating lunch, what do you want to do with Daddy? Perhaps we could have a lazy day and go back to bed. Or maybe we could play some video games. Or if you really really want to, we could have some more fun in bed like a couple of hours ago." Ozzy kissed the neko on the cheek, before taking another bite of his hot dog.

[/QUOTE]
"I wanna meet people and do things!"

MuffinRPs said:
"I wanna meet people and do things!"
"Like what, my little kitty cat?" Ozzy said, patting the neko's thigh. "Oooh! Maybe they might have cotton candy! Or better yet, ice cream! Or maybe even cookies!"

Last edited by a moderator:
CandidFox said:
Amako's ears flickered as she looked back and saw them. Her tail curled while she stared at them with big curious but lazy eyes. She stood up slowly as her height reached the older girl's chin. "U-um..." Amako tilted her head to the side. Confused as to why they've come here.
"Oh, hi there," Hannah said, rubbing the back of her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back