• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
Danny didn't answer Ozzy back. Instead, he curled up into the tub and made him be invisible.
"Danny? Do you want to talk?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She nodded "Yeeeeep! But apparently I'm drunks so this is the alcohol talkin'!"

[/QUOTE]
("GOD DAMMIT, HANNAH! ON THE COUCH?! AGAIN?!")

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny? Do you want to talk?"
("GOD DAMMIT, HANNAH! ON THE COUCH?! AGAIN?!")

[/QUOTE]
He mumbled something inaudible and hugged his knees.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]("GOD DAMMIT, HANNAH! ON THE COUCH?! AGAIN?!")

[/QUOTE]
("IM NOT DRUNK YET!")

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
She nodded "Yeeeeep! But apparently I'm drunks so this is the alcohol talkin'!"

[/QUOTE]

"Well....maybe it's not the drinks, I am pretty hot."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny? Are... are you mad at me?"

[/QUOTE]
He got up and wrapped a towel around his waist before sitting on the toilet, "No..."

MuffinRPs said:
He got up and wrapped a towel around his waist before sitting on the toilet, "No..."
"Then can you please tell me what's wrong? It tears my heart in two seeing you like this."

FireMaiden said:
"Well....maybe it's not the drinks, I am pretty hot."
"That sounds concreted." she replied and started to stare at the ceiling with a loopy smile still on. She most likely had her mid placed somewhere else.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
("BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE NAKED ON MY COUCH!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(...i'm just gonna go...)

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"That sounds concreted." she replied and started to stare at the ceiling with a loopy smile still on. She most likely had her mid placed somewhere else.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah chuckled, "Maybe you should sit down."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Then can you please tell me what's wrong? It tears my heart in two seeing you like this."

[/QUOTE]
"Something just feels...missing..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](*holds forehead* "Fine. Just don't get any stains anywhere okay? Danny and I are going out for ice cream.")

[/QUOTE]
("Yeah whatever.")

FireMaiden said:
Hannah chuckled, "Maybe you should sit down."
"Why should I? You going to do somethings to me." she said after apparently coming back to earth some.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Why should I? You going to do somethings to me." she said after apparently coming back to earth some.

[/QUOTE]
"No, you're drunk, so even if you say yes, I wouldn't. You should because it's a good idea."

FireMaiden said:
"No, you're drunk, so even if you say yes, I wouldn't. You should because it's a good idea."
2618187623_27c6d8749d_o.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Would that thing be a hug from the one and only Oscar Deckland?"

[/QUOTE]
He smiled slightly but frowned again, "Let me get changed and you can cuddle me all you want." He unlocked the door and walked past his boyfriend before going to the bedroom and changing into some jeans and a red t-shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back