• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy -Void-

wolfborn4 said:
I fixed the powers, sorry about that...and Um with the whole rogue thing, you do know she isn't fully grown yet right...she's like a young adult. Canines become adults at 3 so if the pack attacked and killed her it would show Sunpack that they are so cruel that they would practically kill a pup, and that could either be interpreted as something to fear, or to show that they don't have a heart giving Sunpack all the more reason to be at war with them. Sorry if that sounded rude at all.
You still haven´t quite fixed all the issues with the powers. The telekinesis is fixed and you removed the stopping time, but you still need a couple things:

1.Tell us how long she can slow time

2.Tell us exactly what her telekinesis can do. Reading minds or controlling them, for example, are simply roleplay taboos, overpowered everywhere. But speaking into another wolf`s head, that might fairer for other rpers.

And as @Taure Tavari mentioned, a rogue wolf means death. Wolves hunt in packs, so she`d either starve or be killed if she wasn`t affliated with any pack. I`d recommend that you placed her under the night pack, given of my character`s strict rules about who may or not be with the sun pack.

Idea said:
You still haven´t quite fixed all the issues with the powers. The telekinesis is fixed and you removed the stopping time, but you still need a couple things:
1.Tell us how long she can slow time

2.Tell us exactly what her telekinesis can do. Reading minds or controlling them, for example, are simply roleplay taboos, overpowered everywhere. But speaking into another wolf`s head, that might fairer for other rpers.

And as @Taure Tavari mentioned, a rogue wolf means death. Wolves hunt in packs, so she`d either starve or be killed if she wasn`t affliated with any pack. I`d recommend that you placed her under the night pack, given of my character`s strict rules about who may or not be with the sun pack.
I think I've fixed everything, but there is a difference between Telekinesis and Telepathy... Telekinesis is moving objects with your mind and Telepathy is talking to people with your mind

wolfborn4 said:
I think I've fixed everything, but there is a difference between Telekinesis and Telepathy... Telekinesis is moving objects with your mind and Telepathy is talking to people with your mind
Regarding telekinesis, @Idea (I think) is aware of the difference. What he means is, what is your wolf limited to. You've stated that you cannot lift anything larger than yourself. Thus that is fine. It's possible that his last post was just a typo, and he meant telepathy. Either way, point made. I hope this clears things up a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
wolfborn4 said:
I know there is. But I meant controlling people`s minds, which is also considered telepathy in some places. It`s overpowered, as is reading minds.

Idea said:
I know there is. But I meant controlling people`s minds, which is also considered telepathy in some places. It`s overpowered, as is reading minds.
The CA now states that she can create a two-way mind link with other wolves. I'd assume that this is the limit to her telepathic powers, and so I think that we're good to go now. All seems well.

[QUOTE="Taure Tavari]The CA now states that she can create a two-way mind link with other wolves. I'd assume that this is the limit to her telepathic powers, and so I think that we're good to go now. All seems well.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! :)

wolfborn4 said:
^ ^ -- Sorry for all the hassle, but it seems that both Idea and I are rather strict when it comes to ensuring not only that there's a fair enough balance between all the characters, but also to make sure that each character is fleshed out to a standard the other RPers can really build upon.

@wolfborn4 Everything's looking great. Seems the members kinda already set you straight. (Thanks people)

A few things to keep in mind during the actual role-play

• Players typically do not like having their character controlled by others, so if you plan on actually using you powers, please ensure you have talked to the player before performing out any action.
  • Say you decided to join Nightpack, since you are already 2 years old and by two most wolves are out of general training and already working, your wolf would have to wait 3 months to get assigned to a job, and another year before she was on her own.
  • Pack members would notice the difference between a stray wolf and one of their own. Just throwing that out there.
  • Stealing from either pack is punishable by death if caught.

That's all. Enjoy

So..um...what's going on at the moment in Noghtpack so I'll know how to enter?

@wolfborn4 -- You'd have to cautiously approach pack territory. Walk with your head down, your eyes slitted, and your tail between your legs. When you're spotted, wait for the Alpha to approach you. Then the alpha will decide if you can join or not.

Idea said:
Please, do mention those restrictions. I won`t be bothering you with what they are, but they should be there.
My issue isn`t she being fast, is she being "faster". If another wolf wants a speed-based power, there is no guarantee yours would be faster. If it so happens she is, good for you. But if not, then you also have to accept it.

And for the pup part, you`re right, I misread.

I have to be harsh with them. The reason is continuity. My character is the sun pack`s alpha, and he is very strict about his rules. He has been the alpha for longer than most the wolves in this thread have lived, so naturally, I can`t let some things pass or we`d be left with the problem of the exception to the rules which shouldn`t exist.
harsh inside the rp yes thats fine, but out here, outside the rp; i like rules, but i hate control freaks. Dont be a dictator man, otherwise this aint gonna be a fun thread, and dont expect me to be completely obedient in the RP, all youve done is give me reason not to be

Name

Kitsky

Appearance

gypsy_female_mexican_gray_wolf.jpg

Pack

Sunpack

Rank

Healer

Powers/Abnormalities

Has a keen sense for which plants mix well with others to create medicine. Can influence the growth of those plants.

