Varanda High [Inactive]

Kass would take her choker off, and then her head, before putting the popsicle in her neck-void.

"Well I can't shift right now... Umm Alex and I will get stuff from the janitors closet for the blood.. I have no idea whAt to do about the body though..."

Pax glanced at her, then back at the sky. "You know, if I hadn't have met you yesterday I can guarantee that would've freaked me the hell out." he remarked, wiping the red sticky from the corner of his mouth.

Taylor looked at him with a blank expression caught completely off guard. Then, she started laughing hysterically

Alex stared in disbelief. "You are all -insane-" he said as he sighed. "What do you need me to do?"

Kass would lean over and give Paxton her popsicle, which would look fine except for the part that was in her neck would be gone, a straight cut through the ice being the only trace it was there.

Kass would grab her head and set it next to her, before scooting over closer to Paxton.

Pax rested his head on her shoulder, sure that she wouldn't get the wrong idea from the action. "This school, and everyone here, is insane." he sighed.

Kass would rub her arms and pull herself against Paxton. The fog coming from her neck would form the words "Yea... And?"

"And nothing. Just wanted to say it before I ended up streaking with my underpants on my head." Paxton chuckled, more at ease with the mist than he was before.

" hey, if I'm going to burn his body I'm going to need a box to put him in" Mizu yelled out to Taylor and Alex as they left.

"Ahh..." the smoke would read, as she wraps her arms around Paxton. With no heavy, bulky head to deal with, it'd be quite comfortable.

She leads the way to an old janitors closet with nearly outdated supplies. She grimaced at the fumes of the chemicals in the closet.

"Okay so bleach, a mop bucket.. Umm, mops" she glances at Alex "what else do you think we need?" She ties her hair back to avoid getting it even messier

She smiles at him worriedly and nods leading the way back, grabbing a crate and balancing it on top of the two mop buckets. "We can just say we're working on an art project.. and hide the bleach" she cracks a timid smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back