• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Well, if it makes that situation any better, we aren't technically sisters, just step-sisters. And sorry I guess about locking in your bathroom," she then paused. "We didn't do anything else did we?"
"If you did, do you want to know?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, this could mean anything, but I heard Chris tell you to 'work your fingers.'"

[/QUOTE]
"......Excuse me while I hurl."

FireMaiden said:
"......Excuse me while I hurl."
"Tell me about it. I had to listen to you two for 45 minutes until I jimmied the lock and broke free. You two were naked on my couch and tried to grab me, until I locked myself in my room and threatened to call the cops. Then you finally left."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Tell me about it. I had to listen to you two for 45 minutes until I jimmied the lock and broke free. You two were naked on my couch and tried to grab me, until I locked myself in my room and threatened to call the cops. Then you finally left."

[/QUOTE]
"You were gonna call the cops on me?"

FireMaiden said:
"BUT I COULD'VE GONNA BACK TO JAIL!"
"I wasn't going to call them. I just said I would, so you would stop fingering your sister and leave my house."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I wasn't going to call them. I just said I would, so you would stop fingering your sister and leave my house."

[/QUOTE]
"I wasn't the one doing the fingering. She says that when she's wants someone to pull her hair."

"OK! I'm outta here," He stood up and walked out of the park before feeling a drop of water on his ear, "Looks like it's gonna rain,"

The man walked up to the neko boy and grabbed his ear before pushing him into a car and driving off.

(We need drama.)

FireMaiden said:
"I wasn't the one doing the fingering. She says that when she's wants someone to pull her hair."
"Then why we're you two naked and laying on my couch?"

MuffinRPs said:
"OK! I'm outta here," He stood up and walked out of the park before feeling a drop of water on his ear, "Looks like it's gonna rain,"
The man walked up to the neko boy and grabbed his ear before pushing him into a car and driving off.

(We need drama.)
"I LOVE YOU!" Ozzy yelled before Danny left.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Then why we're you two naked and laying on my couch?"
"I LOVE YOU!" Ozzy yelled before Danny left.

[/QUOTE]
"Holy fuckino shit, did you see that?!" Hannah had seen Danny get taken, hough she didn't know if Ozzy did.

The man took off his hood. "Xander," Danny said, fearfully.

"Shut up," The black haired man punched the neko, "You shouldn't have left Danny."

"I'm sorry sir."

"Sorry won't cut it this time."

"I-I didn't mean to leave."

"You say that yet you left. I checked the cameras; you have no excuses."

The purple haired boy kept quiet as the car drove fast away from the city's centre.

FireMaiden said:
"Holy fuckino shit, did you see that?!" Hannah had seen Danny get taken, hough she didn't know if Ozzy did.
Ozzy, of all things, had fallen back asleep.

dff28b70e3d46037e7edb7ec39422a7c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy, of all things, had fallen back asleep.
dff28b70e3d46037e7edb7ec39422a7c.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"SO YOU DID T SEE DANNY GET KIDNAPPED! WAKE UP YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hmm? What happened?"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah sighed, "Danny got kidnapped. Alright, we're gonna go stop by my sisters place. She has my guns."

Xander pulled up to his mansion and got out of the car. He pulled Danny to the front door and went inside. Danny ran upstairs and locked himself in the bathroom before sitting in the tub and crying.

"You better stay here!" he shouted, "And I expect you to be washed and in the blue one when I get up there,"

FireMaiden said:
Hannah sighed, "Danny got kidnapped. Alright, we're gonna go stop by my sisters place. She has my guns."
"S-someone kidnapped Danny..?"Ozzy said in disbelief.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"S-someone kidnapped Danny..?"Ozzy said in disbelief.

[/QUOTE]
"You know, sometimes I'm glad I know how to hack stuff. Does Danny have phone or something that can be linked with satellite?" She asked, pulling Ozzy along.

FireMaiden said:
"You know, sometimes I'm glad I know how to hack stuff. Does Danny have phone or something that can be linked with satellite?" She asked, pulling Ozzy along.
"Uh, yeah. I bought him one."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Uh, yeah. I bought him one."

[/QUOTE]
"He have it on him?" Hannah asked, pulling Ozzy down an alley way, before opening a metal door covered in graffiti.

FireMaiden said:
"He have it on him?" Hannah asked, pulling Ozzy down an alley way, before opening a metal door covered in graffiti.
"Y-Yeah.. please tell me that he'll be okay.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back