• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
Xander felt himself getting light-headed, "I think I need to get to the hospital."
"Ok, ya know what, here," Hannah aimed at his knees, and pulled the trigger. "I call 911, you live, you get arrested cause I'm gonna have Ozzy take Danny to the hospital for a rape test. Ya know that kit thing that proves that you took advantage of him. You don't come any where near Danny again, or I'll put a bullet in your head."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hannah, he's obviously mentally ill. You are fucking dealing with Josh from Until Dawn right now. He needs to be either in prison or a home. Do not fucking kill him."

[/QUOTE]
"You heard what I just said. Do it."

"I'm not crazy, you're crazy! We were perfectly happy! I was gonna propose,"

Danny covered his ears with his hands. He was done. He wanted to die.

((Until Dawn in a nutshell.)

tumblr_nu8qnx81WN1qgxexjo4_1280.png

MuffinRPs said:
After calling 911, Hannah looked back at Xander and laughed, "What you did isn't love, it isn't happiness, it's a crime. Under any circumstances, that's a fucking crime. If I could, I would castrate you right here, right now. But as for me being crazy, well, that means I'm at least not boring."

MuffinRPs said:
Ozzy looked over at Danny, sighed, and pulled the car over. He leaned over and gave him a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you. This past month has been pure bliss to me. You treated me like I was the only guy in the world. And the fact that you stayed with me is amazing in itself." A tear rolled down Ozzy's cheek and he hugged Danny a bit tighter. The sound of cars passing them on the highway grew quieter and quieter, until they were the only ones on the road. "If you want to leave and be safe from all of this, I will let you free. But please, Danny.. stay with me..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy looked over at Danny, sighed, and pulled the car over. He leaned over and gave him a hug.
"I don't know what I would do without you. This past month has been pure bliss to me. You treated me like I was the only guy in the world. And the fact that you stayed with me is amazing in itself." A tear rolled down Ozzy's cheek and he hugged Danny a bit tighter. The sound of cars passing them on the highway grew quieter and quieter, until they were the only ones on the road. "If you want to leave and be safe from all of this, I will let you free. But please, Danny.. stay with me..."

[/QUOTE]
Danny quickly wrapped his arms around Ozzy. He spoke with tears streaming down his face, "D-Don't leave me. You're a-all I h-have. I d-don't want t-to be an-anywhere e-else but h-here with you,"

MuffinRPs said:
Danny quickly wrapped his arms around Ozzy. He spoke with tears streaming down his face, "D-Don't leave me. You're a-all I h-have. I d-don't want t-to be an-anywhere e-else but h-here with you,"
Ozzy took a shaky breath before kissing him. "Oh, Danny.. I love you so much.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy took a shaky breath before kissing him. "Oh, Danny.. I love you so much.."

[/QUOTE]
Danny's ears flattened. How could he love him? He could've gotten killed. He sighed, "I love you too,"

(No. How could ozzy love danny)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny, I have to ask you a question." Ozzy said, with a smile on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Danny sniffled and wiped his eyes, "You can ask me anything," he glanced down and linked their hands together

MuffinRPs said:
Danny sniffled and wiped his eyes, "You can ask me anything," he glanced down and linked their hands together
"Do you like chocolate ice cream?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](This is the perfect moment.)

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled and blushed. His eyes flickered over his face like he was seeing it for the first time. He snuggled into his chest and sighed, "I don't know what I did for you to love me. You're human. You're special. I'm just a neko who likes ice cream and cuddles; what's special about that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
MuffinRPs said:
Danny giggled and blushed. His eyes flickered over his face like he was seeing it for the first time. He snuggled into his chest and sighed, "I don't know what I did for you to love me. You're human. You're special. I'm just a neko who likes ice cream and cuddles; what's special about that?"
"Who the fuck doesn't like ice cream and cuddles?!" Ozzy said, pretending to be mad. "Why if I ever find them, they shall burn at the stake, I tell you!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Who the fuck doesn't like ice cream and cuddles?!" Ozzy said, pretending to be mad. "Why if I ever find them, they shall burn at the stake, I tell you!"

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled and looked up at him. He bit his lip before kissing up Ozzy's neck.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny giggled and looked up at him. He bit his lip before kissing up Ozzy's neck.
"I love you because you love me. And what's not to love about love, my love?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I love you because you love me. And what's not to love about love, my love?"

[/QUOTE]
Danny pressed their noses together gently, "You're cute." He smiled a small smile and kissed his smooth lips with his chapped ones.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny pressed their noses together gently, "You're cute." He smiled a small smile and kissed his smooth lips with his chapped ones.
Ozzy blushed. "Would you like to, uh, reward your hero with perhaps something more than a kiss?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy blushed. "Would you like to, uh, reward your hero with perhaps something more than a kiss?"

[/QUOTE]
Danny nibbled on his neck more whilst messing with Ozzy's waistline and button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back