• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy -Void-

Idea said:
No problem. I can be a bit overly critical or so I`m told. I`m sorry if anything I said sounded mocking, I assure I didn`t intend to. But I am not very trusting of anything that has any chance of blowing the rp, even it`s small. I was gonna reply to your response soon, so you might want to hold before editing, if nothing else to see what I have to say. Of course, if don´t think I`m being fair here, we can wait for @Lonelytaco to come around and ask her opinion.
Oh, I already edited his Abnormal Ability. But sure, I don't mind waiting.

@Idea[/URL]

I don't take criticism well. Thanks for your input though...? My bad.
As GM, when I was reading through your CS I never saw anything wrong with it. I don't know if you changed the things Idea said or? Regardless, I accept your character.

To fix a bit of confusion, @Idea is my admin. I mainly gave him that job because I'm usually quite busy with my other roleplays and school, so I don't really have time to critique character sheets. Please keep in mind that Idea's replies are merely suggestions. It'd be best if you followed them, however really the only things I need for anyone to change are the things I point out to you. That being said, welcome to the pack.

@Idea while we're on the subject, I just need to point out that lately you've been getting a bit more annoyed with people than you should when it comes to character creation. You do not have to do this if you don't want to. I'd just prefer that you offered more "friendly advice" rather than "this is unrealistic and it needs changing"

Lonelytaco said:
As GM, when I was reading through your CS I never saw anything wrong with it. I don't know if you changed the things Idea said or? Regardless, I accept your character.
To fix a bit of confusion, @Idea is my admin. I mainly gave him that job because I'm usually quite busy with my other roleplays and school, so I don't really have time to critique character sheets. Please keep in mind that Idea's replies are merely suggestions. It'd be best if you followed them, however really the only things I need for anyone to change are the things I point out to you. That being said, welcome to the pack.

@Idea while we're on the subject, I just need to point out that lately you've been getting a bit more annoyed with people than you should when it comes to character creation. You do not have to do this if you don't want to. I'd just prefer that you offered more "friendly advice" rather than "this is unrealistic and it needs changing"
I understand! I'll acknowledge him as so! His advice isn't bad, good actually, I just get offended easily over little things.

@Idea

Write whatever you think you need to tell me, and I'll get right on it once the WVU games is over!

Hollowed Kadaver] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11031-lonelytaco/ said:
@Lonelytaco[/URL] I'm putting up the replacement alpha sheet.
Name: Tenebre Stormcaller.

Appearance: all black with glowing blue swirls.

Pack ( Packs are in the overview): night pack

Rank (Ranks are in the overview) alpha

Powers/Abnormalities: hydromancer, she can control water at will and always has water flowing over the glowing swirls on her fur, makin them look like they're moving, she can create multiple forms with water and her powers are amplified in the rain or when near a large body of water. The forms she normally makes are those of other animals, usually around the size of herself, nothing bigger than her own body otherwise te form will fall apart.

History: she's been the pack alpha for a long time, having taken over the position since the mysterious dissapearance of the last Alpha.

Personality: She's very conniving and sneaky, saying just about anything to gain the trust of those outside the pack, she's skilled in the art of the silver tongue, spinning lies or making deals or bargains that favor her.

*Likes: to annoy other wolves, tease the sunpack alpha, loves playin with pups and putting on little shows for them with her water abilities, telling stories with them.

*Dislikes: when one of her own pak gets injured or is killed, when a sunpack wolf tresspasses, she dislikes coyotes although she likes to use them.

*Habits: gettig others wet from her power usage.

*Flaws: when angered she will take a while to calm down.

*Crush: none

*Mate:none

*Other:
Please extend your history

Lonelytaco said:

That`s partially true, but it`s not cause I don`t like to do this. The only thing I don`t like is being a killjoy, which is sometimes necessary, but even that is not why I was got annoyed. And I would have even if I didn`t have this position.

The reason why I got annoyed was by seeing just how many characters want to do exactly the same things, many of which are kind a lazy way of saying "I`m cool". I will not name anyone on this, nor have I ever said it in this manner, as this would not be constructive said this way.

Another thing that might have mislead people`s interpretation was that I thought I didn`t to repeat my disclaimer on every sheet I reviewed. I`ll start putting it up again.

I apologize to you and to anyone to whom I may have offended.

Idea said:
That`s partially true, but it`s not cause I don`t like to do this. The only thing I don`t like is being a killjoy, which is sometimes necessary, but even that is not why I was got annoyed. And I would have even if I didn`t have this position.
The reason why I got annoyed was by seeing just how many characters want to do exactly the same things, many of which are kind a lazy way of saying "I`m cool". I will not name anyone on this, nor have I ever said it in this manner, as this would not be constructive said this way.

