Varanda High [Inactive]

She laughed at his expression and took defense "hey! I find world history fascinating mister!" She playfully punched his arm with a laugh

She laughs "chemistry is probably my favorite subject, but Greek mythology has to be my number one favorite" she smiles charmingly at him

She smiled at Pax "so all this time you didn't know my name?" She laughed and extended her hand. 
"And yes Mizu," she laughs "I'm extremely familiar with most things Greek."

Finally Kass would finish writing and put the paper on the table. It would read: "Alright, an aura is missing, we are missing an annoying pup, I'm feeling like sh*t and I just slept with what sounded like a gay vampire. Who is dead and what is going on?!?"

"He started bleeding from his shoulder-blade" he mumbled groggily as he lifted his head off the table.

Charles shrugged. "I Wouldn't be surprised if they got suspicious though, with a student disappearing like that."

Kass would put her head on the table (still connected to her neck) and stop moving

Paxton sighed, finally hearing the entire situation explained. "Sounds like we need a set of rules when we are in a situation where a human can be involved...like right now." He suggested to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back