Varanda High [Inactive]

She giggled and popped the Ancient One in the nose. "Yeah, yeah." She twirled around and extravagantly said, "We can see the WORLD together!"

He laughed. "With you? I've seen the world before, I can't imagine. -you'd - make it better" he said with a playful wink

Chris awkwardly looked at the flirting couple and Alex.

"Umm, should we maybe restrict this guy here? I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want him to ruin his palette by eating soil flavoured blood."

Charles shrugged "I told you the males are spicy." He sighed however and cocked his head. "Alex won't be going into a rage tonight, his arm's probably burning like a bitch."

"Ive never liked spicy things. Tasted like soil to me."

He was confused and awkward.

"take?"

Sent from Nexus 5 because yay phones and Tapatalk

"Did I mis-speak? I probably did I meant to say he won't be going into a rage. That mechanical arm of his is probably causing enough pain to keep him docile"

"Oh. Okay. I don't have really any experience with technology so I wouldn't know."

His clan members were generally outside of modern society, so he was foreign to much of it.

(Think like how Misha is in supernatural)

Sent from Nexus 5 because yay phones and Tapatalk

Paxton sighed, looking up at his creation with a sorrowful expression on his brow. "I....can never make it up to you dude," he said quietly, "But, I promise to keep you safe. I swear on my life I won't--" he stopped midsentence, not even wanting to mention his name at this time.

Alex just continued to squeeze on the chunk of wood still in his hand. The mechanical arm was in a frenzy of twitching and pain. His face was flat, blank. The pain hadn't stopped, but his reactions had. He was 'shut off'

Shifting into a Landing in Maine in front of a maroon cabin, she was met by a huge man with a menacing smile. Beaming, she ran up to the huge teddy bear and wrapped her arms around him. "Luka!!" She smiled at the 50 year old werewolf who didn't look a day over 16.

"How ya doing sweetheart? I only got here from Georgia a week ago. Lillian is inside makin some've that Cobbler I was braggin bout. But what are you doing here lil girl? Soon you're gonna be frozen in age, you know that right?" He rambled on with that southern drawl she found endearing. She remembered how she sat with him when he taught her his wolf form. He was like a brother.

Kass would have her forehead against the table by now, laughing madly from the insanity that has transpired.

" so, are you going to like feed him or somthing?" Mizu said" or are you going to let him go crazy. Oh and what about Alex's family?"

Farra shrugged, transforming her right index finger into a razor sharp knife. "I guess we should feed him," she said casually, slicing her arm open and letting the blood flow into a nearby container. When it was a quarter full, she reverted her finger and slid the bottle to Charles while she forced the skin on her left forearm to multiply rapidly and spread over the wound. "What now? Like Mizu said, we have the problem of his family to deal with."

Alex's eyes grew red at the scent of blood. He reached for the container and hungrily gulped It down.

-

Charles shrugged and watched as he drank. "Well, that'll be a question to ask him when his arm stops trying to burn itself off."

Pax watched as the blood flowed into the glass container. Its sweet aroma hit his nose, but he had no intention on eating anything, or anyone, at the moment. Maybe not ever again. His fledgling was in pain. It was as if he could feel it...

"Will that be enough for him?" he asked, standing up from his position on the ground.

Kass would write out "My blood has none of the same stuff as normal blood, but if he wants to try, he can. I'm probably immune to vampire venom, like I am to every other disease and venom.

She Scowled at Luka. Being the only one who knew of her family ties to a legendary werewolf pack. "TAYLOR!!" She turned to the squealing Lillian who sprinted to her and picked her up in a hug.

"Nice to see you as well Lilly. And luka, just leave my age out of the picture please" she smiled warmly. "And I'm here wondering if some friends could come here... we kinda need to fake our deaths there... this is the only safe place I knew. There's a few vamps, but Alistar can handle them." They started moving towards the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back