Another thing that might have mislead people`s interpretation was that I thought I didn`t to repeat my disclaimer on every sheet I reviewed. I`ll start putting it up again.

I apologize to you and to anyone to whom I may have offended.
I've noticed many characters are the same. It sucks, but that's just how people on this site roll.

Lonelytaco said:
I've noticed many characters are the same. It sucks, but that's just how people on this site roll.
Not just on this site. I say what I say as being facts because they were in the site I used to rp in. Most threats tended to die the moment a character with characteristics I now point out, entered. I want to preserve the rp, so I need to be strict on avoiding those things.

Idea said:
Not just on this site. I say what I say as being facts because they were in the site I used to rp in. Most threats tended to die the moment a character with characteristics I now point out, entered. I want to preserve the rp, so I need to be strict on avoiding those things.
I just went over it in OC. Hopefully the targeted people will see it.

Lonelytaco said:
I just went over it in OC. Hopefully the targeted people will see it.
Thank you. I am sorry if anyone starts seeing you as the bad guy as well over what you just posted, in no way did I have any intends to jeopardize anyone.

Idea said:
Thank you. I am sorry if anyone starts seeing you as the bad guy as well over what you just posted, in no way did I have any intends to jeopardize anyone.
I'm not just talking about the CS. People are starting to become lazy in character and it might be because I've let people in that had weak characters.

Lonelytaco said:
I'm not just talking about the CS. People are starting to become lazy in character and it might be because I've let people in that had weak characters.
No need to be so hard on yourself. You`re a comprehensive GM, and far more trusting of rpers than I could hope to be.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]You sneaky ducky!! using that bleach reference all cuz of my mask XP

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao! I just realized that xD I wish Bleach would've continued.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao! I just realized that xD I wish Bleach would've continued.

[/QUOTE]
Haha i dont call myself "Hollow" for nothing xD

Idea said:
awesome re-write. Only a couple things to point out, firstly we could use knowing what his definition of "worthwhile" is. Second, as @Lonelytaco stated, there were no humans with any interaction with the wolves. Your character can`t make jokes about "being collared and chained up" because he couldn`t possibly have knowledge of the existence of such things.
Oh okay, I didn't know that. I'll fix it.

By "worthwhile" do you mean his definition of exerting effort? I'm a bit confused on that part lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]

Oh okay, I didn't know that. I'll fix it.

By "worthwhile" do you mean his definition of exerting effort? I'm a bit confused on that part lol.

[/QUOTE]
I mean what he finds or not worthy of his time. WHat`s the criteria?

Oh okay. He finds fighting a waste of time when people could be getting along and having a good time. He also finds repeating himself a waste of time, but does it anyways without complaining. Like some people find laying around to be a waste of time, Amadeus thinks the opposite. He enjoys the little things. Complaining is a waste of time to him as well, it takes too many words and negativity, when you can just get over it after a nap or good meal.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh okay. He finds fighting a waste of time when people could be getting along and having a good time. He also finds repeating himself a waste of time, but does it anyways without complaining. Like some people find laying around to be a waste of time, Amadeus thinks the opposite. He enjoys the little things. Complaining is a waste of time to him as well, it takes too many words and negativity, when you can just get over it after a nap or good meal.

[/QUOTE]
alright. For all I see, then, character accepted

Just adding a couple more characters, if that`s alright:

Name -Ghost

Age 3 -weeks

Appearance -
th

Pack -Sunpack

Rank -To be

Powers/Abnormalities-

*Frost walk- the atmosphere is distorted wherever he is, causing the temperature nearby to drop to freezing temperatures. He can also generate a sphere of cold wind in his mouth which can be shot by blowing and will explode on contact, freezing everything on a small area. This last part only works once every twenty minutes.

*Ghost Step- Only works at night. Can separate his ghost from his body, allowing him to move it around. It cannot be seen, touched, sensed, smelled or anything of the kind, but he his only interaction with the physical world becomes passive (as in, he can hear, see and smell, but he can`t touch or make anything move). He does gain minor poltergeist abilities if it`s a full moon on that night. If he does not return to his body before sunrise, though, he will be permanently be cut off from his body.

History- Ghost was born recently, but his already a little adventure when he swallowed a bug as a pup and nearly died over it. Ever since, his parents were overprotective of him, especially the mother, given the father was usually out to the alpha`s orders.

