• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
Hannah quickly breaked, "We're here." She parked, and got off, right in front of the mansion.
@MuffinRPs
Due to the sudden stop, Ozzy flipped over Hannah and landed on his back.

"Ouch." He gasped. He had the wind knocked out of him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Due to the sudden stop, Ozzy flipped over Hannah and landed on his back.
"Ouch." He gasped. He had the wind knocked out of him.

[/QUOTE]
"You should probably know, I've been racing these things for about five years. Plus, don't you think that was a little over board?"

FireMaiden said:
"You should probably know, I've been racing these things for about five years. Plus, don't you think that was a little over board?"
Ozzy let out a raspy breath, but judging by his facial expression, he was furiously screaming at her.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy let out a raspy breath, but judging by his facial expression, he was furiously screaming at her.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm terrified," Hannah said with a sigh. "Let's go save your boyfriend."

FireMaiden said:
"I'm terrified," Hannah said with a sigh. "Let's go save your boyfriend."
Ozzy couldn't get up. So he furiously moved his arms and legs like he was making a snow angel to get Hannah's attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy couldn't get up. So he furiously moved his arms and legs like he was making a snow angel to get Hannah's attention.

[/QUOTE]
"Getting thrown off a bike isn't that bad, geez," Hannah helped him up.

Xander heard a bike outside, "What now," he got up and dressed before walking towards the front door and locking it, "go away," he mumbled.

MuffinRPs said:
Xander heard a bike outside, "What now," he got up and dressed before walking towards the front door and locking it, "go away," he mumbled.
Ozzy knocked on the door. "Excuse me, but I believe you have something of mine. Would you be a dear and let me in?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy knocked on the door. "Excuse me, but I believe you have something of mine. Would you be a dear and let me in?"

[/QUOTE]
"Smooth. You know I'll shoot the lock."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy looked over at her with a face that said 'Shut the fuck up'.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know what you're talking about," Xander said, "And this is private property. I can get you arrested."

MuffinRPs said:
"I don't know what you're talking about," Xander said, "And this is private property. I can get you arrested."
"Yes, bring the police. Have them see the boy that you kidnapped." Ozzy said, before gaining enough strength to kick open the door, severing the locks and door handle. If Xander looked in the doorway, he would be staring down the barrel of Ozzy's gun.

"Where is my fucking boyfriend?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yes, bring the police. Have them see the boy that you kidnapped." Ozzy said, before gaining enough strength to kick open the door, severing the locks and door handle. If Xander looked in the doorway, he would be staring down the barrel of Ozzy's gun.
"Where is my fucking boyfriend?"

[/QUOTE]
Xander then remembered the voice and stepped back from the door, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't kidnapped any boy. The only people who live here are me and my beautiful little red haired neko Nathaniel." He changed the name and hair color to cover it up more, "I'm planning on proposing. I reckon a spring wedding, Mother and Father will be invited as well as Brother, Sister, Jeremy the old butler, Maria my previous maid, a neko also, maybe a few regales; after all I am very rich."

MuffinRPs said:
Xander then remembered the voice and stepped back from the door, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't kidnapped any boy. The only people who live here are me and my beautiful little red haired neko Nathaniel." He changed the name and hair color to cover it up more, "I'm planning on proposing. I reckon a spring wedding, Mother and Father will be invited as well as Brother, Sister, Jeremy the old butler, Maria my previous maid, a neko also, maybe a few regales; after all I am very rich."
"Wonderful. Show me the neko." Ozzy said, pulling back the hammer of the gun.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Wonderful. Show me the neko." Ozzy said, pulling back the hammer of the gun.

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy, if you plan on killing him, you better know how to cover your tracks."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Wonderful. Show me the neko." Ozzy said, pulling back the hammer of the gun.

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
"I don't have to show either of you anything! He is my neko and he's busy doing something important." He was getting annoyed at the pair at his doorstep.

FireMaiden said:
MuffinRPs said:
"I don't have to show either of you anything! He is my neko and he's busy doing something important." He was getting annoyed at the pair at his doorstep.
Ozzy remembered something that Danny told him once. He instantly realized what to do.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I must be confused. You see, my partner Pvt. Jameson and I are looking for a missing boy by the name of Danny. He is a neko as well. Tell me, what is your stance on nekos? Both Ms. Jameson and I believe that nekos were made to serve humans. Do you?"

MuffinRPs said:
"Then you won't mind us coming in a saying hi."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy remembered something that Danny told him once. He instantly realized what to do.
"Oh, I am so sorry. I must be confused. You see, my partner Pvt. Jameson and I are looking for a missing boy by the name of Danny. He is a neko as well. Tell me, what is your stance on nekos? Both Ms. Jameson and I believe that nekos were made to serve humans. Do you?"

[/QUOTE]
Xander knew this was some sort of trick. He wasn't stupid, "I love nekos. They're sweet, kind and loving. I would have lots of them but Nathaniel is my top priority. I might convince him to let us adopt a bunch of strays. I've always wanted children. Your neko's name is Danny? Hmm. I do remember Sister mentioning a neko she met a few weeks ago named Danny. Lilac hair wasn't it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
MuffinRPs said:
Xander knew this was some sort of trick. He wasn't stupid, "I love nekos. They're sweet, kind and loving. I would have lots of them but Nathaniel is my top priority. I might convince him to let us adopt a bunch of strays. I've always wanted children. Your neko's name is Danny? Hmm. I do remember Sister mentioning a neko she met a few weeks ago named Danny. Lilac hair wasn't it?"
"Why yes. Oh, that's an awful stain on the arm of your shirt."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Why yes. Oh, that's an awful stain on the arm of your shirt."

[/QUOTE]
He looked at his arm to see a blood stain, "Oh yeah. Nathaniel cut his hand on a knife and I held onto it." So many lies.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Why yes. Oh, that's an awful stain on the arm of your shirt."

[/QUOTE]
He looked at his arm to see a blood stain, "Oh yeah. Nathaniel cut his hand on a knife and I held onto it." So many lies.

MuffinRPs said:
"No, I meant the other arm. Riiight there." Ozzy said, before shooting him in the shoulder, and marching upstairs. "Hannah, if he moves, cut off his dick."

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back