Varanda High [Inactive]

Pax opened the window, looking out to see if anyone was watching. When he was sure he wouldn't be seen, he stepped out onto the ledge. 'I've seen plenty of vamps do this before.' He thought to himself. Didn't mean he wasn't scared about it.

"3....

...Screw it."

He ran against the ledge picking up tremendous speed. When he was sure he was going fast enough, Pax planted his feet at an angle in a parkour-like fashion. Using the speed and leverage, he jumped from the side of the building, looking like a flash of black and white. He landed on the roof in a crouch, then fell over and passed out.

" Taylor,um.." Mizu said trying to find confidence" I like you, and I mean like I really like, and um I .." He paused not knowing what to say

Alex crouched down and examined his shoulder. "You should go to the nurse..... or I guess the librarian."

Alex starts to flip out a little bit. "what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck!" he starts to flip out a bit

Hearing the commotion outside, she gestures towards the door. She unlocks it and opens it to find Alex and Legolass. "Alex you can.. What the f*ck happened here?!?" She exclaimed

"I DUNNO I DUNNO I DUNNO. HE WAS STANDING HERE ALL 'I WAN'T SOME FUCKING TEA' AND THEN HE STARTED TO BLEED OUT!"

Her eyes widened in surprise at the unfold of events. She runs her hands through her hair with mild panic on her face.. "we need to clean up before the humans come"

Pax reached into his backpack and tossed her a Triple Rocket, Glad not to be in any stressful situation. "I guess life is simpler up here." He commented, licking his popsicle and looking to the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back