Varanda High [Inactive]

She nods as they arrive at his body. She loads him into the crate and starts mopping the area up. "Eugh... so gross"

Alex works quietly, his mechanical arm whirring and buzzing as he worked. He could feel the pain shooting through his mechanical arm.

Kass picks her head up and lays it on Pax's chest, like it would be if she was a normal girl.

She notices his face tightening at the use of his arm. "Alex. Are you okay?" She then looks at mizu. "We might need help with this"

"Leave it alone." he said as he continued to work. "It comes and goes, I don't need any help with it."

He stops working and stands straight. "I don't have to help you with this bullshit, so just leave it alone like I asked." he bends back down and starts working again.

Looks back down hurt at his reaction struck her. "I'm sorry Alex," she whispered "I never meant to offend." She looked at Mizu, "now that this is handled, you ready for the next bit and hey, it wasn't his fault. I asked. It's okay Mizu" she places a hand on his arm.

He stands up straight again and sets his mop against a wall. "Listen I'm sorry for being snappy, but frankly I'm helping you for really no reason. You could just kill me whenever you want, I'd rather just not talk about the arm."

"Near the house would work, or in the thicket right beside the school if you don't feel like traveling very far" she smiled gently at mizu and Alex

" which ever location has the least people" Mizu said

With a sigh. " and Alex I would get used to this stuff of I were you."

"This is my first time being so close to people in a very long-time...." She murmured "death is everywhere Alex" she grimaced.

*an hour passes and they have successfully buried and burned the body*

At this point Mizu is back in the library" Legoless is dead, and my chances with Taylor May as well be too" he murmured.

She sighs at Alex, wishing things had gone way differently. "Hey mizu? Can you take me home to the farm house? It's not far from here" she latches on to his arm and leans her head on his shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back