• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Cool, don't care. I have money. But, if you have a ride....then you can come along."
TrippyVirus said:
"Sure." "My limo left me." "and my Lamborgini." Eugene said.

"Haaaanhaaaan! We can't just go with a weirdo guy! What if he drugs us?" she wasn't whispering or anything she just said it.

"Hey! Let's talk more about myself when we have pizza. and pancakes." Eugene said calmingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kira Times]

"Haaaanhaaaan! We can't just go with a weirdo guy! What if he drugs us?" she wasn't whispering or anything she just said it.

[/QUOTE]
"We'll be fine, nobody wants to mess with a convicted felon."

*arrives at the pizza place.*

"What do you guys want?" Eugene said.

"I'll have... the... Triple-decker 60" inch Overload with goldenbrown crust with 5 cheeses and with extra tomatoes." Eugene said. "That will be 5 thousand 9 hundred dollars." The neko worker said. "Ok."

"Here ya go." Eugene said while he passes the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
TrippyVirus said:
*arrives at the pizza place.*
"What do you guys want?" Eugene said.

"I'll have... the... Triple-decker 60" inch Overload with goldenbrown crust with 5 cheeses and with extra tomatoes." Eugene said. "That will be 5 thousand 9 hundred dollars." The neko worker said. "Ok."

"Here ya go." Eugene said while he passes the money.
(I was thinking that we'd wait for Kira to get back...)

[QUOTE="Kira Times](I am back now. Just when you guys were going to do whatever.)

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Eva, wanna ditch this guy? And whisper or just nod so he doesn't know!" Hannah whispered in the drunk girls ear.

"I heard you." Eugene stated.

"I'm gonna ditch you. Bye." Eugene said after they ditched them.

He took off his Lamborghini and gone to his apartment.

FireMaiden said:
"Hey Eva, wanna ditch this guy? And whisper or just nod so he doesn't know!" Hannah whispered in the drunk girls ear.
Eva stared at her blankly for a second "Hmmmm." was her only response. It wasn't a yes or no so it was just gibberish.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]Eva stared at her blankly for a second "Hmmmm." was her only response. It wasn't a yes or no so it was just gibberish.

[/QUOTE]
"So, what do you wanna do? Ya know, after pizza?"

FireMaiden said:
"So, what do you wanna do? Ya know, after pizza?"
"Drink!" she said, apparently just getting to comprehending words correctly.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Drink!" she said, apparently just getting to comprehending words correctly.

[/QUOTE]
"No! I was thinking we could go explore that abandoned amusement park."

FireMaiden said:
"No! I was thinking we could go explore that abandoned amusement park."
She just stared at her blankly again "I rather drink."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"I'd rather have vodka or sake." she was being picky now.

[/QUOTE]
"I can't get vodka discreetly, and I don't know where to get sake....or what the hell it even is.''

FireMaiden said:
"I can't get vodka discreetly, and I don't know where to get sake....or what the hell it even is.''
"Japanese drink. Also who can't get vodka!? I literally found a bottle in the back of my fridge!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Japanese drink. Also who can't get vodka!? I literally found a bottle in the back of my fridge!"

[/QUOTE]
"Fine lest go steal some booze."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back