• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

MuffinRPs said:
He giggled, "OK Daddy,"
"Okay, well? You set up Netflix up in my room, I'll get the popcorn and ice cream, we'll strip, and then we'll start watching!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay, well? You set up Netflix up in my room, I'll get the popcorn and ice cream, we'll strip, and then we'll start watching!"

[/QUOTE]
Danny went into the bedroom and put on Netflix. He stripped and cuddled into the sheets.

MuffinRPs said:
Danny went into the bedroom and put on Netflix. He stripped and cuddled into the sheets.
Ozzy walked into the room with a big bucket of popcorn and two bowls of strawberry ice cream.

"Pink and ice cream! I'm sure it was made just for you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked into the room with a big bucket of popcorn and two bowls of strawberry ice cream.
"Pink and ice cream! I'm sure it was made just for you."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! I am the pink king!" He took a bowl of ice cream from Ozzy and moved along so he could sit down.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"You probably get more complains than any person ever."

[/QUOTE]
"No. It's more insults from people who don't like me, and hooting from inmates than compliments."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"No. It's more insults from people who don't like me, and hooting from inmates than compliments."
"Like a train? Hoot hoot!"

MuffinRPs said:
"Yes! I am the pink king!" He took a bowl of ice cream from Ozzy and moved along so he could sit down.
Ozzy took off his clothes as well and sat with him.

"So, what are we watching?

FireMaiden said:
"No. Cause trains whistle. More like hillbilly hooting."
She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms "Don't correct my sounds.....Don't know what a hillbilly sounds like..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy took off his clothes as well and sat with him.
"So, what are we watching?

[/QUOTE]
"Paper Towns. It's the best."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms "Don't correct my sounds.....Don't know what a hillbilly sounds like..."

[/QUOTE]
"Unpleasant."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"I wanna hear it now....Just going to imagine it in my bro's voice or Oz's!"

[/QUOTE]
"No, I'd rather not. Anyway, let's go get booze now. Or we can go back to Ozzy's house, and I go home."

FireMaiden said:
"No, I'd rather not. Anyway, let's go get booze now. Or we can go back to Ozzy's house, and I go home."
"Why would you abandon me there? Fine. Let's get the boobs!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Why would you abandon me there? Fine. Let's get the boobs!"

[/QUOTE]
(I ship it.)

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Why would you abandon me there? Fine. Let's get the boobs!"

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't be abandoning you there, I live a floor up. In the apartment my collage gave me. Oh! Don't tell Ozzy, he still thinks I'm in highschool!"

FireMaiden said:
"I wouldn't be abandoning you there, I live a floor up. In the apartment my collage gave me. Oh! Don't tell Ozzy, he still thinks I'm in highschool!"
"Oz believes you're in high school? He thinks you're staying at your parents?"

FireMaiden said:
(YOU FUCKER.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]

~AFTER THE MOVIE!~

"I have no idea what the hell just happened."

[/QUOTE]
Danny giggled, "You don't have to. Love is complicated and that's the whole idea. John Green is smart. He knew what he was doing with the book and movie. But you can't deny the ending was bad."

MuffinRPs said:
Danny giggled, "You don't have to. Love is complicated and that's the whole idea. John Green is smart. He knew what he was doing with the book and movie. But you can't deny the ending was bad."
"No, I love John Green. Mostly for Crash Course and The Fault in Our Stars, but... I wish it had a better ending."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back