• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

Kira Times] [COLOR=#5900b3]"For awhile." [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]she didn't know a exact number. [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3]"I haven't been seeing him a lot though." [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]she said furrowing her eyebrows in annoyance. They haven't talked in so long that she didn't even know he had a boyfriend.[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3]"He hadn't called at all and I couldn't since I had a family crisis going on or something." [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32473-firemaiden/ said:
@FireMaiden[/URL]
"It was probably something to do with me. Or Jack. See, I'm not a model citizen, and Jack is an asshole."

FireMaiden said:
"It was probably something to do with me. Or Jack. See, I'm not a model citizen, and Jack is an asshole."
She sighed "That guy? He still comes around?" she said while looking very displeased. She grabbed the bottle of vodka and decided a sip or two wouldn't hurt the quality. She took a swig and set the bottle down "I never liked him. He just rubbed me the wrong way...also he smelled funny to me."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She sighed "That guy? He still comes around?" she said while looking very displeased. She grabbed the bottle of vodka and decided a sip or two wouldn't hurt the quality. She took a swig and set the bottle down "I never liked him. He just rubbed me the wrong way...also he smelled funny to me."

[/QUOTE]
"Nah, I think him and Claire are in the Bahamas right now. And yeah he smelled funny, he was fucking three girls and Ozzy at the same damn time."

FireMaiden said:
"Nah, I think him and Claire are in the Bahamas right now. And yeah he smelled funny, he was fucking three girls and Ozzy at the same damn time."

"He didn't try to creep on me at least. I think anyway...If he did I would of told Ozzy so fast he wouldn't even have time to say another word to him." this time she took a sip "Dumbass bastard. Hope he grows up alone.."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

"He didn't try to creep on me at least. I think anyway...If he did I would of told Ozzy so fast he wouldn't even have time to say another word to him." this time she took a sip "Dumbass bastard. Hope he grows up alone.."

[/QUOTE]
"I put him in the hospital but Ozzy wouldn't let me explain why u til after he walked in on him cheating."

FireMaiden said:
"I put him in the hospital but Ozzy wouldn't let me explain why u til after he walked in on him cheating."

"Put him in the hospital? Someone should of put this guy in a grave. While he's still breathing..."
she wasn't entirely serious and if she was she would take him out before he would die.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

"Put him in the hospital? Someone should of put this guy in a grave. While he's still breathing..."
she wasn't entirely serious and if she was she would take him out before he would die.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled, "I planned on it, but, it seems to good for him."

After tucking Danny into bed and giving him a goodnight kiss, he walked out of his room with a sigh.

"Can we please stop talking about him?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After tucking Danny into bed and giving him a goodnight kiss, he walked out of his room with a sigh.
"Can we please stop talking about him?"

[/QUOTE]
"You still need to heard about the bad news."

Eva glanced at Ozzy from the corner of her eye "Why not? We're planning ways to execute him." she said and held up the bottle "I drank some of your gift." She tilted her head "What's this about bad news? For who?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah, elaborate."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kira Times]Eva glanced at Ozzy from the corner of her eye "Why not? We're planning ways to execute him." she said and held up the bottle "I drank some of your gift." She tilted her head "What's this about bad news? For who?"

[/QUOTE]
"Xander is pressing charges and pleading not guilty."

FireMaiden said:
"Xander is pressing charges and pleading not guilty."
"The fuck? That dick isn't going to be thrown behind bars!?" she somehow felt like she was cheated of something. Revenge most likely.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"The fuck? That dick isn't going to be thrown behind bars!?" she somehow felt like she was cheated of something. Revenge most likely.

[/QUOTE]
"You know who we're talking about?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Like hell he is. I've got lawyers."

[/QUOTE]
Danny listened to the conversation through the walls.

FireMaiden said:
"You know who we're talking about?"
"Kinda, sorta but I never physically met the guy." she said and sighed "But if you don't want me sticking my nose in it I'll shut up." she leaned against a wall and just stood there.

"All we have to do is show them that the rape test is positive, and Danny can be safe again."

MuffinRPs said:
Danny sighed and snuggled under the covers. Why did Ozzy care so much? He was a neko. Ozzy was supposed to let Danny serve him and not care about him. That was how it had always been. He wondered whether this was all worth it; staying here with Ozzy. Maybe he should just...disappear.
He silently walked around the bedroom and towards the closet. He pulled out a fluffy jumper, dark jeans and a beanie to hide his cat ears. He changed and put clothes in a backpack. He tucked his tail under the jumper before moving to the window and opening it. The apartment wasn't very high up and with his neko abilities he could resist falls better. He threw down the bag and jumped out of the window before grabbing it again and running away. They deserved better.

(I like drama >.<)
(GOD DAMMIT, I WANTED TO MAKE THE DRAMA THIS TIME.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](GOD DAMMIT, I WANTED TO MAKE THE DRAMA THIS TIME.)

[/QUOTE]
(...fine...)

(It's funny how everyone loves drama and here I am with nothing ever happening to my characters.)

[QUOTE="Kira Times](It's funny how everyone loves drama and here I am with nothing ever happening to my characters.)

[/QUOTE]
(Have her get smashed and make a pass at Hannah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back