Varanda High [Inactive]

Krav walked into a classroom where about four people were talking amongst themselves. He stared at them silently scanning them up and down taking notice of the guy with a cape and girl with a marker board. Krav walked up to the girl with the maker board leaning down to stare at her face and cocked his head to the side. He didn't realize that this could be considered awkward.

Desireé stares at the librarian giving him an emotionless response. "Hi."

She then stares at Krav, blushing. "I just got a voice due to stupid pixie dust." She quietly told him.

He sighs "Listen, I know most of you probably think you're hot shit, but seriously?" he shakes his head. "You skip first period and then all come in here and start screaming? I can hear you all from the hall even if I wasn't a vampire" he shakes his head. "At least -try- to not use and show your powers so..... loudly?"

At that comment, Paxton fell out the air, right on his bum. "Holy toast, what?!" He exclaims in a hushed tone, tetering on the edge of hysterics. "I didn't know, I thought this place was safe!"

"well if you needed, you could say you were rehearsing a play, or filming a video..." 
"or not.." Nick looks back down at his book.

Desireé stares at the one at the doors, about to cry. "I-i didn't do anything, I-i was in sleep mode you know." She then proceeds to cry, more paranoid than usual now.

The whiteboard now says; "Thank you. .n." She then proceeds to put the boy at the doors on rival list.

"So there's a group of supernatural students skipping class in my library. Great." Nick mutters 

[QUOTE="Chase Katchyna]The whiteboard now says; "Thank you. .n." She then proceeds to put the boy at the doors on rival list.

[/QUOTE]
Is your friend/rival list mental, or do you literally have a list?

He sniffs the air again "A fledgling?" He sighs and looks at the librarian "C'mon man you could have warned them at least when they started messing around with their powers."

Desireé stares at Nick."I was asleep." 

[QUOTE="Morgan Taylor]"So there's a group of supernatural students skipping class in my library. Great." Nick mutters 

Is your friend/rival list mental, or do you literally have a list?

[/QUOTE]
"I is part of a set of lists that are represented in RAM." Desireé replied on default.

Zalban said:
He sniffs the air again "A fledgling?" He sighs and looks at the librarian "C'mon man you could have warned them at least when they started messing around with their powers."
(wait, are you calling the librarian a fledgling? or someone else? cause the librarian's a warlock...)

"I'm not here for academics, I'm here to learn how to get away from my master." Pax groans, getting off the floor once again. "And to learn how not to do that." he adds. "At least not in public."

Kass would keep an arm around the drone-girl, using her other arm to write "its nothing" on her whiteboard.

Krav looked up suddenly at the sound of the man who was telling the others of their wrongs. He looked down at the marker board girl and stepped between her and the fussy man. He was blank and ignored what the man was saying.

"Very much so, thank you." Pax retorts before putting the pieces together. "Wait, you're like me, aren't you?" he asks, giving the stranger a look of relief.

Kass would write "Can you tell someone to kick me my head?" On Desireé's whiteboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back