• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin laughs at the book Summer had mentioned. "Actually, I do...I'm just kidding. No, I just read a lot of Manga and this kind of stuff happens a lot...but usually the girls aren't cats." He eyes her up and down.
She's pretty cute. What? No.

"Ok. Do you have a place to stay? I mean, you...could stay here." He looks around the room and stands up to sit on his bed. "I just don't know if you're ok."
"Manga? You mean those comics that aren't comics?" she had saw some before but she had shrugged them off as a comic of sorts. She pondered what he said about this happening a lot in the comic like books called manga "So you're saying that girls that aren't cats end up in a closet all the time......That's sorta weird." it was weird to think that someone could just appear in your closet with no explanation. It was kind of creepy sounding too. "I would be happy to stay here!" she said excitedly but then glanced at the closet "But...Do things usually appear from inside there?"

FireMaiden said:
"Pretty please?~"

She shook her head
"I all ready said no fudging way! So stop fudging asking."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Manga? You mean those comics that aren't comics?" she had saw some before but she had shrugged them off as a comic of sorts. She pondered what he said about this happening a lot in the comic like books called manga "So you're saying that girls that aren't cats end up in a closet all the time......That's sorta weird." it was weird to think that someone could just appear in your closet with no explanation. It was kind of creepy sounding too. "I would be happy to stay here!" she said excitedly but then glanced at the closet "But...Do things usually appear from inside there?"

She shook her head

[/QUOTE]
"Oh my god, I ship it!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She shook her head, "I already said no fudging way! So stop fudging asking."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah sighed, "Fine. You're no fun," she the got up to get another beer.

FireMaiden said:
Hannah sighed, "Fine. You're no fun," she the got up to get another beer.
"I don't have fun with cheaters!" she rebutted and stood up but she looked sort of unsteady.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"I don't have fun with cheaters!" she rebutted and stood up but she looked sort of unsteady.

[/QUOTE]
"Easy tiger, imma get you something else to drink so you don't dehydrate."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"SHEEEEEEEEEEEYIP!"

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled and snuggled into Ozzy's neck.

FireMaiden said:
"Easy tiger, imma get you something else to drink so you don't dehydrate."
"I don't need your sentiment!" she said but sat back down anyway.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"I don't need your sentiment!" she said but sat back down anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled, and walked back over to Eva, handing her a glass of orange juice. "Drink it," Hannah said, then sat down next to her.

FireMaiden said:
Hannah chuckled, and walked back over to Eva, handing her a glass of orange juice. "Drink it," Hannah said, then sat down next to her.
She stuck out her tongue "No! Eeeew! I thought you were going to get me a drink?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

She shook her head

[/QUOTE]
"No no. I mean like weird stuff, like magical girls or magical boys, neko stuff, vampire knight, etc. But I mean, I'm not gonna freak out." He rubs a hand through his hair as he falls back onto his bed. But after hearing that she'll stay, he sings back to the floor.

"Hehe. Nothing usually comes out of there. But I don't know for sure, I just moved in."

ItsDatSwag said:
"No no. I mean like weird stuff, like magical girls or magical boys, neko stuff, vampire knight, etc. But I mean, I'm not gonna freak out." He rubs a hand through his hair as he falls back onto his bed. But after hearing that she'll stay, he sings back to the floor.
"Hehe. Nothing usually comes out of there. But I don't know for sure, I just moved in."
She glanced at the closet from the corner of her eye then looked back to him seriously "Since you aren't sure....I don't want to sleep in this room anymore." she hadn't slept there long but she didn't like it. She looked at the door that led out of the room "Now that I'm not a cat. I can leave!" she walked over to the door and opened it with a smile on. Now that she looked relatively human she thought she could leave. But she had apparently forgotten she still had cat ears and a tail.

Eugene moved his bags and said, "A fresh start. I'll have to wait for a year until the rumors die down." "I wanna know if there is someone to talk to."

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Growling could be heard as a pretty blue haired neko stood in front of a red haired one who was injured but growling must as much as the blue one in front of him at the drunk man. Their claws were out and they were snarling as the perverted man came at them again.

Drake giggled lightly and hugged his lover. He smiled brightly, kissing back with a giant smile. "Easy there Handsome. I love you too." Drake laughed lightly and held tightly onto his lover.

@Safety Hammer

Khaleesi, the small yet cute kitten walked around the streets, nothing to do with her life anymore.

(Open for interactions)

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:
Drake giggled lightly and hugged his lover. He smiled brightly, kissing back with a giant smile. "Easy there Handsome. I love you too." Drake laughed lightly and held tightly onto his lover.
@Shiro kurogane

Khaleesi, the small yet cute kitten walked around the streets, nothing to do with her life anymore.

(Open for interactions)
(i think you tagged the wrong person xD )

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](i think you tagged the wrong person xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I'm done with life! To fucking early!)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](lol xD its okay! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ hugs solve all~)

[/QUOTE]
(I'd love a hug, but kinda can't... Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back