Varanda High [Inactive]

((How would you know my name?))

Her face would smirk a little, and she would start walking toward you.

"An old tea room." She smiled back at them, ages wearing away. "Tea has always calmed me and helped me to relax" she finished and now the tea was about to boil.

" hey, I'm Alex right, do you mind leaving, just for a second?" Mizu asked" I would like to Speak with Taylor."

Kass would lay a hand on the demon's shoulder, a sincere smile on her usually placid face. Her face would be a lie, though, and the demon would find that out, as it was that moment Kass's knee rocketed up and effectively turned the wolf's balls into ovaries.

She looks confused at Mizu's request but she shrugs at Alex and gets the sugar and milk out, as well as a spice pouch that she tosses in with the tea.

[QUOTE="half demond wolf]Ha ha ha good try but im ovr here thats my phaze dbl

[/QUOTE]
((I literally don't know what this means. Good try but he has ovaries already in this double of his?))

I fRemove my dbl from batle 
Like I said I dnt have time to teach uhow to fight 
No the first thing u mustlearn is how not to auto fight

She shrugs, knowing that she knows how to fight and not angered at all by the pup's attempt to piss her off, and walks over to Pax

Seeing that Alex has left the room Mizu stands up and stands by Taylor " Taylor, can.. Can I tell you some thing."

Alex looks to his left and see's the wolf-boy. "Listen man, I don't know what you're deal is..... but she really doesn't want to see you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back