• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Have her get smashed and make a pass at Hannah)

[/QUOTE]
(She doesn't get drunk easy but I'll say something was up with the vodka.)

Danny cried himself to sleep. He had tearstains on his cheeks and his hair was messed up so much you could see the small scars around his forehead and hairline.

Natasha decided that since she wasn't part of their conversation she would drink the rest of the vodka and some beers while she was at it. After getting quite a bit of alcohol in her system she was feeling very drunk which was odd since this wasn't even her limit. She still tried to keep on a straight face but her cheeks were lightly pink and a dopey smile started to make it's way onto her face.

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden

Summer walked down the streets happily. Today had been pleasant. Somebody had given her some food and she got a few hours of sleep without somebody disturbing her. She stopped after she walked a few blocks and licked her blonde fur in contentment. The cat was feeling great!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Like hell he is. I've got lawyers."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Kinda, sorta but I never physically met the guy." she said and sighed "But if you don't want me sticking my nose in it I'll shut up." she leaned against a wall and just stood there.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"All we have to do is show them that the rape test is positive, and Danny can be safe again."

[/QUOTE]
"Let's hope that they actually listen, and not blame the victim. It happens all the time, plus, I shot him."

FireMaiden said:
"Let's hope that they actually listen, and not blame the victim. It happens all the time, plus, I shot him."
(Lets have the court case go well. Something tragic is going to happen to Ozzy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Lets have the court case go well. Something tragic is going to happen to Ozzy.)

[/QUOTE]
(Duh, I was gonna make it go well)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Lets have the court case go well. Something tragic is going to happen to Ozzy.)

[/QUOTE]
(How tragic are we talking?)

Eddie helps his older brother move boxes from his truck to their new house. Although reluctantly, he helps out. They had just decided to move out of their mom and dad's house and start a new exciting life.

"Eddie, go take these to the trash bin, will ya? Can't have any trash in the new place."

Edie laughs at his brother before accusing him of being the said trash, but obliging to his brother's command.

Edwin lazily tosses the trash in to their respective bin then slumps on the floor.

"I think I hate walking...and breathing. I just wanna sit here forever." He takes a deep breath. He gradually gets up, but his eyes catch something.

A cat?

Edwin runs across the street to the her. He doesn't touch, he just watches her.

"Hey little kitty. Wanna be friends? Where are your owners? Do you have a collar? What's your name?" Then he abruptly stands up. Shocked at his current actions.

"Why am I talking to a cat? Well, kitty, I have to go but I'll be staying at that house across the street with the big tree. You can live with me if your owners don't come looking for you." And with that he hurries to his house.

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
(Duh, I was gonna make it go well)
(Let's just do it!)

Summer tilted her head as the man went off. He had interrupted her grooming and had talked a mile a minute before going off to what she assumed to be his home by what he said. People didn't usually go up to a random cat on the streets but to be fair Summer was relatively clean. She didn't look like a alley cat but had no collar to speak of, also she didn't go feral on him so that showed she was no alley cat. She thought through the guys offer with lots of consideration, she didn't have any owners at the moment and sleeping somewhere safe with a roof over your head and meals you didn't have to hunt yourself. Try saying that doesn't sound good! She followed after him quietly with a cat smile on.

@ItsDatSwag

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I really don't want to, since I don't want Danny to be sad before what happens)

[/QUOTE]
(I can't really say yes or no to this, IDK what you're planning on doing but I want it to be a surprise)

(Well whatever you plan on doing I hope it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.)

"Hey bro! You'll never guess who I just saw!" Edwin jumps in front of his brother, nearly giving him a heart attack.

"U-uh, well... based off your newfound...energy? I would assume your new fling, ah, or a cat!" His brother says as he carries on with his moving in business.

"Yes! I invited it in."

"YOU DID WHAT!" Eddie jumps at his brother's sudden outburst. His brother turns around to face him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why that happened. Where is it?" Edwin's face lights up at the question.

"In the living room! I'm not sure if it has any diseases so I didn't touch it, but it just followed me in!!"

They both travel to the living quarters to inspect Summer properly.

Summer had been alerted by the outburst and almost darted for the door but held her ground. She wondered what the humans had been yelling for it's not like a giant dog was around. She had heard that something had disease but didn't catch all of it. She had heard footsteps and sat down patiently. She had started 'Operation Cute and Cuddly' which was when she made herself as cute as physically possible. She had heard two voices instead of one so that probably meant that someone else lived with the 'mysterious' guy. She licked her paws while she waited and looked herself over just to make sure. Something felt strange though but it was probably just butterflies in her stomach.

@ItsDatSwag (Sorry had to go away for a bit. You can decide if she transformed or not.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back