Varanda High [Inactive]

"I never said I wanted to fight you, just that you should get approved..... then I punched you and said it again." he shrugs. "I wanted to see your reaction to it." *Backhands Flicker."

"My reasoning is to determine whether or not you are a threat to me. This is all...all I want is your memory file is this acceptable terms?" He asks Desireé still seating melancholic before her.

Kass would wake up and slide out from beneath Pax, gently laying his head on the roof so as to not wake him. She would grab her head and start sowing it back on.

After sowing her head back on, she'd hop off the roof, before disappearing into the night.

She finishes showering and cleaning the blood off of herself and goes to put on the new outfit she received from charles, smiling as she did so. She flexes her muscles testing the strength in herself. 'I feel rejuvenated properly. Might as well shift while I have no clue where Mizu went.' She nearly shifts and then pauses 'i should write him a note first, and drink from the potion in the fridge.' She scurried around the house finding all she needed and finally took a drink of the rejuvenating potion. 'I only have a little left.. I should brew more soon' she thought feeling more strength come to her.

Farra sat up suddenly in the library. After her fight with the Wolf, she had dozed off in the library. She pulled her arms, which were caked in dried blood, up off the table and stretched, looking around for people. "Hello?"

Charles walked away from the strange man that had appeared and headed back to the library. He noticed Farra and waved to her.

-

Alexander continued to flex his mechanical hand, even though he didn't realize it. He had made his way to the library and sat down with a scowl.

Farra waved over at Charles. "Sorry about yesterday," she said to him. She genuinely felt bad about taunting him with blood, and wanted to make it up to him. "What're you doing?"

She then noticed that the human boy with the mechanical arm came in with a scowl. "Hey, kid."

Charles shook his head. "Just don't pull that shit around Pax or you'll end up ripped in half."

--

Alex turned and looked towards Farra "What do you need?" He asks politely despite his demeanor

Farra choked a little. "Yeah, right. Either way, I won't try my luck." Looking over to the human, she smiled. "You seem angry. What's up? I know I'm just a weird girl who you just met, but we can't have any frowny faces!" She comically transformed her face into a grotesque, humorous frown.

Alex was surprised, he really was. But he was emotionally drained from what he had just witnessed. "Nothing, just a little memory I don't quite enjoy popped into my head"

Farra's face went back to normal, which meant she now had a normal frown on. "Ah, alright. But I'll get it our of you eventually," she added, tickling him a bit. She turned to Charles next. "I'm gonna go change...can't be spotted covered in blood." Farra went back into the back room to change; she always kept a backpack there, full of clothes, food, and books. She slipped on another long jacket (with coat tails, of course), a short plaid skirt, and a long sleeved white shirt. Farra came out five minutes afterward, made a peace sign with her right hand, and exclaimed "Kawaii!"

As Mizu emerged from the bushes in front of the school, waking from taking a nap of course, he started toward the library.

Farra noticed Mizu coming out of the bushes through the corner of her eye. He appeared to be heading to the library. Farra wondered where Nick was. "Hey, Mizu! Join the party."

"Nothing much. Saw the human boy and Charlie the Unicorn. How's Taylor?" Farra cocked her head to the right. "Where's Wolfy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back