History

Kitsky was born into the Sunpack. Fortunately for her, she inherited her mothers senses and powers. She was chosen from the moment of her birth to be healer due to her mother's success in the job. She is well known and respected throughout the pack for her job.

Personality

Kitsky is a kind wolf who is always willing to help anyone. Instead of staying put in her cave where she works 24/7, she often stays by the Sunpack's river tending to her plants, where she also keeps watch over the wolves to ensure no one needs any kind of help.

• Her plants
  • Pups
  • The river

*Dislikes

• Rudeness
  • Killing
  • Meat

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]harsh inside the rp yes thats fine, but out here, outside the rp; i like rules, but i hate control freaks. Dont be a dictator man, otherwise this aint gonna be a fun thread, and dont expect me to be completely obedient in the RP, all youve done is give me reason not to be

[/QUOTE]
When it comes to the sunpack, I kinda have to be. Character sheets ARE IC, and hence it`s rules apply there.

Just gonna say my character can grow plants...no one has spoke to him which is why I haven't used him...He's deputy so they could work together? Like he'll grow what she needs or something?

Just a suggestion...I'm not a GM.

LaDyGrEy said:
Just gonna say my character can grow plants...no one has spoke to him which is why I haven't used him...He's deputy so they could work together? Like he'll grow what she needs or something?
Just a suggestion...I'm not a GM.
I know I'm GM xD

I know that you can also grow plants, but I figured I could grow medical herbs whilist you grew food. If that's okay with you. She is healer so it'd make sense she did that.

Name: Lilyanna Radal/Sliverwind

Appearance: Silver fur with white streaks running in some places in her fur

Pack ( Packs are in the overview)

NightPack

Rank (Ranks are in the overview)

Guard

Powers/Abnormalities:

She is a Telepath and a Telekinetic. She has been also know for shapeshifting when in a rage.

History:

She was a lone wolf since she was born due to her parent and old pack dying off. She learned how to survive various scenarios and learned to use her instincts for fighting and hunting

Personality

Kind, loyal, A great fighter/hunter, tries not to show emotion, and can not feel pain though it is still there

Being alone, Helping, fighting, Dark spaces

*Dislikes

To much light, Loud noises(due to hyper active hearing).

LilyannaGaming said:
Name: Lilyanna Radal/Sliverwind

Appearance: Silver fur with white streaks running in some places in her fur

Pack ( Packs are in the overview)

NightPack

Rank (Ranks are in the overview)

Guard

Powers/Abnormalities:

She is a Telepath and a Telekinetic. She has been also know for shapeshifting when in a rage.

History:

She was a lone wolf since she was born due to her parent and old pack dying off. She learned how to survive various scenarios and learned to use her instincts for fighting and hunting

Personality

Kind, loyal, A great fighter/hunter, tries not to show emotion, and can not feel pain though it is still there

Being alone, Helping, fighting, Dark spaces

*Dislikes

To much light, Loud noises(due to hyper active hearing).
Accepted

Name:

Primrose

Female

1 1/2

Appearance:

outcry.jpg

Pack:

Sun pack

Hunter

Powers/Abnormalities:

She can control earths elements

(Not like super amazingly because that would be ridiculous, but she does have some control.)

Personality:

-Likes: playing, being active, loves the snow & socializing

-Dislikes: complicated situations, fighting other wolves, hot weather & getting in trouble.

Habits:

Likes to be independent at times

Flaws:

Gets herself into trouble a lot.

Crush:

N/A, could happen. Who knows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Sparrow

Female

2 years

Appearance:

b7a1e822b0537fd3f3c3d15db1da82e1.jpg

Pack:

Night pack

Fighter

Powers/Abnormalities:

She can predict some futures and when in need can sprout her white black wings.

Personality:

Sparrow is independent nand keeps to herself. She mainly specializes with wolves close to her.

-dislikes: the thought of love, soul mates, and watching her family get hurt.

Crush:

Doesn't have one

Mate:

N/A, could happen.

Ale13 said:
Name:
Primrose

Female

1 1/2

Appearance:

outcry.jpg

Pack:

Sun pack

Hunter

Powers/Abnormalities:

She can control earths elements

(Not like super amazingly because that would be ridiculous, but she does have some control.)

Personality:

-Likes: playing, being active, loves the snow & socializing

-Dislikes: complicated situations, fighting other wolves, hot weather & getting in trouble.

Habits:

Likes to be independent at times

Flaws:

Gets herself into trouble a lot.

Crush:

N/A, could happen. Who knows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Sparrow

Female

2 years

Appearance:

b7a1e822b0537fd3f3c3d15db1da82e1.jpg

Pack:

Night pack

Fighter

Powers/Abnormalities:

She can predict some futures and when in need can sprout her white black wings.

Personality:

Sparrow is independent nand keeps to herself. She mainly specializes with wolves close to her.

-dislikes: the thought of love, soul mates, and watching her family get hurt.

Crush:

Doesn't have one

Mate:

N/A, could happen.
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back