• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay then. Have you done tongue stuff to your neko friend yet?"

[/QUOTE]
"She didn't say anything back so I waked off, no big deal."

FireMaiden said:
"She didn't say anything back so I waked off, no big deal."
Ozzy raised his right hand. "It is our duty to get you laid, Hannah. For the betterment of mankind."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy raised his right hand. "It is our duty to get you laid, Hannah. For the betterment of mankind."

[/QUOTE]
"I can get laid anytime I want."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"When the fuck did you have a four way?"

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled nervously, "Um, well, let's say the same night I cut my arm."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Why didn't you invite me?"

[/QUOTE]
Danny growled. "No. Way. Not on my watch,"

FireMaiden said:
"How do you know her? I mean, she wasn't really around much."
"Last month, you two got smashed, went over to my house, drank the rest of my booze, made out with each other, and then locked me in the bathroom."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Last month, you two got smashed, went over to my house, drank the rest of my booze, made out with each other, and then locked me in the bathroom."

[/QUOTE]
"WE DID WHAT?!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Last month, you two got smashed, went over to my house, drank the rest of my booze, made out with each other, and then locked me in the bathroom."

[/QUOTE]
"Incest is where I stop."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah. It didn't help that I had to grab the rest of my shit from Jack's that day."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, if it makes that situation any better, we aren't technically sisters, just step-sisters. And sorry I guess about locking in your bathroom," she then paused. "We didn't do anything else did we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back