• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

"No! You just can't change responseses like that! You already gave up."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled, "Nope, I don't know what you're talking about, I never gave up.''

FireMaiden said:
Hannah chuckled, "Nope, I don't know what you're talking about, I never gave up.''
"Yesh you did! WhatdoesIwon'taskanymoremeantoyou!?" she started to whine about how that had been cheating.

Edwin notices that she isn't leaving. To be honest he doesn't want her to, but his brother wou-

"OK come on." He swiftly grabs her and runs to his truck to fetch his jacket and proceeds to wrap her in it loosely. Using it as a disguise, he rushes up to his room.

"We barely moved in, so I don't have anywhere for you to lay...hmm. You can stay in this closet until my brother leaves I guess. But when he's here you CAN NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM! Ok?" He gives her a quick hug and the goes down stairs, only going back up occasionally with food and water.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Yesh you did! WhatdoesIwon'taskanymoremeantoyou!?" she started to whine about how that had been cheating.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah laughed, "Sorry, I didn't understand that."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Hannah laughed, "Sorry, I didn't understand that."
She stuck out her tongue "Fudge you! I am not repeating myself!" she said and looked away from her.

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin notices that she isn't leaving. To be honest he doesn't want her to, but his brother wou-
"OK come on." He swiftly grabs her and runs to his truck to fetch his jacket and proceeds to wrap her in it loosely. Using it as a disguise, he rushes up to his room.

"We barely moved in, so I don't have anywhere for you to lay...hmm. You can stay in this closet until my brother leaves I guess. But when he's here you
CAN NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM! Ok?" He gives her a quick hug and the goes down stairs, only going back up occasionally with food and water.

Summer didn't know how she felt about being kept in a closet but she assumed it was better than being outside. She got free meals and water like she had planned. Other than being kept in a closet and having to hide from his brother life was good. She curled up to fall asleep and felt more relaxed then she had felt in awhile. Maybe a little too relaxed since she slipped out of her cat form and stretched out
"Being in my cat form is soooo uncomfortable sometimes." she said while attempting to stretch in the closet which was difficult.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She stuck out her tongue "Fudge you! I am not repeating myself!" she said and looked away from her.

[/QUOTE]
"Please?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She stuck out her tongue "Fudge you! I am not repeating myself!" she said and looked away from her.
Summer didn't know how she felt about being kept in a closet but she assumed it was better than being outside. She got free meals and water like she had planned. Other than being kept in a closet and having to hide from his brother life was good. She curled up to fall asleep and felt more relaxed then she had felt in awhile. Maybe a little too relaxed since she slipped out of her cat form and stretched out
"Being in my cat form is soooo uncomfortable sometimes." she said while attempting to stretch in the closet which was difficult.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey kid! I'm leaving for work, so watch the house while I'm gone." Edwin's brother yells as he heads out the house while trying to stuff extra clothes into a small duffel.

"You comin' home normal time?" Edwin asks from the misplaced couch.

"I'm staying at my girlfriend's place. Watch the house."

Edwin waits around for a couple of minutes just to make sure he doesn't come back before grabbing some snacks and heading up to his room.

"Hey kitty, I was thinking about a name for you. How does Sunny sound?"

Edwin turns to the closest to see a girl. He stares.

"So...are you gonna keep sleeping in my closet or...?"

FireMaiden said:
"Please?"
She shook her head "Your nice talk doesn't work on meh!" she folded her arms.

ItsDatSwag said:
"Hey kid! I'm leaving for work, so watch the house while I'm gone." Edwin's brother yells as he heads out the house while trying to stuff extra clothes into a small duffel.
"You comin' home normal time?" Edwin asks from the misplaced couch.

"I'm staying at my girlfriend's place. Watch the house."

Edwin waits around for a couple of minutes just to make sure he doesn't come back before grabbing some snacks and heading up to his room.

"Hey kitty, I was thinking about a name for you. How does Sunny sound?"

Edwin turns to the closest to see a girl. He stares.

