Varanda High [Inactive]

Charles nods and sighs again. "If you focus on that, you can keep your blood-lust in check. I am, I'm just well.... a couple thousand years older." he leans on a nearby table. "I don't wanna seem like I'm against you or mad at you, but if aren't careful the two new hunters that are in town are going to kill us all. I've fought them a couple times..... I nearly lost.... so I'd rather not fight them. Just be careful"

"Alright." She writes on the whiteboard. Desireé then heads to the checkout desk, grabbing Kass's head and bringing it back to her. She then stares at Charles, emotionless with no response.

Kass gives Des the "ok" sign with her hands, before setting her head on the side of her opposite to where des was sitting.

"There are hunters?" Pax asks rhetorically, the look of relief washed over by worry. "How can I deal with that? I don't even have a place to hide..."

Charles nods. "Just act normal, like a normal human. They look for abnormalities." he looks at each of them. "Just be careful and you'll be OK..... and -never- kill one."

Kass would lean back and pull out a needle and thread. She would then start sowing her head back on.

(Ill be on later tonight.)

Nick tries to go back to his book, but finds it hard to do so, as the book is much less interesting than his current company.

Pax sighed, knowing deep down that they were right. If he was gonna survive as a monster, he would have to act like he wasn't one. "Okay," he muses, "I'll try. But this 'floating when you sneeze' thing really doesn't help. I was only sired 2 weeks ago." he admits to the vampire in the doorway.

He shakes his head. " You realize they're designed to kill monsters, and dragons are just bigger monsters." he cracks his neck. "I've killed a dragon, you aren't anything special."

" one vampire was enough! Dealing with two, I don't care if you killed a dragon, that dragon wasn't me!!" Mizu said with great anger and power.

"OOOh, burn!" Paxton laughed pointing at Mizu. "Wait," he says meekly, "You're...a....dragon?" he asks, then turning to the vampire "And you've killed one?" A spark of admiration developed for his elder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back