Varanda High [Inactive]

Farra morphed her entire body to match the new girl's. It turned out that she was a drone. "I see..not our technology."

"We've been getting under each other's skin, you're welcome to join." Paxton answered, with a playful smirk on his face. "And for the record I dont kill anyone, Lizard. I just take what I need and I'm on my way." Pax chuckled. "But tell me, what 's with the cloak? Hiding something?"

She would walk over to you while typing letters into her phone. It would read "Kass Saitou, the Dullahan."

*Kass has been added into friends list*

The whiteboard says; "Nice name Kass, we're friends now since we both can't talk., for different reasons though."

Desireé turns to Mizu, looking at his cloak, inspecting it.

The whiteboard says, "It is made out of fine materials."

Desireé gets scared under the impression that Paxton might wreck her programming by biting her.

Kass would sit next to Desireé and pull out the last strings that are in her neck. She would seem happy, to those that understand body language.

The whiteboard says; "Oh..."

Desireé turns around to Stare at Kass, realizing something.

The whiteboard now says; "You remind me of a certain fictional character I know."

Desireé laughed at the outcome, now for some reason having a voice which was lower-pitched for her appearance. She realized this and unexpectedly spoke. "Wait, I was not programmed to have a voice? Oh wait, I'm a faerie as well." Desireé spoke for the first time in confusion

Charles stared with a blank and bored face at the teacher, he was scolding him for falling asleep. "Alright Charles can you tell me the answer to-"

Charles cut him off. "It's 43, and your last equation was done wrong... the answer should be 50.... you should have taken the sin of it. An- Y'know what, just give me the tests and I'll take them on test days I'm gonna go relax somewhere else." He stood abruptly and walked out of the class "What an imbecile" He was furious despite his composed outer look, walking into the library he took a giant breath of air through his nose and slammed the door shut behind him, locking it. "Are you all insane?!?"

"Stupid pixie dust." She spat before looking at the boy at the doors. "Hey! Why did you look the doors?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back