• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Is Danny going to be raped?)

[/QUOTE]
(I was gonna go in that general direction)

Cyrus walked around the park with his neko-detector.

He went in circles for 3 rounds and no signs of nekos were detected. So he decided to take another round.

Xander grabbed the ropes from another room before walking into the bedroom. Danny was scared as always and kept his head down. Xander grabbed the neko by the ear and threw him on the bed. He tied him face down and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

(blah blah blah. not writing the rest of this scene)

Xander pulled his boxers on and looked at the tied-up neko next to him. He was shaking with fear. He stroked Danny's ears and spoke, "So beautiful. So innocent. Why you left, I have no idea. We are perfect together. You're the reason I live. My Danny. My sweet little Danny,"

MuffinRPs said:
Xander grabbed the ropes from another room before walking into the bedroom. Danny was scared as always and kept his head down. Xander grabbed the neko by the ear and threw him on the bed. He tied him face down and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Xander pulled his boxers on and looked at the tied-up neko next to him. He was shaking with fear. He stroked Danny's ears and spoke, "So beautiful. So innocent. Why you left, I have no idea. We are perfect together. You're the reason I live. My Danny. My sweet little Danny,"
(Oh my god, why was I listening to the kirby theme when I read this?!)

MuffinRPs said:

(Is it bad I want to punch a made character?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I-I just don't want to ruin it all again.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh for fucks sake," Hannah sighed, "PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER! We're going to go get him, ok? Now, get get the two helmets from the back room while I set up a few things." Hannah then went back to setting up her phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back