• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Tell me about it. Well, I'll see you later."

[/QUOTE]
"Tch, fine. Don't break him," Hannah snicker as she left. She went back upstairs to her apartment and quickly changed clothes, before leaving the building.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny quickly took off his pants and hoodie before sitting, his tail in his hands, his ears flattened and his head down. He wouldn't ever admit it but he was a masochist. He was a slut for pain and he knew the kind of things Ozzy would do to him.
(IDK why I'm making this character so kinky)
Ozzy walked into his room, and was taken aback by what he saw.

"Um, uh, you look eager."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked into his room, and was taken aback by what he saw.
"Um, uh, you look eager."

[/QUOTE]
"Y-you said get ready. Is this not what Daddy wanted?" He looked up at Ozzy with his ears flattened and his deep blue eyes filled with submission.

MuffinRPs said:
"Y-you said get ready. Is this not what Daddy wanted?" He looked up at Ozzy with his ears flattened and his deep blue eyes filled with submission.
'Should I tell him that I was kidding?' Ozzy thought, as he bit his lip. 'But he's just so damn cute.'

Ozzy walked over to the bed and took off his own shirt, before sitting down next to the neko.

"I mean, do you really want me to spank you?"

Um YES! Fuck me up!!! "I deserve it," He fluttered his eyelids and gave him a small smile.

(I'm on mobile and its being arkward)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
'Should I tell him that I was kidding?' Ozzy thought, as he bit his lip. 'But he's just so damn cute.'
Ozzy walked over to the bed and took off his own shirt, before sitting down next to the neko.

"I mean, do you really want me to spank you?"

[/QUOTE]

MuffinRPs said:
Um YES! Fuck me up!!! "I deserve it," He fluttered his eyelids and gave him a small smile.
(I'm on mobile and its being arkward)
(Same.)

"Well, bend over, I guess."

(F2B)

Danny was layed next to Ozzy, his head on his arm and his hand on his chest. He was awake and thinking about their current...situation. He grinded his teeth together when he thought deeply. He knew Ozzy would hate this little habit.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny was layed next to Ozzy, his head on his arm and his hand on his chest. He was awake and thinking about their current...situation. He grinded his teeth together when he thought deeply. He knew Ozzy would hate this little habit.
Ozzy was sleeping peacefully. He rolled over and squeezed Danny tightly.

"I love you.." He mumbled, squishing his face against the neko's.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy was sleeping peacefully. He rolled over and squeezed Danny tightly.
"I love you.." He mumbled, squishing his face against the neko's.

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too," he snuggled close to Ozzy and fell asleep.

After about an hour, Ozzy woke up. He smiled, and kissed him on the forehead.

Then the smell of sex hit him.

He held back a face, walked over to the window, and opened it, letting the fresh air wash over him.

Hannah walked back into the building completely exhausted. Slowly she climbed the stairs to her crap-tastic apartment, and put the two hundred she earned that night on the counter. She walked to her bathroom and got a pencil sharpener blade from under the cup she kept her toothpaste and toothbrush in. Hannah pressed it to her wrist, and did that she did every night, debated on whether or not to it. Her arms and legs were covered in old scars, and a few fresh ones, but they were healing. Except, this time the blade was placed so if she did it, it would kill her. And like always, she decided against it. But, her elbow slipped, causing the blade to cut deeply. She immediately dropped it, covering the wound with her hand. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Was all she could say as blood spilled between her fingers, and rushed down her hand, creating a pool of crimson liquid below it. She sunk to he ground, leaning against the bathtub. She quickly dug her phone out of her back pocket, dialed Ozzy's number, and put it on speaker.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Hannah walked back into the building completely exhausted. Slowly she climbed the stairs to her crap-tastic apartment, and put the two hundred she earned that night on the counter. She walked to her bathroom and got a pencil sharpener blade from under the cup she kept her toothpaste and toothbrush in. Hannah pressed it to her wrist, and did that she did every night, debated on whether or not to it. Her arms and legs were covered in old scars, and a few fresh ones, but they were healing. Except, this time the blade was placed so if she did it, it would kill her. And like always, she decided against it. But, her elbow slipped, causing the blade to cut deeply. She immediately dropped it, covering the wound with her hand. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Was all she could say as blood spilled between her fingers, and rushed down her hand, creating a pool of crimson liquid below it. She sunk to he ground, leaning against the bathtub. She quickly dug her phone out of her back pocket, dialed Ozzy's number, and put it on speaker.
@Safety Hammer
"Hello?" Ozzy said. He was wearing a red plaid shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He had just finished eating when he saw that Hannah was calling him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hello?" Ozzy said. He was wearing a red plaid shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He had just finished eating when he saw that Hannah was calling him.

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy, I fucked up, and I need your help. Can you come up here? Like now?" Hannah asked, her voice cracking. She had started to shake a little, and was beginning to feel sick.

FireMaiden said:
"Ozzy, I fucked up, and I need your help. Can you come up here? Like now?" Hannah asked, her voice cracking. She had started to shake a little, and was beginning to feel sick.
"Okay, I'll be right up." Ozzy said, before he left his apartment and made his way up the stairs.

"Okay, Han. What did you do now?" Ozzy said, walking into her apartment.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay, I'll be right up." Ozzy said, before he left his apartment and made his way up the stairs.
"Okay, Han. What did you do now?" Ozzy said, walking into her apartment.

[/QUOTE]
If Ozzy looked to the bathroom door, he'd see right underneath, there was blood. "Bathroom Ozzy."

FireMaiden said:
If Ozzy looked to the bathroom door, he'd see right underneath, there was blood. "Bathroom Ozzy."
Ozzy looked over at the blood and started to open the door. "Oh I get it. It must be that time of the month again, isn't-" Ozzy didn't finish, so since he saw Hannah bleeding from the wrist. He only felt two emotions at that point. Scared and pissed. He grabbed a roll of gauze that he found in the medicine cabinet, and a shit ton of Neosporin.

He was silently thanking his mom for making him take those basic medical classes in high school. He spread the Neosporin on her cut before taking the roll of gauze and wrapping it tightly around her wrist.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy looked over at the blood and started to open the door. "Oh I get it. It must be that time of the month again, isn't-" Ozzy didn't finish, so since he saw Hannah bleeding from the wrist. He only felt two emotions at that point. Scared and pissed. He grabbed a roll of gauze that he found in the medicine cabinet, and a shit ton of Neosporin.
He was silently thanking his mom for making him take those basic medical classes in high school. He spread the Neosporin on her cut before taking the roll of gauze and wrapping it tightly around her wrist.

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy....I think I cut the vein." And by vein, she meant the main artery in her arm. Since the cut was deep, and ran from her wrist to the middle of her forearm.

FireMaiden said:
"Ozzy....I think I cut the vein." And by vein, she meant the main artery in her arm. Since the cut was deep, and ran from her wrist to the middle of her forearm.
(Wait, so her entire forearm is cut?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back