• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]( D: *sniffles* b-but.... T^T)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry... lots of pain today... ANYWAYS Onto rps...)

PixieDusts said:
(Sorry... lots of pain today... ANYWAYS Onto rps...)
(awwww, hope the pain goes away soon...)

[aannnd... now i leave! *poof*]

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:
Drake giggled lightly and hugged his lover. He smiled brightly, kissing back with a giant smile. "Easy there Handsome. I love you too." Drake laughed lightly and held tightly onto his lover.
@Safety Hammer

Khaleesi, the small yet cute kitten walked around the streets, nothing to do with her life anymore.

(Open for interactions)
"I.. I'm in shock"

"And why is that cutie?" Drake asked with a small smile, his eyes glistened as he stared into his lovers. "So... Where's the ring I gave you?" He asked, not seeing it on Sammy's finger.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"And why is that cutie?" Drake asked with a small smile, his eyes glistened as he stared into his lovers. "So... Where's the ring I gave you?" He asked, not seeing it on Sammy's finger.

@Safety Hammer
"I'm in shock because the man who would never fall in love just proposed to me." Sammy said, before giving him a big ole' French kiss.

"Oh stop it you..." Drake said with a giggle as he hugged Sammy. Giving a kiss to the one he loved was nice. He sighed lightly though, he loved Sammy... but hated love. How did this happen?

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
"Oh stop it you..." Drake said with a giggle as he hugged Sammy. Giving a kiss to the one he loved was nice. He sighed lightly though, he loved Sammy... but hated love. How did this happen?

@Safety Hammer
"Is something wring, my love?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She glanced at the closet from the corner of her eye then looked back to him seriously "Since you aren't sure....I don't want to sleep in this room anymore." she hadn't slept there long but she didn't like it. She looked at the door that led out of the room "Now that I'm not a cat. I can leave!" she walked over to the door and opened it with a smile on. Now that she looked relatively human she thought she could leave. But she had apparently forgotten she still had cat ears and a tail.

[/QUOTE]
Edwin freaks out and jumps to his feet and rushes to stop her. "Wait! You can't go outside like that! I was joking about the closet thing, but if you still want to go, at least let me drive you to...wherever you're trying to go." He ends his pleading as he let's go of her hand. He reaches his hand and rubs one of her ears. "Also these are out!" He runs down the stairs to the front door.

"I'LL BE IN THE CAR!"

FireMaiden said:
(What happened? )
(Well it seems like some new people have joined and others just revived from the dead. Not much with are characters.)

Drake laughed lightly and pulled his lover closer. "Cutie I ain't never gonna stop loving you." He said and kissed Sammy's forehead. He loved Sammy, and honestly there wasn't anything else going to change that boy's mind.

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:
Drake laughed lightly and pulled his lover closer. "Cutie I ain't never gonna stop loving you." He said and kissed Sammy's forehead. He loved Sammy, and honestly there wasn't anything else going to change that boy's mind.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy started to frustratingly pout.

QHAPwl.jpg

"I'm not cute... I'm intimidating."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy started to frustratingly pout.
QHAPwl.jpg

"I'm not cute... I'm intimidating."

[/QUOTE]
That's one intimidating mofo if I've ever seen one.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She stuck out her tongue "No! Eeeew! I thought you were going to get me a drink?"

[/QUOTE]
"Orange juice is a drink."

FireMaiden said:
"Orange juice is a drink."
"Not that kind of drink! The kind in the barrel that Germans smash over their heads....Beer!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back