• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

Xander collapsed to the floor, covering the bullet hole, "I can still get you arrested for assault," Danny was still asleep, tied up and naked. When this man found him, he'd be dead for sure.

MuffinRPs said:
Xander collapsed to the floor, covering the bullet hole, "I can still get you arrested for assault," Danny was still asleep, tied up and naked. When this man found him, he'd be dead for sure.
"DANNY!!!" Ozzy cried, running through the halls.

MuffinRPs said:
Hannah crouched, putting the barrel of her golden desert eagle to Xander's forehead. "That won't happen if you don't have a head."

FireMaiden said:
Hannah crouched, putting the barrel of her golden desert eagle to Xander's forehead. "That won't happen if you don't have a head."
Xander started laughing, "I knew this day would come. Someone with a gun to my head threatening to pull the trigger. I thought it'd be a SWAT or FBI guy not some chick but alas this is it. So shoot. I deserve it."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"DANNY!!!" Ozzy cried, running through the halls.

[/QUOTE]
Danny squirmed in his sleep and groaned slightly. His arms and legs were burning. The rope was killing him.

MuffinRPs said:
Xander started laughing, "I knew this day would come. Someone with a gun to my head threatening to pull the trigger. I thought it'd be a SWAT or FBI guy not some chick but alas this is it. So shoot. I deserve it."
Danny squirmed in his sleep and groaned slightly. His arms and legs were burning. The rope was killing him.
"Getting shot in the head would be too good for you. Maybe if Ozzy let's me, I can take your fingers, one joint at a time."

MuffinRPs said:
"DAAAAAANNNYYYY!!!!!" Ozzy hollered through the halls kicking open doors, until he found Danny's room. He ran over, throwing aside the gun and pulling off the rope. Tears were in his eyes as he held the neko in his arms.

"D-Danny? Can you hear me baby?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"DAAAAAANNNYYYY!!!!!" Ozzy hollered through the halls kicking open doors, until he found Danny's room. He ran over, throwing aside the gun and pulling off the rope. Tears were in his eyes as he held the neko in his arms.
"D-Danny? Can you hear me baby?"

[/QUOTE]
Danny woke to see Ozzy unwrapping the rope from his arms and legs, "O-Oz?" He said weakly. He wrapped his arms around his neck, "Take me away from him," he cried real tears and his ears flattened.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny woke to see Ozzy unwrapping the rope from his arms and legs, "O-Oz?" He said weakly. He wrapped his arms around his neck, "Take me away from him," he cried real tears and his ears flattened.
Ozzy cried as well, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy cried as well, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby.."

[/QUOTE]
"I-It-'s n-no-not you-your f-fault. I sh-shouldn't have l-left th-the park," He was stuttering like crazy. This normally happened when he cried

MuffinRPs said:
"I-It-'s n-no-not you-your f-fault. I sh-shouldn't have l-left th-the park," He was stuttering like crazy. This normally happened when he cried
Ozzy didn't hear any of that. He just held onto him, sobbing over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. ju-just please don't leave me.. I should have done more.. I'm.." The rest turned into incoherent mumbling mixed with sniffling. He couldn't help but feel guilty. He just felt that maybe if he had been awake, he could have saved him sooner.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy didn't hear any of that. He just held onto him, sobbing over his shoulder.
"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. ju-just please don't leave me.. I should have done more.. I'm.." The rest turned into incoherent mumbling mixed with sniffling. He couldn't help but feel guilty. He just felt that maybe if he had been awake, he could have saved him sooner.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I wo-would n-never l-lea-ave you. I have n-no one else," He buried his head into his neck and sobbed quietly.

MuffinRPs said:
"I-I wo-would n-never l-lea-ave you. I have n-no one else," He buried his head into his neck and sobbed quietly.
Ozzy wiped his tears and picked him up. He walked to the garage grabbed the keys to a red sports car and sat Danny down in the passenger seat. "I'm going to bring you home, baby.."

Xander saw Danny leave, "I will get you back Danny! I know you love me!"

Danny snuggled up in the passenger seat and fell asleep.

FireMaiden said:
"HANNAH YES!"
"Hannah, he's obviously mentally ill. You are fucking dealing with Josh from Until Dawn right now. He needs to be either in prison or a home. Do not fucking kill him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back