• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
He smiled slightly but frowned again, "Let me get changed and you can cuddle me all you want." He unlocked the door and walked past his boyfriend before going to the bedroom and changing into some jeans and a red t-shirt.
Ozzy pounced onto Danny and started cuddling him.

tumblr_lqrcz3CWw11qht847.gif

FireMaiden said:
"No, you're drunk, so even if you say yes, I wouldn't. You should because it's a good idea."
"Youarezero fun captain killjoy!" she flopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling blankly.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Youarezero fun captain killjoy!" she flopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling blankly.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just not buzzed."

FireMaiden said:
"I'm just not buzzed."
"Neither amI but do I have a giant stick up my azz!" she didn't turn her attention away from the ceiling but still made facial expressions "You were much funner when I first met you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy pounced onto Danny and started cuddling him.
tumblr_lqrcz3CWw11qht847.gif

[/QUOTE]
Danny smiled slightly and cuddled Ozzy back.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Neither amI but do I have a giant stick up my azz!" she didn't turn her attention away from the ceiling but still made facial expressions "You were much funner when I first met you."

[/QUOTE]
"That was like, a few hours ago."

FireMaiden said:
"That was like, a few hours ago."
"Yeah it may of been! But..." she didn't know what to say so she let herself trail off. "Hmph! I'll find out something..."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Yeah it may of been! But..." she didn't know what to say so she let herself trail off. "Hmph! I'll find out something..."

[/QUOTE]
"Find out what?"

FireMaiden said:
"Find out what?"
She glared at her but it wasn't her usual fierce glare just a weak one "A comeback ofcourse! Can't have ya winding!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](They are both on the floor, rubbing their faces together xD )

[/QUOTE]
(yea)

He mushed their cheeks together and some of his pain drifted away.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She glared at her but it wasn't her usual fierce glare just a weak one "A comeback ofcourse! Can't have ya winding!"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah finished her drink, and then got another one. "Do you mean winning?"

FireMaiden said:
Hannah finished her drink, and then got another one. "Do you mean winning?"
"I can't lose a argument! That's embarassiiiiing!" she replied and covered her face as if she was blushing.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I love cuddles. But I love you more."
(OTP)

[/QUOTE]
"It's fairly obvious I love you more than cuddles and your love for me,"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"I can't lose a argument! That's embarassiiiiing!" she replied and covered her face as if she was blushing.

[/QUOTE]
"Not as embarrassing as being black out drunk and having sex with your step-sister on your best friends couch."

FireMaiden said:
"Not as embarrassing as being black out drunk and having sex with your step-sister on your best friends couch."
She paused and giggled "That is embarassiiiiig!" she responded and sat up "I was just lying in the place where the deed was done wasn't I�?" she said and started to giggle even more at her own realization.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She paused and giggled "That is embarassiiiiig!" she responded and sat up "I was just lying in the place where the deed was done wasn't I�?" she said and started to giggle even more at her own realization.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah laughed, "What?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Don't make me explane!" she said and laid backed down.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah sat down infront of the couch, "Alright, alright, I won't make you."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah sat down infront of the couch, "Alright, alright, I won't make you."
"You give up quickly. No fun!" she started to pout a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back