• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy hugged him back. "I love you too, baby." The white haired boy picked the neko up and paraded him off to his room."

[/QUOTE]
He littered Ozzy's face with kitten kisses and let his tears stream down his cheeks

(I have an OC called Connor. He's the adopted werewolf child of my depressed vampire and hyperactive werewolf OCs

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm technically her legal guardian. Her dad was a womanizing piece of shit, and since I'm nineteen, I adopted her."

[/QUOTE]
"The why the hell am I not living here? And when did you adopt me?"

FireMaiden said:
"The why the hell am I not living here? And when did you adopt me?"
"When you said that you wanted to leave his house. And you aren't living here because of what you and Chris did."

MuffinRPs said:
He littered Ozzy's face with kitten kisses and let his tears stream down his cheeks
(I have an OC called Conner. He's the adopted werewolf child of my depressed vampire and hyperactive werewolf OCs
(Change the 'e' right now. Connors that are spelled with an e are inferior.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"When you said that you wanted to leave his house. And you aren't living here because of what you and Chris did."

[/QUOTE]
"It was your fault for inviting her...."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You invited yourselves in! And then you fucked on my couch!"

[/QUOTE]
"No! I invited myself in, you could've told her to take a hike."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"AND LOCKED ME IN MY BATHROOM!"

[/QUOTE]
"AGAIN! THAT WAS HER FAULT! I COULDN'T WALK I WAS SO DRUNK!"

MuffinRPs said:
(I have an OC called Connor. He's the adopted werewolf child of my depressed vampire and hyperactive werewolf OCs
Ozzy closed the door behind him and hugged Danny tightly. "Shhhh.. it's okay. Let it aaaall out."

Eva went and helped herself to some pizza while they argued and was glad she hadn't sat on the couch.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You still fucked her on my couch, Han! Your step sister! ON MY $120 COUCH!"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"The stains you two left...."

[/QUOTE]
"At least I can handle 7 inches without waking up the entire building."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy closed the door behind him and hugged Danny tightly. "Shhhh.. it's okay. Let it aaaall out."

[/QUOTE]
Danny silently cried into his boyfriend's shoulder. He felt like everything that has happened was his fault.

"Are you both stupid or something? You both need to shut the fuck up.." she scoffed and ate another slice of pizza.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Are you both stupid or something? You both need to shut the fuck up.." she scoffed and ate another slice of pizza.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, listen here. I know you're new, but this is just friendly banter, we do this all the time. Besides, we're both a little stressed."

She shrugged "Doesn't change what I said much but I'll change 'stupid' to 'stressed'." she said and threw away the pizza crust.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny silently cried into his boyfriend's shoulder. He felt like everything that has happened was his fault.
"Shhhhh..... it's okay." Ozzy said, kissing him on the forehead. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll make it better."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She shrugged "Doesn't change what I said much but I'll change 'stupid' to 'stressed'." she said and threw away the pizza crust.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah shrugged, and got herself some pizza while also opening an beer. "So, how long have you known Ozzy?"

"For awhile." she didn't know a exact number. "I haven't been seeing him a lot though." she said furrowing her eyebrows in annoyance. They haven't talked in so long that she didn't even know he had a boyfriend."He hadn't called at all and I couldn't since I had a family crisis going on or something."

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back