Personality- Ghost is a loyal and docile pup. He is obedient and greatly admires the grown-ups, although he has a curiosity to him that just won`t let him NOT hear about what`s going on. He is shy and in constant fear of what might happen to him, over the way his parents were overprotective of him. For this reason, he will easily be pushed around and fall to peer pressure. He is kind and understanding, always ready with a smile and open paws.

He is also quite dependent on other wolves of the back, being unable to take care of himself at all. He is naïve and a crybaby, although he is also rather patient. He wouldn`t do anything to get himself or others hurt, but he can often do pretty silly stuff for attention, which he constantly craves.

*Likes-attention, learning, being trusted

*Dislikes-pain, pressure, being kept in the dark, anything in his long list of fears

*Habits-crying, using his powers to overhear things, napping for too long

*Flaws-crybaby, easy to manipulate, naïve, dependent on others, coward, lacks innitiative

*Crush -none

*Mate-none

*Other

Name -MoltenWomb

Age- 5

Appearance -
2257914569_95c3b93823_z.jpg

Pack -Nightpack

Rank- Healer

Powers/Abnormalities –

*She can greatly increase the side of her digestive system and jaws, and can connect them to other parts of her body, such as the womb.

*All of her inner body generates a powerful set of acids, which she can combine to achieve several results. The first is the obvious, the capacity to dissolve several things. The use of this one is very dangerous to her and therefore will only be used if on things that are at pawing range, or she`ll end up injured as well. The second is a combination that quickly evaporates, creating a fog over a small area that puts whoever inhales it to sleep. She is mostly immune to the effect, although she`ll still get dizzy and her head will ache. Lastly, she can make a combination that will regenerate older tissues, while removing younger ones. This can be used on other wolves or herself. While on herself it can only heal smaller wounds, on others it can go as far as healing major ones. However, doing so will likely result in a significant reduction of they`re bodies, thus reverting them back to pups, usually with damage to their physical abilities and occasional mental damage as well. The last power actually requires her to swallow the wolf too, effectively having to give birth to the wolf she wants to heal. Her healing powers do not work in pups or wolves under 2 years old.

History- She`s always been a faithful member of the nightpack, and one who was excited to help since a pup. On that age, though, people didn`t want her around much, as her drool could prove to be very harmful. As everyone grew and she began gaining control over this, she was gradually more accepted and even began her work by caring for pups, whom she loved to play with, especially those that were usually left out. It was due to some incidents with coyotes and accident over lightning that her true power began having to come into play and she`s been pregnant because of it, many times (in fact most of the time). Although optimistic at first, the fact some pups couldn`t remember she helped them as they grew up left her devastated. She continued taking care of the pups, until one of them said something that made hurt her so much, she clawed the pup, leaving a scar. She hasn`t gone close to pups except for giving birth since, as she fears she might end up doing it again.

Personality- MoltenWomb is an overprotective wolf that sees all others as children. This is because she has saved several lives, but due to the effects of her powers, it`s hard to tell who grew up from her. She is always acts motherly towards the other wolves, except for pups, whom he she tries to distance herself from, as she feels she might get overly emotional near them. She is someone who doesn´t like to be ignored, but can be extremely reliable and diligent. She will rush to anyone in need of help, although her condition is hardly ever the best.

She is also rather humble and selfless, often letting herself eat last and always sharing. She is quite strict on others when it comes to formalities and has a tendency to act as a know-it-all to impose respect.

*Likes-teaching, be sought after for help, seeing everyone happy

*Dislikes-commotions, dealing with pups, being ignored

*Habits-trying to boss people around or lecture them, vomiting, letting other have their meal first.

*Flaws-Overprotective, usually in bad shape over pregnancy, trust issues

*Crush –N/A

*Mate –N/A

*Other-

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
Just adding a couple more characters, if that`s alright:
Name -Ghost

Age 3 -weeks

Appearance -
th

Pack -Sunpack

Rank -To be

Powers/Abnormalities-

*Frost walk- the atmosphere is distorted wherever he is, causing the temperature nearby to drop to freezing temperatures. He can also generate a sphere of cold wind in his mouth which can be shot by blowing and will explode on contact, freezing everything on a small area. This last part only works once every twenty minutes.

*Ghost Step- Only works at night. Can separate his ghost from his body, allowing him to move it around. It cannot be seen, touched, sensed, smelled or anything of the kind, but he his only interaction with the physical world becomes passive (as in, he can hear, see and smell, but he can`t touch or make anything move). He does gain minor poltergeist abilities if it`s a full moon on that night. If he does not return to his body before sunrise, though, he will be permanently be cut off from his body.