"So...are you gonna keep sleeping in my closet or...?"
Summer yawns sleepily and then made a horrified face "Waah? Why are you up here!?" she hadn't heard him coming up so least to say she was surprised and a little scared. "Don't call the police! Or the men in black!" she looked around in her panic and sighed. She had been close to going to jail so many times that it wasn't even funny. A naked girl with cat ears and a tail appearing in place of a blonde green eyed cat was....strange....but nobody had to call the police or throw objects at her!

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She shook her head "Your nice talk doesn't work on meh!" she folded her arms.

Summer yawns sleepily and then made a horrified face "Waah? Why are you up here!?" she hadn't heard him coming up so least to say she was surprised and a little scared. "Don't call the police! Or the men in black!" she looked around in her panic and sighed. She had been close to going to jail so many times that it wasn't even funny. A naked girl with cat ears and a tail appearing in place of a blonde green eyed cat was....strange....but nobody had to call the police or throw objects at her!

[/QUOTE]
Edwin watches the frantic girl as he shuffles to one of the moving boxes on his bed. He digs around for a shirt and then some underwear.

"I know they will be big on you but we can't have you walking around here naked." And hands her the clothes.

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin watches the frantic girl as he shuffles to one of the moving boxes on his bed. He digs around for a shirt and then some underwear.
"I know they will be big on you but we can't have you walking around here naked." And hands her the clothes.
She paused and stared at him "You're not going to call the police?" this was a new development. All the other times she was chased out of the house. She grabbed the clothes and put them on with no hesitation at all. She didn't want to be picky so that she wouldn't get kicked out. She sat on the floor now wondering what to do or what he was going to.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I won the last time, I'll win again."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think so. My love for you is as eternal as the universe. We'll be dead before it dies."

MuffinRPs said:
"I don't think so. My love for you is as eternal as the universe. We'll be dead before it dies."
"My love for you is as powerful as a black hole. Nothing can stop it and nothing can escape."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"My love for you is as powerful as a black hole. Nothing can stop it and nothing can escape."

[/QUOTE]
"...well shit..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Then, in the grand tradition of things, Ozzy slipped his hand down Danny's pants.

[/QUOTE]
Danny bit his lip and moved his arms around Ozzy's neck.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She paused and stared at him "You're not going to call the police?" this was a new development. All the other times she was chased out of the house. She grabbed the clothes and put them on with no hesitation at all. She didn't want to be picky so that she wouldn't get kicked out. She sat on the floor now wondering what to do or what he was going to.

[/QUOTE]
Edwin turns around so he doesn't watch her while she dresses, after he feels she had relatively enough time, he turns back. "Now, usually, someone should call the cops. But I read a lot of books." He sits on the floor in front of her. "So first things first, I'm Edwin, what's your name?" He realizes that he can't just call a girl some random name, if they are going to "live together" he needs to know her name.

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin turns around so he doesn't watch her while she dresses, after he feels she had relatively enough time, he turns back. "Now, usually, someone should call the cops. But I read a lot of books." He sits on the floor in front of her. "So first things first, I'm Edwin, what's your name?" He realizes that he can't just call a girl some random name, if they are going to "live together" he needs to know her name.
She tilted her head "Summer.....What kind of books? 'What to do if a girl appears in your closet'." she giggled at the thought of a book being tilted that but wondered why someone would have a girl in their closets. Now that she really thought about it...that was actually pretty morbid. She shivered and hoped that nobody owned a book like that....Actually she hoped no one made a book like that.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She tilted her head "Summer.....What kind of books? 'What to do if a girl appears in your closet'." she giggled at the thought of a book being tilted that but wondered why someone would have a girl in their closets. Now that she really thought about it...that was actually pretty morbid. She shivered and hoped that nobody owned a book like that....Actually she hoped no one made a book like that.

[/QUOTE]
Edwin laughs at the book Summer had mentioned. "Actually, I do...I'm just kidding. No, I just read a lot of Manga and this kind of stuff happens a lot...but usually the girls aren't cats." He eyes her up and down.

She's pretty cute. What? No.

"Ok. Do you have a place to stay? I mean, you...could stay here." He looks around the room and stands up to sit on his bed. "I just don't know if you're ok."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](After the tragic thing happens, something happy will happen to Danny.)

[/QUOTE]
(OK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back