• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

"Nope..." Said Drake as he nibbled on Sammy's neck. He giggled lightly and rocked back and forth, Sammy in his lap comfortably. Drake smiled happily and moved his hair from his face. "Mmm... You're so cute...."

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:

"Nope..." Said Drake as he nibbled on Sammy's neck. He giggled lightly and rocked back and forth, Sammy in his lap comfortably. Drake smiled happily and moved his hair from his face. "Mmm... You're so cute...."

@Safety Hammer
( xD Drake is still in Sammy)

Sam moaned, before wrapping his arms around his lover's chest.

"I-I thought we were done..."

(Nu. Sammy is in Drake's lap. Drake got dressed....

xD )

"We are..." Drake said and giggled, letting the boy go. He smiled happily and stood up, "Get dressed Lover and you'll get a surprise." He chuckled lightly and walked to the other room, breathing heavily as he hid his blushing face.​

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:

(Nu. Sammy is in Drake's lap. Drake got dressed....

xD )

"We are..." Drake said and giggled, letting the boy go. He smiled happily and stood up, "Get dressed Lover and you'll get a surprise." He chuckled lightly and walked to the other room, breathing heavily as he hid his blushing face.​

@Safety Hammer
(Oh! xD )

"I need to take a shower first, you dolt!" Sammy said as he stiffly walked to the bathroom, trying not to drip on the floor.

(W-wow... Ummm Heh....)

Drake shook his head, listening to the boy as he pulled out a box. Just a normal box, a dark hit to it. As he slowly opened it though, a ring was placed in the middle of it. It sat there, shinning in the light as Drake put it away in his pocket and leaned against the wall. 'Should I...? He Might reject me... It'll get weird...' He thought and shook his head.​

@Safety Hammer

FireMaiden said:
"You've never wanted to ride before so I doubted you knew." Hannah muttered, putting the key in the ignition, and taking off. Now, the thing about Hannah and riding her bike. She didn't obey traffic laws.
@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:

(W-wow... Ummm Heh....)

Drake shook his head, listening to the boy as he pulled out a box. Just a normal box, a dark hit to it. As he slowly opened it though, a ring was placed in the middle of it. It sat there, shinning in the light as Drake put it away in his pocket and leaned against the wall. 'Should I...? He Might reject me... It'll get weird...' He thought and shook his head.​

@Safety Hammer
(Woah, they have been a thing for, like, a couple of weeks! Maybe just wait a little bit.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Woah, they have been a thing for, like, a couple of weeks! Maybe just wait a little bit.)

[/QUOTE]
(No... You'll see why just go along with it!!!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy didn't mind Hannah's crazy driving. He just wanted to get to Danny as fast as he could.
"Have you found him yet?!"

[/QUOTE]
"No not y- FUCK!" Hannah swerved, narrowly avoiding a flatbed. "Ya know, I'm surprised yout haven't told me to slow down yet!" She called again. She felt her phone vibrate. About a mile form the search area.

PixieDusts said:
(No... You'll see why just go along with it!!!)
Sammy turned off the shower and stiffly walked back to his room. "Alright, what was it you were gonna show me?"

Before Sammy knew it, Drake was on one knee. His eyes glistened with worry as he looked at Sammy in the eyes, placing the box out. The ring sparkled in the light as he began to speak. "Sammy... I know we've been together not even a month... but I've loved you since the day I first saw you. No joke. I hid it from you, thinking you didn't like me back, that was until the day we were under the oak tree. That day, is, and probably will be the best moment of my life. I know you so much. We've spent time together for years... and I just want that to be forever. I know... It's really soon, but Sammy. I love you. There isn't a thing that'll change my mind. So.. With that... Will you marry me Sammy...?"

Drake about cried, his hand began to shake with worry as he looked upon his lovers face. He didn't want to be rejected, didn't want to be left. He wanted Sammy forever, by his side...​

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:

Before Sammy knew it, Drake was on one knee. His eyes glistened with worry as he looked at Sammy in the eyes, placing the box out. The ring sparkled in the light as he began to speak. "Sammy... I know we've been together not even a month... but I've loved you since the day I first saw you. No joke. I hid it from you, thinking you didn't like me back, that was until the day we were under the oak tree. That day, is, and probably will be the best moment of my life. I know you so much. We've spent time together for years... and I just want that to be forever. I know... It's really soon, but Sammy. I love you. There isn't a thing that'll change my mind. So.. With that... Will you marry me Sammy...?"

Drake about cried, his hand began to shake with worry as he looked upon his lovers face. He didn't want to be rejected, didn't want to be left. He wanted Sammy forever, by his side...​

@Safety Hammer
(I swear to god of anything happens to Drake, I will rip three quarters off of all of your posters. Then I'll one punch you.)

Sam cupped his hands over his mouth and tears welled up in his eyes. He quite simply didn't believe it.

"..Yes.. a million times yes.." He said, before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

(This is the cleanest gif I could find)

tumblr_n8l40kfEpz1s2nygso1_1280.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I swear to god of anything happens to Drake, I will rip three quarters off of all of your posters. Then I'll one punch you.)
Sam cupped his hands over his mouth and tears welled up in his eyes. He quite simply didn't believe it.

"..Yes.. a million times yes.." He said, before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

(This is the cleanest gif I could find)

tumblr_n8l40kfEpz1s2nygso1_1280.gif

[/QUOTE]
(FUCKING HELL OTP)

Drake pulled Sammy close and kissed him deeply. He stood up and picked the little Sammy up, wrapping Sammy's legs around his body. He kissed and kissed before setting Sammy down and holding out the ring. "I love you Sammy...." He said, placing the ring on Sammy's finger.

2d68dc1b7c5caa79cee3c1685def96ab.jpg
(Sammy and Drake, best one I could find... xD )​

@Safety Hammer

PixieDusts said:

Drake pulled Sammy close and kissed him deeply. He stood up and picked the little Sammy up, wrapping Sammy's legs around his body. He kissed and kissed before setting Sammy down and holding out the ring. "I love you Sammy...." He said, placing the ring on Sammy's finger.

2d68dc1b7c5caa79cee3c1685def96ab.jpg
(Sammy and Drake, best one I could find... xD )​

@Safety Hammer
Sammy was just so happy. He continued to kiss him, jumping into his arms once more.

"I know we just had sex.. But I want this moment to be perfect."

FireMaiden said:
"No not y- FUCK!" Hannah swerved, narrowly avoiding a flatbed. "Ya know, I'm surprised yout haven't told me to slow down yet!" She called again. She felt her phone vibrate. About a mile form the search area.
"Shut up and drive!" Ozzy said, reaching into his coat and pulling out his gun.

Pistolet_Beretta_89_Gold_Standard.jpg

@MuffinRPs @FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"You shut up you whiny bitch!" Hannah shouted at him, running another red light. She then made a hard left.
"MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!" Ozzy yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back