• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

Danny woke up and slipped out of bed quietly. He walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. He looked like he just took a shit ton of drugs. He sighed and ran the shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Can we keep her!?" Edwin jumps up and down with much energy. His brother plainly looks at the cat in front of him. Edwin stares at her, bending down slowly until he is eye level with her.

"So...what are you? Are boy or a girl kitty?" He reaches for her, stopping only when his brother grabs his shoulder.

"No. You can not keep her. My girlfriend is allergic. There is no point of keeping something like that if she can't come in the house. She is the whole reason we came out here." And that's the last thing he says before ordering the feline out.

Edwin sits with Summer in his arms outside. He's not gonna lie, he's pretty scared of getting scratched, but he wants to spend his last moments with her.

"Kitty, I just found out you're a girl, and I won't be able to keep you like I thought. But Darin, that's my bro, is rarely here so you can bring your other kitty friend over when he's out!" He hugs her and let's her go while wiping a tear as he gets a bit emotional over his new friend leaving.

@Kira Times

Summer wasn't understanding the situation completely. The human had invited her in just to kick her outt? What kind of messed up cruelty was that!? It was like taking a whole bunch of food, offering it to a homeless man then taking it back soon after. You just don't do that! She turns to look at him and tilts her head as if she didn't understand. She pawed at his leg as she tried to convince him of letting her stay with lot's of mews and stuff. She rubbed against his leg to show she was friendly and that he didn't have to make her leave. He could of just kept her in a room or something until his brother would leave or some other options she couldn't think of. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Eva giggled to herself which sounded fairly creepy. She was giggling like a psycho path and was muttering things to herself, after getting drunk that is what she normally turned into. A giggly, insane sounding idiot which was why she didn't get completely drunk very much because she would hear about the things she said or did and would have to 'silence' the people who saw her. Which meant she put them in a painful wrestling move until they promised to keep their mouths shut. "Hey~ Hanhan!" she said smiling brightly.

@ItsDatSwag @Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @MuffinRPs

FireMaiden said:
"H-Hey Eva," Hannah gave the intoxicated girl a weird look.
Eva looked at her suspiciously before a bigger smile appeared "Eeeh!? What kind of look is that?" she said while getting closer to Hannah.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]Eva looked at her suspiciously before a bigger smile appeared "Eeeh!? What kind of look is that?" she said while getting closer to Hannah.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just confused on how you could get this drunk."

FireMaiden said:
"I'm just confused on how you could get this drunk."

"I'm not drunk!"
she pointed to her face "Does this look like the faze of a drunks womans!?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

"I'm not drunk!"
she pointed to her face "Does this look like the faze of a drunks womans!?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yes."

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
She giggled again "I'm nots but whatevers." she turned her head to face Ozzy "No one had asks you Oz. Also you sound like a Alice from Wonderlands carrotor."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She giggled again "I'm nots but whatevers." she turned her head to face Ozzy "No one had asks you Oz. Also you sound like a Alice from Wonderlands carrotor."

[/QUOTE]
(You are REALLY pulling off the drunk persona. *clap clap clap clap clap*)

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She giggled again "I'm nots but whatevers." she turned her head to face Ozzy "No one had asks you Oz. Also you sound like a Alice from Wonderlands carrotor."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm pretty sure you are."

MuffinRPs said:
Danny woke up and slipped out of bed quietly. He walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. He looked like he just took a shit ton of drugs. He sighed and ran the shower.
Ozzy heard the shower and decided to leave the two. He walked into the bathroom and saw Danny.

"Hey baby. Something wrong?"

FireMaiden said:
"I'm pretty sure you are."
She waved off the accusations of Hannah "Nope! But you are~" she said then handed her a beer "You're going to be at leash!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](You are REALLY pulling off the drunk persona. *clap clap clap clap clap*)

[/QUOTE]
(I really am aren't I xD ! )

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She waved off the accusations of Hannah "Nope! But you are~" she said then handed her a beer "You're going to be at leash!"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah took the beer and opened it, taking a long sip. "Well, I do have a high tolerance."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah took the beer and opened it, taking a long sip. "Well, I do have a high tolerance."
"Yeah me too! Exactly why Iamnotdrunk!" she said while poking her arm. She started to hum too as she did it.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Yeah me too! Exactly why Iamnotdrunk!" she said while poking her arm. She started to hum too as she did it.

[/QUOTE]
"No, you are pretty drunk."

FireMaiden said:
"No, you are pretty drunk."

She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head
"I am not. I haven't even reached my limit yet! Only one vodka's bottle and a few cans of beard!" she said then drank another can.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head "I am not. I haven't even reached my limit yet! Only one vodka's bottle and a few cans of beard!" she said then drank another can.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled, "Wow, well, it seems like you might get to your limit pretty quickly."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah chuckled, "Wow, well, it seems like you might get to your limit pretty quickly."

"This nevereverever happened before...."
she whined and drunk some more beer while staring at Hannah "Heyzzz! Hanhan you wanna know something?" she giggled again with a hiccup this time.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"This nevereverever happened before...." she whined and drunk some more beer while staring at Hannah "Heyzzz! Hanhan you wanna know something?" she giggled again with a hiccup this time.

[/QUOTE]
"What?" Hannah asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Danny didn't answer Ozzy back. Instead, he curled up into the tub and made him be invisible.

FireMaiden said:
"What?" Hannah asked with a cocked eyebrow.
"You're kind ofs really cutes." she proceeded to laugh after saying that "Not as cute as cute as a kitty cat though...So I guesses a better word is hot." she was smiling even wider.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"You're kind ofs really cutes." she proceeded to laugh after saying that "Not as cute as cute as a kitty cat though...So I guesses a better word is hot." she was smiling even wider.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back