• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

Eugene unlocked his apartment, he opened the lights, and saw Xander and said,

"What are you doing in here, Xander?!?" in shock.

Eva giggled in response "Did you just say let's steal some boobs?"

FireMaiden said:
"Booze. But boobs are nice."
She held back a laugh and responded "What kind of response is that! We ain't going to go thieving for anyone's boobs. How do you even steal boobs in the first place?"

"H-How?" Eugene said.

"I came for you, master." Xander replied.

"H-How did you came in?" Eugene said.

"I snuck through the window." Xander said.

"I miss you but..." Eugene said.

"Can I live with you again?" Xander said.

"Sure, Xander. Just make sure you don't suprise me again." Eugene said.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She held back a laugh and responded "What kind of response is that! We ain't going to go thieving for anyone's boobs. How do you even steal boobs in the first place?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'd show you, but you'd slap me."

FireMaiden said:
"Well I'd show you, but you'd slap me."
"How do you know? You should demonstrate using your own....Buts anyway! Let's get some boobs!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"How do you know? You should demonstrate using your own....Buts anyway! Let's get some boobs!"

[/QUOTE]
"I said booze, as in alcohol. But, since I'm actually good on cash tight now, how about we go to a bar?"

"Pancakes, Master?" Xander said.

"Yes!" Eugene said.

"So, how was your day?" Xander replied.

"It was bad, I got insane cause of two idiot girls." Eugene replied.

"Let's go outside, Xander." Eugene said.

"NO!" Xander replied with a hiss.

"Come on, you need fresh air." Eugene replied.

"Ok. stay here." Eugene said.

"Master...." Xander said sadly.

FireMaiden said:
"I said booze, as in alcohol. But, since I'm actually good on cash tight now, how about we go to a bar?"
"That's what I said! We can go but I don't have any money."

Eugene saw the two idiot girls, And he ran away from them.

He gone to a place of jewelry.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'll have to change Xander from my boyfreind to my spiritual child.)

(also I saw the story from page 1 to here.)

"Hrm.... I'll choose those ones."

after that he didn't notice his neighbor.

It says "Oscar Deckwald and Danny." The Danny signature was written in pink crayon.

He ignored the door and made more pancakes.

@Safety Hammer (don't ask why.)

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin freaks out and jumps to his feet and rushes to stop her. "Wait! You can't go outside like that! I was joking about the closet thing, but if you still want to go, at least let me drive you to...wherever you're trying to go." He ends his pleading as he let's go of her hand. He reaches his hand and rubs one of her ears. "Also these are out!" He runs down the stairs to the front door.
"I'LL BE IN THE CAR!"
She watched him run around in amusement. This human was funny is what she thought. "Actually....I just wanted to go around the house buuuuut! Now that you're out in the car...Let's go!" she smiled brightly. Her cat ears perked up and she suddenly remembered them. I still have my ears and tail...I know! she ruffled her hair a bit so she could make he ears blend in with it. "Perfect!" she smiled proudly at her 'camouflage'.

Eugene got a text.

Dean
them
Hi :)
me
Hi Dean!
me
What do ya want man?
them
Where are you?
me
Moved somewhere.
them
No. Srsly. Where are you.
me
I DID MOVE!
me
I moved here cause some jealous losers said I use drugs. I now live in (insert town name here)
them
Found it. I'll be visiting you and maybe be your roommate.
them
BTW, I driving while texting.
me
DUDE. YOU MIGHT FREAKING DIE.
them
Heh. Just kidding. I'm in a gas station.
them
Anyway, My parents said that I should go somewhere else to work.
me
Luckily, I don't have parents. Heh.
them
See you soon.
me
Yea. See ya.

(Damn. This was long.)

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She watched him run around in amusement. This human was funny is what she thought. "Actually....I just wanted to go around the house buuuuut! Now that you're out in the car...Let's go!" she smiled brightly. Her cat ears perked up and she suddenly remembered them. I still have my ears and tail...I know! she ruffled her hair a bit so she could make he ears blend in with it. "Perfect!" she smiled proudly at her 'camouflage'.

[/QUOTE]
Edwin opens the passenger door for Summer, then gers in himself. He begins to start the car but then realizes, "I have no clue were to go." He blushes at his carelessness. He had only just moved there and has no clue where good hangout spots are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back