• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"He's my boyfriend. Cut it out, Eva!" Ozzy said, as he nudged her in the side. He took the bear and set it on the kitchen counter.
"What were you saying, hun?"

[/QUOTE]
He held his tail in his hands, "Can I have some more ice cream?" He spoke quieter than usual. Eva seemed intimidating for an unknown reason.

Eva stopped glaring at him and looked away. "The hell was I supposed to know that." she grumbled and sat down somewhere random in the room. "When did you get a boyfriend?" she asked Oscar before glancing at him again with a frown. She heard a yell and turned around to look at the door "I got it." she said while getting up and opening the door.

MuffinRPs said:
He held his tail in his hands, "Can I have some more ice cream?" He spoke quieter than usual. Eva seemed intimidating for an unknown reason.
"Let's have dinner first, okay boo?" Ozzy said with a peck on the lips. "Let's get you some pants."

"Welcome." she said before slamming the door behind her. She sat down again with a huff. "Xander?" she said questioningly.

FireMaiden said:
"Thanks hon. Ozzy, I got booze and pizza. Also, you wanna know what that Xander bitch said?"
@Safety Hammer
"I'm agreeing with Danny. Maybe later." Ozzy said

[QUOTE="Kira Times]Eva stopped glaring at him and looked away. "The hell was I supposed to know that." she grumbled and sat down somewhere random in the room. "When did you get a boyfriend?" she asked Oscar before glancing at him again with a frown. She heard a yell and turned around to look at the door "I got it." she said while getting up and opening the door.

[/QUOTE]
"Two months ago."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Welcome." she said before slamming the door behind her. She sat down again with a huff. "Xander?" she said questioningly.

[/QUOTE]
"Later." Ozzy said. "For now, we are here to have fun."

MuffinRPs said:
"Okay Daddy," he smiled but it soon faded away when Hannah mentioned Xander, "I just want to forget about him,"
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm agreeing with Danny. Maybe later." Ozzy said
"Two months ago."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah gave Danny a soft smile, "Good news is, he's going to jail. Anyway, I hope you like cheese pizza!"

FireMaiden said:
Hannah gave Danny a soft smile, "Good news is, he's going to jail. Anyway, I hope you like cheese pizza!"
He let out a shakey breath, "Is there going to be a court hearing?" He hugged Ozzy and bit his lip.

FireMaiden said:
"Hannah, I would like for you to meet my good friend Eva." Ozzy said, gesturing to the blonde girl

MuffinRPs said:
He let out a shakey breath, "Is there going to be a court hearing?" He hugged Ozzy and bit his lip.
"Danny, I'm pretty sure the rape kit will be enough to put him behind bars. Don't worry about it, pumpkin." Ozzy said, giving him a hug and a kiss. "Everything will go back to the way it was. Trust me, baby."

"You flatter me." she said and folded her arms. "Hello." she said while staring at her with a scowl still on. She didn't smile much since she really had no reason to at the moment.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny, I'm pretty sure the rape kit will be enough to put him behind bars. Don't worry about it, pumpkin." Ozzy said, giving him a hug and a kiss. "Everything will go back to the way it was. Trust me, baby."

[/QUOTE]
He squeezed Ozzy with thears in his eyes, "I love you Daddy."

MuffinRPs said:
"Not sure, Connor said he'd call if he heard anything."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hannah, I would like for you to meet my good friend Eva." Ozzy said, gesturing to the blonde girl

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"You flatter me." she said and folded her arms. "Hello." she said while staring at her with a scowl still on. She didn't smile much since she really had no reason to at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
"Hello~ I'm Hannah."

She nodded "She's good friends with you too?" she asked Ozzy while looking her over.

MuffinRPs said:
He squeezed Ozzy with thears in his eyes, "I love you Daddy."
Ozzy hugged him back. "I love you too, baby." The white haired boy picked the neko up and paraded him off to his room."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She nodded "She's good friends with you too?" she asked Ozzy while looking her over.

[/QUOTE]
"Since freshman year."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She nodded "She's good friends with you too?" she asked Ozzy while looking her over.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm technically her legal guardian. Her dad was a womanizing piece of shit, and since I'm nineteen, I adopted her."

"Is that what it is?" she said while starting to look bored. "Can we start this thing already?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back