History- Ghost was born recently, but his already a little adventure when he swallowed a bug as a pup and nearly died over it. Ever since, his parents were overprotective of him, especially the mother, given the father was usually out to the alpha`s orders.

Personality- Ghost is a loyal and docile pup. He is obedient and greatly admires the grown-ups, although he has a curiosity to him that just won`t let him NOT hear about what`s going on. He is shy and in constant fear of what might happen to him, over the way his parents were overprotective of him. For this reason, he will easily be pushed around and fall to peer pressure. He is kind and understanding, always ready with a smile and open paws.

He is also quite dependent on other wolves of the back, being unable to take care of himself at all. He is naïve and a crybaby, although he is also rather patient. He wouldn`t do anything to get himself or others hurt, but he can often do pretty silly stuff for attention, which he constantly craves.

*Likes-attention, learning, being trusted

*Dislikes-pain, pressure, being kept in the dark, anything in his long list of fears

*Habits-crying, using his powers to overhear things, napping for too long

*Flaws-crybaby, easy to manipulate, naïve, dependent on others, coward, lacks innitiative

*Crush -none

*Mate-none

*Other

Name -MoltenWomb

Age- 5

Appearance -
2257914569_95c3b93823_z.jpg

Pack -Nightpack

Rank- Healer

Powers/Abnormalities –

*She can greatly increase the side of her digestive system and jaws, and can connect them to other parts of her body, such as the womb.

*All of her inner body generates a powerful set of acids, which she can combine to achieve several results. The first is the obvious, the capacity to dissolve several things. The use of this one is very dangerous to her and therefore will only be used if on things that are at pawing range, or she`ll end up injured as well. The second is a combination that quickly evaporates, creating a fog over a small area that puts whoever inhales it to sleep. She is mostly immune to the effect, although she`ll still get dizzy and her head will ache. Lastly, she can make a combination that will regenerate older tissues, while removing younger ones. This can be used on other wolves or herself. While on herself it can only heal smaller wounds, on others it can go as far as healing major ones. However, doing so will likely result in a significant reduction of they`re bodies, thus reverting them back to pups, usually with damage to their physical abilities and occasional mental damage as well. The last power actually requires her to swallow the wolf too, effectively having to give birth to the wolf she wants to heal. Her healing powers do not work in pups or wolves under 2 years old.

History- She`s always been a faithful member of the nightpack, and one who was excited to help since a pup. On that age, though, people didn`t want her around much, as her drool could prove to be very harmful. As everyone grew and she began gaining control over this, she was gradually more accepted and even began her work by caring for pups, whom she loved to play with, especially those that were usually left out. It was due to some incidents with coyotes and accident over lightning that her true power began having to come into play and she`s been pregnant because of it, many times (in fact most of the time). Although optimistic at first, the fact some pups couldn`t remember she helped them as they grew up left her devastated. She continued taking care of the pups, until one of them said something that made hurt her so much, she clawed the pup, leaving a scar. She hasn`t gone close to pups except for giving birth since, as she fears she might end up doing it again.

Personality- MoltenWomb is an overprotective wolf that sees all others as children. This is because she has saved several lives, but due to the effects of her powers, it`s hard to tell who grew up from her. She is always acts motherly towards the other wolves, except for pups, whom he she tries to distance herself from, as she feels she might get overly emotional near them. She is someone who doesn´t like to be ignored, but can be extremely reliable and diligent. She will rush to anyone in need of help, although her condition is hardly ever the best.

She is also rather humble and selfless, often letting herself eat last and always sharing. She is quite strict on others when it comes to formalities and has a tendency to act as a know-it-all to impose respect.

*Likes-teaching, be sought after for help, seeing everyone happy

*Dislikes-commotions, dealing with pups, being ignored

*Habits-trying to boss people around or lecture them, vomiting, letting other have their meal first.

*Flaws-Overprotective, usually in bad shape over pregnancy, trust issues

*Crush –N/A

*Mate –N/A

*Other-
accepted!

Hello! Is it too late to join? I also have two wolves but....they're siblings (twins actually). Is that unacceptable or is it okay?

Angelsmg247 said:
Hello! Is it too late to join? I also have two wolves but....they're siblings (twins actually). Is that unacceptable or is it okay?
real sorry friend, but the RP died out a while back, Im not sure if it will ever come back up or just get restarted. If the thread owner actually does decide to try this again Ill be more than happy to tag you in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back