• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

Safety Hammer]Ozzy squeezed Danny a bit harder. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU UNTIL I DIE!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32442-muffinrps/ said:
@MuffinRPs[/URL]
Danny giggled and kissed Ozzy's chin and moved along his jawline.

(It's midnight.)

Dean gone to Eugene's apartment.

He rings the doorbell.

Eugene is already asleep. He ignored the ring.

Dean SPAMS the doorbell.

He woke up and said, "I'm coming!"

He fixes his bed, sorted his stuff and made some coffee.

Open the door in his pajamas and scruffy hair and said, "Who are you, and what do you want."

Dean said, "To visit my best friend!"

Eugene replied, "Set up your bed and sleep. I still need some rest."

(Morning.) (Also, changing Xander's name to Xavier. Cause to not confuse Danny's past owner.)

Dean grunted and woke up.

Eugene and Xavier said at the same time "Good morning sleepy head!"

Eugene made Pancakes, Waffles and Bacon. (Good 'ol Breakfast.)

Dean said, "I need Coke."

"Dude. It's unhealthy." Eugene replied.

"ME WANT COKE!" Dean said angrily.

Xavier hid and said, "T-This is one of his tantrums right?"

"Dean, I love you as my freind but... This is getting weird." Eugene replied softly.

"OH... IS THIS WEIRD? YOU HAVE MONEY CAUSE YOU RISK YOUR MONEY AND THEN YOU WIN DOUBLE! WHILE I HAVE TO WORK 24/7 FOR 100 BUCKS!" His poorly verbal complaining came all over the apartment building.

@Kira Times @Safety Hammer @MuffinRPs @FireMaiden @PixieDusts (jesus christ... there is alot of people.)

"Now, now, I'll give you coke, but later." Eugene said.

"UGH. Fine." Dean said. (Added personality trait: Childish.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(well soon I will stop requesting more people) I woke up I yawned then I got dressed and walked out of my house. At least today's a school day I whisper.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Snuggles!" Ozzy cried, as he popped his head under the neko's shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled, "Snuggie Wuggie Cuddle Wuddle!"

ItsDatSwag said:
Edwin opens the passenger door for Summer, then gers in himself. He begins to start the car but then realizes, "I have no clue were to go." He blushes at his carelessness. He had only just moved there and has no clue where good hangout spots are.
"Let's just drive around!" she exclaimed before her stomach growled. "Actually I'm hungry! Let's go to a sweets shop!" she said and clapped her hands together, signaling for him to start driving. She was try to secure a place were she knew when to far was to far and what was just fine to do.

FireMaiden said:
"Wrong way, babe."
"This is a shortcut!" she responded but turned around anyway.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny giggled, "Snuggie Wuggie Cuddle Wuddle!"
Ozzy started to giggle as well, before grabbing the comforter off of the bed and draping it around the two. He gave Danny's chest a little kiss, before slipping off his shirt.

"You always look cute in your underwear, babe. But since we are in our room, and we have nothing else to do today... do you want to...?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"This is a shortcut!" she responded but turned around anyway

[/QUOTE]
Hannah smiled, and softly sighed, "Alright, Alright."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy started to giggle as well, before grabbing the comforter off of the bed and draping it around the two. He gave Danny's chest a little kiss, before slipping off his shirt.
"You always look cute in your underwear, babe. But since we are in our room, and we have nothing else to do today... do you want to...?"

[/QUOTE]
"Later Daddy. For now I want this. Cuddles and kitten kisses," He kissed Ozzy and snuggled closer to him

MuffinRPs said:
"Later Daddy. For now I want this. Cuddles and kitten kisses," He kissed Ozzy and snuggled closer to him
Ozzy hugged his boyfriend closer and gave him a big kiss.

"I never want to leave you.."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy hugged his boyfriend closer and gave him a big kiss.
"I never want to leave you.."

[/QUOTE]
"Good. I'm never leaving you,"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm never leaving you first."

[/QUOTE]
"I will never leave you for eternity."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back